Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) (33908 Views)

PHOTOS: Car Tumbles And Falls Upside Down Opposite LASTMA Office, Lagos / Taxi Driver Breaks Down In Tears After His Car Was Hit By A Lady In Lagos. PICS / LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Rainbow7(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm...quick recovery
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by searchng4love: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4112283_sundayagbariko_jpeg9a0b713984b1bea78c9645570f048866

Charge 1 - Attempted Murder..

Charge 2 Aggravated Assault

Charge 3 - Assault with a Deadly weapon occasioning harm.

This Nigga is spending the next 15 - 25 years in Kirikiri Maximum for sure.. grin

And I am glad about that.
Depending on the charges
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2016
and the yeye lastma stand there de wait for him to run him down.

1 Like

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by JohnAdeDavid(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
Even Professor for X-men no fit stop moving vehicle na Lastma won con stop am abi...Like say dem be Ghost...God heal him oh

1 Like

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by morereb10: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2016
aa LASTMA still good small but they r crazy though

but VIO, i promise them, if i buy another car, i will run one of them over with it.

in fact na them make me sell my previous car
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by obc: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2016
Only the leg? He should thankGod the aggressive taxi man did not kill him. The LATSTMA agberos are so wicked. They are so wicked that they sometimes hide somewhere, observing motorists to commit traffic offence instead of directing them accordingly. I have encountered them severally and paid from 5k to 10. One followed me at ATM Sura - Lagos, where I had to withdraw 15k from an ATM and handed to him. How corrupt they are, before my very eyes, the greedy buffoon gave his superior 10k claiming that I paid only 10k.

I hate those guys with passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by virginchaser(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
A clear case of an attempted murder. The vehicle was converted to weapon to perpetrate the act of causing physical injury.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by PaulIdu: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
domopps:
Tragic....... but why would he think he could use ordinary hands and legs stop a vehicle especially someone you are arresting for the 2nd time in same day and in this Change regime!

All these lastma officials self if not that am a good Christian would have said the eddiot deserve it compare to their cruel act!

But someone said dre11 and crime related stories are 5 and 6 while a particular individual also said he is Nairaland snr correspondent on crime and rape stories......you know what I think they are very right! Dre11 reporting for Nairaland Lagos branch!

Cheers

I tell you I understand the rage that the taxi driver felt ..I remember way back when I was caught twice by Lastma twice in the same day for beating traffic light by mistake after paying the first fine of 15 thousand naira I left their office in annoyance only to be stopped again for beating another light ,the Lastma guy got into the car and insisted on taking me to that same office when we got there they insisted I paid another 15 k ooo that's how I went into a rage and didn't know when I started trying to siphon fuel from the the car tank and the Lastma guys in shock said what are you doing I told them I was going set the car ablaze and leave ..to cut the long story short they all started telling me to calm down that it hasn't reached that level and they let me go .. grin grin ..I tell you when you are extorted twice in a day you can run mad ooo

3 Likes

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Fryzi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
FTC or Third to comment?
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by madjune(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kudos to the taxi driver.
Lastma officials deserve more than that.

I only fear for the driver now cos they will maltreat him.

1 Like

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by domopps(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
PaulIdu:

I tell you I understand the rage that the taxi driver felt ..I remember way back when I was caught twice by Lastma twice in the same day for beating traffic light by mistake after paying the first fine of 15 thousand naira I left their office in annoyance only to be stopped again for beating another light ,the Lastma guy got into the car and insisted on taking me to that same office when we got there they insisted I paid another 15 k ooo that's how I went into a rage and didn't know when I started trying to siphon fuel from the the car tank and the Lastma guys in shock said what are you doing I told them I was going set the car ablaze and leave ..to cut the long story short they all started telling me to calm down that it hasn't reached that level and they let me go .. grin grin ..I tell you when you are extorted twice in a day you can run mad ooo

Lols am telling you.......that really got me

Lastma can unleash beast out a normal human being

Great day ahead boss!

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Icecream4U(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
domopps:
Tragic....... but why would he think he could use ordinary hands and legs stop a vehicle especially someone you are arresting for the 2nd time in same day and in this Change regime!

All these lastma officials self if not that am a good Christian would have said the eddiot deserve it compare to their cruel act!

But someone said dre11 and crime related stories are 5 and 6 while a particular individual also said he is Nairaland snr correspondent on crime and rape stories......you know what I think they are very right! Dre11 reporting for Nairaland Lagos branch!

Cheers
yes o, the guy thread dey always be "oro buruku" or "alakoba".
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Lescalier: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
PaulIdu:

I'm gonna write Gov Ambode and the IGP and even the Presidency, that I want the contract to supply handcuffs to the government.

How can they use a rope to tie him, when he's not a goat.

Anyway, I believe the LASTMA guy is a silly ass.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Reference(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
ladyF:
I don't even feel for the Lastma official. They cause people a lot of misery. Their fine always starts from 50k. Let him go and use all the 50k he has collected from people that are suffering to buy a new leg. Karma is a real bitchh. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

grin C'mon dearie, the law is the law. Without it we are no more than animals.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Aliyullahi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
I also had a gruesome experience with them yesterday, my vehicle was driven to their office at Iponri. Those silly beings arrested our vehicle for an offence that wasnt even commited at all. It was the grace of someone we know at Alausa Secretariat that helped us. They collected bribe of #10000. I was so fucking angry. My boiling point reached 100 degrees C that moment. Im not saying what the man did is good but Those Fools ought to be taught lesson at times.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Lescalier: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Reference:

What is the law?

These guys just milk citizens when the break the law. The fines they give us to pay even at their office wen u r booked, is not the actual fine. And how on earth can we complain, when we just want to get released and continue with our lives.

If I have the opportunity of leading any of these agencies (LASTMA, POLICE, FRSC, VIO) I will make sure the punishment/fine for each crime is known by all citizens of the country, so they dnt get exploited by the corrupt officers.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Paseus(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adekorya:

And u think you're making sense?

What a waste of Egg and sperm that fertilize it...
yeeh!!! Chimooo kikikiki
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by ladyF(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Reference:

lol who law epp? grin
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by SmathGate(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4112283_sundayagbariko_jpeg9a0b713984b1bea78c9645570f048866

This Nigga is spending the next 15 - 25 years in Kirikiri Maximum for sure.. grin

you are glad!! did you stop to think what that man is going through before he took the decision to try and escape before the unfortunate accident happened. i am not sympathetic of the man. but to be glad you are really a mad cow!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016

Hiish,wat pain me is that the guy was caught.... Chai,if he had broken the two leg now nd the guy ran away I will be happy.Thunder fire that lastma there,I wish him Long recovery, set of useless mofos.....

I can never forget what happened last year at ojota,they collected 22k from me,not even during the day time,it was around 4:30am.
Make him no die better there,awon Oloriburuku.........

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by ministeriallist: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]frustration made him do that. Maybe the LASTMA wan collect money and he no wan be like
"i go hopeless, i come hopeless"[/size]
grin you watch the video too?
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by teejaykkr(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:

WICKED

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Qualer: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by MadCow1: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
SmathGate:

you are glad!! did you stop to think what that man is going through before he took the decision to try and escape before the unfortunate accident happened. i am not sympathetic of the man. but to be glad you are really a mad cow!!

Fhuck off. You sound dim witted.. grin

Whatever he is going through, he assaulted a law enforcement agent and has left that Man critically injured.

You didn't think of the fact that he could have killed that LASTMA fellow. You are also so sentimentally blinded to the fact that by his singular act of trying to beat the law, he may have rendered that officer permanently injured and unable to work for the rest of his life.

There us no legal justification for what he did.. He could have simply complied and challenged the charges in court or paid the fine and got back to living his life.

Arrant nonsense. I am MadCow, I say it proudly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lastma Official? Why wasn't he in his uniform? Last time I checked, that is NOT the colour, or material of trouser Lastma Officials wear.

1 Like

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigga in the one chance
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by jaymejate: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
ministeriallist:

grin you watch the video too?

For that kind video, i no de carry las grin grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by madjune(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
I really wish this driver guy got away after breaking his leg.

These Lastma guys are about the most wicked humans walking the spaces of Lagos in present times.

I remember once they got me driving in a one way street without signposts o.
My greatest pain was they made me cough out 5k and tool me to this dirty buka where they treated themselves to sumptuous meals.

Another great pain was their temerity to invite me to join them and eat.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Choi!!! That leg is gone and gone for real. Amputation loading....

The rate of anger in the country due to economic hardship is something else. People are just angry for little or no issue.

God pubish Buhari for this hardship.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Adekorya:

And u think you're making sense?

What a waste of Egg and sperm that fertilized it.

Check out how many likes I garnered with that comment and the little you have for quoting me, and should clearly define whose sperm and egg is actually a waste.
Re: Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) by Phemmyrans: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Better for the last man, na daily contribution pushed u to this, una go give the account of your broken leg to your grand children. lesson to learn:- "dont frustrate an hungry hustling man while striving to eat in change era."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos / Bus Catches Fire On Niger Bridge / Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.