Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! (8078 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by jibolash: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2016
"I don't try to imagine a personal God; it suffices to stand in awe at the structure of the world, insofar as it allows our inadequate senses to appreciate it." - Albert Einstein

On almost every thread in which Atheism is discussed, it is almost always inevitable that a religious person who wants to invoke scientific authority will end up saying something like "Albert Einstein believed in God". This is to say, if someone as smart as Albert Einstein believed in God, then there must be a God. Needless to say, Albert Einstein was human and therefore was fallible and so even if he claimed to be a believer, it still doesn't mean there is a God, but the opposite is the case.

As Richard Dawkins pointed out, "Einstein sometimes invoked the name of God (and he is not the only atheistic scientist to do so), inviting misunderstanding by supernaturalists eager to misunderstand and claim so illustrious a thinker as their own"

One of Einstein's quotes eagerly quoted by religious people is "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.", but Einstein also said

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded
admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

So is Einstein contradicting himself? Let's look at more quotes for context.

"I am a deeply religious nonbeliever. This is a somewhat new kind of religion."

"I have never imputed to Nature a purpose or a goal, or anything that could be understood as anthropomorphic. What I see in Nature is a magnificent structure that we can comprehend only very imperfectly, and that must fill a thinking person with a feeling of humility. This is a genuinely religious feeling that has nothing to do with mysticism."

"The idea of a personal God is quite alien to me and seems even naive."

"'I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings"

This quote above is clear and brings a good deal of finality to the matter. For those of us who are not familiar with Spinoza, he was a very influential philosopher whose books were added to the Catholic church's index of Forbidden books.

Thus, people who mindlessly repeat Einstein quotes like "God is subtle but he is not malicious" or "He does not play dice" or "Did God have a choice in creating the Universe?" have to understand that what they call God is also used by some scientists because of lack of a better word.

Indeed the most well known scientist since Einstein, Stephen Hawking who is a self acclaimed Atheist also ended his world famous book (A brief history of time) with the words "For then we should know the mind of God". This statement of course is also misconstrued by religious people.

In conclusion, the use of the word God among scientists, what Richard Dawkings called the Einsteinian God, does not in any way connote a spiritual or metaphysical God.

In addition...
This post has garnered some replies (not totally unexpected) by people who have pointed out that Einstein was not an Atheist. There is obviously nowhere in this post where I mentioned that Einstein is Atheist. Einstein's God- Spinoza's God- is not a personal God (like the God majority of religious people believe in) who wants worship everyday forever or is offended/pleased by the actions and prayers of humans. That was the point of this post. Thanks

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by orisa37: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2016
He was insane and actually brainless.
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by donnffd(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2016
orisa37:

The man who revolutionized physics and our understanding of the universe was insane and brainless!...

You guys are funny sha...

10 Likes

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by zzzzy: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Upon you typed " personal God , you still can't see it"
Btw remember when democritus brought the idea of atoms and then Aristotle (one of earth's greatest thinkers) declared it useless. No doubt he was a great thinker, but that doesn't mean hr couldn't be wrong

1 Like

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Ranchhoddas: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2016
zzzzy:
Upon you typed " personal God , you still can't see it"
Btw remember when democritus brought the idea of atoms and then Aristotle (one of earth's greatest thinkers) declared it useless. No doubt he was a great thinker, but that doesn't mean hr couldn't be wrong
How could he be wrong about what he believed in?
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by johnydon22(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Spinoza God is Nature.... equating the entirety of nature [matter, thoughts] as God.. thats all.

That's broadly still atheistic

2 Likes

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by johnydon22(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2016
orisa37:

If being sane and brainfull is being like you and having your types of belief then thank you, i'd love to be insane and brainless.

Have fun with your sanity and brain

4 Likes

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by orisa37: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2016
Jacob I love, Esau I hate. I thank God of Nigeria for hating you and your types.
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by winner01(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2016
If anything, Einstein was smart enough to know that there was some form of Power behind it all. Dawkins is deceptive, dishonest, and desperate to fashion Einstein as an atheist.

Below are some quotes from Albert Einstein.

“Behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable. Veneration for this force is my religion. To that extent, I am in point of fact, religious.”

“Every scientist becomes convinced that the laws of nature manifest the existence of a spirit vastly superior to that of men.”

“Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe – a spirit vastly superior to that of man.”

“The divine reveals itself in the physical world.”

“My God created laws… His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking but by immutable laws.”

“I want to know how God created this world. I want to know his thoughts.”

“What I am really interested in knowing is whether God could have created the world in a different way.”

“This firm belief in a superior mind that reveals itself in the world of experience, represents my conception of God.”

“My religiosity consists of a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit, …That superior reasoning power forms my idea of God.”

What gives the lie to Dawkins’ claim that Einstein was an atheist is Einstein’s repeated references to “a superior spirit”, ”a superior mind”, "a spirit vastly superior to men”, ”a veneration for this force” etc. etc. This is not atheism. It is clear Einstein believed that there is something beyond the natural, physical world – a supernatural creative intelligence. Further confirmation that Einstein believed in a transcendent God comes from his conversations with his friends. David Ben-Gurion, the former Prime Minister of Israel, records Einstein saying

“There must be something behind the energy.” And the distinguished physicist Max Born commented, “He did not think religious belief a sign of stupidity, not unbelief a sign of intelligence.” Therefore on Dawkins’ own definition, Einstein is not an atheist. On one point however Dawkins is correct: Einstein did not believe in a personal God, who answers prayers and interferes in the universe. But he did believe in an intelligent mind or spirit, which created the universe with its immutable laws.

According to Dawkins, “Einstein was repeatedly indignant at the suggestion he was a theist.” The evidence from Jammer’s book is the exact opposite. What Einstein actually said is:

“I am not an atheist, and I don’t think I can call myself a pantheist.”

“Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is of the same kind as the intolerance of the religious fanatics and comes from the same source.”

"There is harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognise, yet there are people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me to support such views."

According to Jammer, “Einstein always protested against being regarded as an atheist.” What evidence then does Dawkins have that Einstein was indignant at being called a theist? Dawkins needs to explain this very peculiar discrepancy. Lastly Dawkins argues that science and religion are incompatible. Again Einstein takes the opposite point of view: “A legitimate conflict between science and religion cannot exist. Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.”

Einstein was nothing near atheism.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by winner01(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2016
johnydon22:

If being sane and brainfull is being like you and having your types of belief then thank you, i'd love to be insane and brainless.

Have fun with your sanity and brain
But Einstein did not deny the obvious like you and your peers do undecided
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by johnydon22(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2016
winner01:
But Einstein did not deny the obvious like you and your peers do undecided

Einstein was a pantheist oo... Spinoza God calling nature God... hiaaan..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein

It's just using God as another name for nature... for goodness sake go read and come back.

I have no time for any infantile nonsense this morning.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Albert Einstein was practically a deist. He believed in a creator who exerts no control over human affairs and nature.
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by johnydon22(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Albert Einstein was practically a deist. He believed in a creator who exerts no control over human affairs and nature.
Nope it's not Deism but pantheism or spinozaism.

Deism/theism are almost the same thing they include belief in a personal God [God(s) that can be referred to as a person- anthropomorphical Gods] - strictly what atheism rejects though. Only that a deist coins an indifferent deity.

Pantheism is still atheism in the basic sense because it rejects belief in personal Gods but rather uses the word "God" for the universe [nature]
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by winner01(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Einstein was a pantheist oo... Spinoza God calling nature God... hiaaan..

Did he tell you that himself or do you just want to feel better? Cos he said this;
"I am not an atheist, and I don’t think I can call myself a pantheist."
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by johnydon22(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2016
winner01:
Did he tell you that himself or do you just want to feel better? Cos he said this;
"I am not an atheist, and I don’t think I can call myself a pantheist."

Got no time for irrelevant squabbles over Einstein's beliefs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Deism/theism are almost the same thing they include belief in a personal God [God(s) that can be referred to as a person- anthropomorphical Gods] - strictly what atheism rejects though. Only that a deist coins an indifferent deity.

Pantheism is still atheism in the basic sense because it rejects belief in personal Gods but rather uses the word "God" for the universe [nature]

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. hey, what about your blog?
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by johnydon22(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info. hey, what about your blog?

I have decided to do it thanks to you. I will contact you once i am ready to go. Have to buy a new laptop.

You have a lot of part to play in it...

1 Like

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2016
johnydon22:

I have decided to do it thanks to you. I will contact you once i am ready to go. Have to buy a new laptop.

You have a lot of part to play in it...

ok friend!
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Albert Einstein :

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangements of the books, but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God."
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by malvisguy212: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2016
johnydon22:
Spinoza God is Nature.... equating the entirety of nature [matter, thoughts] as God.. thats all.

That's broadly still atheistic
you are right, But for what I observe,Albert Einstein equation of relativity, imply the universe has a beginning, einstein does not like this idea, he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So he expend the equation and fail, he say " this is one of my worst mistake"

So, Einstein became a deist - a believer in an impersonal creator God:

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals
himself in the orderly harmony of what
exists, not in a God who concerns himself
with fates and actions of human beings."

Just as you're putting Einstein in the camp of atheism, others people do the same thing. Einstein complain bitterly for putting him in the same camp of atheism:

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can
call myself a pantheist. We are in the
position of a little child entering a huge
library filled with books in many languages.
The child knows someone must have written
those books. It does not know how. It does
not understand the languages in which they
are written. The child dimly suspects a
mysterious order in the arrangements of
the books, but doesn't know what it is. That,
it seems to me, is the attitude of even the
most intelligent human being toward God."

http://www.deism.com/einstein.htm

When ask about jesus and the Gospel, this is what he say :

"You accept the historical existence of Jesus?"
"Unquestionably! No one can read the Gospels
without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life."
https://intellectualfroglegs.com/einstein-jesus/

Unlike atheist here on naraland, Einstein had a Great respect in jesus, many forum I have visit, I have never seen forum attack jesus soo much like nairalnad. Nigerian atheist are something els. They mention jesus (the man they hate) 90% in every bad word that comes out from their mouth, but they forget their is a man call muhammed. Hadmirrow hopefullandlord henn seun just name them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Einstein was too smart to be an Atheist. A man of his reasoning can't. Accumulation is nothing. Thinking is nothing. Reasoning is key.
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2016
The title of this thread is misleading and contradicts the content of the OP.

Einstein didn't believe in a personal God does not mean that he didn't believe in God at all.

You have used the corresponding quote:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WGaHNzuSeR0/Vq3UwrF-2aI/AAAAAAAAI9c/GSIf_1qdcTg/s1600/albert-einstein-quotes4.png[/img]
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Einstein was too smart to be an Atheist. A man of his reasoning can't. Accumulation is nothing. Thinking is nothing. Reasoning is key.

I tell you. And to think Atheists consider themselves as enlightened. Enlightened my sooty, black arse. Enlightened people that show discernment only once in every 20 years. grin. Religion could arguably be the opium of the masses - especially when common sense has been sacrificed on the altar of religious fanaticism, but atheism is ten times worse than the worst form of religion.

If this message I'm sending to you did not happen by chance, but is of traceable provenance (my mind), then how logical is it for someone to wake up one bright morning, see the intricacies of the earth's geography; the seasons, time; the hills and mountains; the beautiful firmaments; and even the complexities of human brain, and then blindly chalk these all up to happenstances?. . . . .or that evolution drivel.

Even Leonardo Da Vinci asked to be given Viaticum while he was on his death bed. Like the IQs of these atheists can even measure up with a single strand of Da Vinci's nose-hair. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I tell you. And to think Atheists consider themselves as enlightened. Enlightened my sooty, black arse. Enlightened people that show discernment only once in every 20 years. grin. Religion could arguably be the opium of the masses - especially when common sense has been sacrificed on the altar of religious fanaticism, but atheism is ten times worse than the worst form of religion.

If this message I'm sending to you did not happen by chance, but is of traceable provenance (my mind), then how logical is it for someone to wake up one bright morning, see the intricacies of the earth's geography; the seasons, time; the hills and mountains; the beautiful firmaments; and even the complexities of human brain, and then blindly chalk these all up to happenstances?. . . . .or that evolution drivel.

Even Leonardo Da Vinci asked to be given Viaticum while he was on his death bed. Like the IQs of these atheists can even measure up with a single strand of Da Vinci's nose-hair. grin
I've come to realise a lot of Atheists have zero understanding of Philosophy. Intelligence on one subject is not knowledge of all subjects. I can even say the ratio of atheists ignorant is double that of theists.

You see questions like 'if Christians claim that God created everything then who created God?'. And this is from a self acclaimed more intelligent mind. How can you ask such a question and still consider self sane in the subject of logic?

Some Christians also display this behaviour. The difference is, one, the atheist, claims to know too much, which I find ironic. You cannot know too much of our present world and still call yourself an atheist. Atheism as a position is a logical impossibility. Atheism can't exist.

This arrogance is also embedded in all walks of life. For some reason, people think that knowledge of one field qualifies knowledge of other fields. The reason you see Professors and so called intellectuals vote Mr Buhari as President of a complex Nigeria.

You guys are doing a good job. Almost every atheist here has a closed mind yet they talk about knowledge and enlightenment. I'm acting tautological now. Most atheists now fear that their wonderful atheism will be shattered. How do you shatter something that is logically impossible in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Reyginus:
I've come to realise a lot of Atheists have zero understanding of Philosophy. Intelligence on one subject is not knowledge of all subjects. I can even say the ratio of atheists ignorant is double that of theists

You see questions like 'if Christians claim that God created everything then who created God?'

We cannot even predict what would happen tomorrow, but that doesn't mean tomorrow isn't going to happen or become a reality. Same thing applies to God - that we cannot prove he exists doesn't disprove of his existence.

People need to begin to identify with the fact that some things are just beyond the confines of human knowledge. When we accept the unknowability of certain phenomena, then we would see a cessation in these sort of questions.

And this is from a self acclaimed more intelligent mind. How can you ask such a question and still consider self sane in the subject of logic?

Some Christians also display this behaviour. The difference is, one, the atheist, claims to know too much, which I find ironic. You cannot know too much of our present world and still call yourself an atheist. Atheism as a position is a logical impossibility. Atheism can't exist

@bolded__that's what I was saying yesterday. They know this, so they try to twist it to mean 'the absence of belief in God(s).

This arrogance is also embedded in all walks of life. For some reason, people think that knowledge of one field qualifies knowledge of other fields. The reason you see Professors and so called intellectuals vote Mr Buhari as President of a complex Nigeria

Like intelluatualism is even a criterium to hold a public office in Nigeria. If it were, then Pat Utomi should be the President.

You guys are doing a good job. Almost every atheist here has a closed mind yet they talk about knowledge and enlightenment. I'm acting tautological now. Most atheists now fear that their wonderful atheism will be shattered. How do you shatter something that is logically impossible in the first place?

My advise for atheists is to do some serious soul-searching; meditative omphaloskepsis if you will, and connect with their Maker.

They are lost souls!
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:

We cannot even predict what would happen tomorrow, but that doesn't mean tomorrow isn't going to happen or become a reality. Same thing applies to God - that we cannot prove he exists doesn't disprove of his existence.

People need to begin to identify with fact that some things are just beyond the confines of human knowledge. When we accept the unknowability of certain phenomena, then we would see a cessation in these sort of questions.

@bolded__that's what I was saying yesterday. They know this, so they try to twist it to mean 'the absence of belief in God(s).

Like intelluatualism is even a criterium to hold a public office in Nigeria. If it were, then Pat Utomi should be the President.

My advise for atheists is to do some serious soul-searching; meditative omphaloskepsis if you will, and connect with their Maker.

They are lost souls!

Going, going, going. . .
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by neocortex: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are right, But for what I observe,Albert Einstein equation of relativity, imply the universe has a beginning, einstein does not like this idea, he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So he expend the equation and fail, he say " this is one of my worst mistake"

So, Einstein became a deist - a believer in an impersonal creator God:

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals
himself in the orderly harmony of what
exists, not in a God who concerns himself
with fates and actions of human beings."

Just as you're putting Einstein in the camp of atheism, others people do the same thing. Einstein complain bitterly for putting him in the same camp of atheism:

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can
call myself a pantheist. We are in the
position of a little child entering a huge
library filled with books in many languages.
The child knows someone must have written
those books. It does not know how. It does
not understand the languages in which they
are written. The child dimly suspects a
mysterious order in the arrangements of
the books, but doesn't know what it is. That,
it seems to me, is the attitude of even the
most intelligent human being toward God."

http://www.deism.com/einstein.htm

When ask about jesus and the Gospel, this is what he say :

"You accept the historical existence of Jesus?"
"Unquestionably! No one can read the Gospels
without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life."
https://intellectualfroglegs.com/einstein-jesus/

Unlike atheist here on naraland, Einstein had a Great respect in jesus, many forum I have visit, I have never seen forum attack jesus soo much like nairalnad. Nigerian atheist are something els. They mention jesus (the man they hate) 90% in every bad word that comes out from their mouth, but they forget their is a man call muhammed. Hadmirrow hopefullandlord henn seun just name them.

I do not consider eintein an authority on god , in fact no
such undisputable authority exists.
On your einstein quote, you are also guilty of what you accused others of
that is selective quoting.

Here are some Einsten's view which are often left out by
the "Einstein is not an atheist crew" of course he is not
but neither is he a theist.

Einstein stated: "I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being."

"Your question [about God] is the most difficult in the world. It is not a question I can answer simply with yes or no. I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza's Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things."

"A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms—it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man."

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.

"The idea of a personal God is quite alien to me and seems even naïve."

Your Jesus attacks theory is misrepresented, people don't attack jesus based
on his personality or most of his views but in context of performing fictitious
miracles and his claim of being god, hence he can be held responsible for
anything god did since they are supposedly one and the same.

When you present Jesus as a god who perform awe inspiring feats, he gets
attacked like any other god, but when presented as an enlightened character
of his time, he gets the same respect that others such as Confucius and Socrates gets.
Nothing more nothing less.
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:

People need to begin to identify with the fact that some things are just beyond the confines of human knowledge. When we accept the unknowability of certain phenomena, then we would see a cessation in these sort of questions.

They are lost souls!
I agree with you but it seems you didn't get that question. Look at what I mean. A person cannot ask what created that he admits created all in one sentence. You cannot ask 'if God created everything then what created him?'. It's a very dumb question to ask.
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by wiegraf: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Reyginus:
I agree with you but it seems you didn't get that question. Look at what I mean. A person cannot ask what created that he admits created all in one sentence. You cannot ask 'if God created everything then what created him?'. It's a very dumb question to ask.
kayi
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by wiegraf: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
johnydon22:

deist god is not necesarilly anthropormophic. how u dey?
Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Pdizzle(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Most atheists are agnostics atheists, which to me is an intelligent standpoint. We don't really know why we are here, we could be experiments, there could be God and there could be gods or more intelligent beings. Religion is man made, and there is no proof of the paranormal.

1 Like

Re: Albert Einstein Did Not Believe In God! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
wiegraf:
kayi
Mai Ya Faru?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘my Grass To Grace Story’ – Prophet Joshua Iginla Recounts / Why Many Christians Find It Difficult To Be Holy / Daily Devotional. In Grace By Grace For Grace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.