Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil (46105 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos) / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil by Mayor1996(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
gmacnoms:
I neva used to like him, even though I celebrate his success. But with this Olympics actions, i'v bin converted to loving him.

Well, soon the world will be celebrating me and my works.
Below's my first track; A jazz saxophone version of 'Trading my sorrows'

http://www.believerscompanion.com/2016/08/download-gospel-music-jayraldss-trading.html
Mikel obi dey for the music?? undecided undecided

OR

http://newgospelmuzik..com/2016/08/jayraldss-trading-my-sorrow-sax-refix.html?m=1

Re: Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil by gmacnoms(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
iaminspired:

I purposely downloaded the sax audio cos I love Sax.
But lemme make a little recommendations

The intro looks too much. You didn't give me enough modulation, I love modulation grin nevertheless it's a wonderful work.

Your sustain needs to be worked on

Nevertheless it was really a good work. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Let's get started : where do you stay

Thanks very much ford compliment. I stay in warri
Re: Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil by sinola(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Mikel Obi, that Anambra boi, that is how they roll..

n...and also from 5% IPOB people#jews
Re: Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil by Princejebs(m): 12:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
Almighty Allah has no child undecided

Subahanalah why will you just jump to conclusion without any common thinking,and where in my post did you see that kind of trash....Broda you dy fall my hand
Re: Mikel Gets "Odogwu" As Nickname In Brazil by Iscoalarcon: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Princejebs:

Subahanalah why will you just jump to conclusion without any common thinking,and where in my post did you see that kind of trash....Broda you dy fall my hand
sorry bro I was just correcting you because in your comment you said "Baba God" lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) / Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.