Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got (4694 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / See How Dammy Krane Replied To A Fan After He Asked If He Used Fake Credit Card / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by winkmart: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2016
This twitter user asked a question on her twitter to get normal reply but see what she got.

Hilarious response!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/someone-asked-if-ghana-is-in-olypics.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by feldido(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2016
angry grin
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by greatness22(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Lol, i was about to ask same question. grin
Later, dem go dey drag giant of africa with 9ja and SA.

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by usibengate(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerians will never cease to amaze me, and this attitude of comparing Nigeria with Ghana in all ramifications is really exasperating and nauseating. Ghana doesnt go near Lagos in economical terms let alone Nigeria. Pls Nigerians stop this attitude and forget about Ghana who is not way near Fuji Island

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by 400billionman: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2016
When Dangote buys ghana, then they may feature in olympics.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by Smellingmouth: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2016
RIO OLYMPICS..

AFRICAN COUNTRIES MEDAL TABLE SO FAR ==>

¤ SOUTH AFRICA ==> 3 GOLD,2SILV, 1 BRONZE..

¤ ETHIOPIA ==> 2 GOLD, 1 SILVER..

¤ EGYPT ==> 1 BRONZE..

¤ TUNISIA ==> 1 SILVER..

¤ NIGERIA ==> 1 COPPER, 2 WOOD, 3 RUBBER..

¤ GHANA ==> 4 ALUMINUM,2 ZINC, 4 MAGNESIUM..

¤ GAMBIA ==> 2 BAGS OF SAND, 4 BAGS OF CHARCOAL, 3 GALLONS OF RED OIL.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by Yorobastard(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2016
And yes Ghana was in the competition

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by naijaboiy: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2016
It's better not to be noticed like Ghana than be noticed like Nigeria and still be failing woefully.

Nigeria is just a failed country. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by O0XYGEN: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2016
And who told you nigeria is in the same level with Ghana.?
We are talking about better things and you are talking about economy.
The land mass size of nigeria is about 4 times that of Ghana.
The population of nigeria is about 8 times that of Ghana ,so common sense should tell you that there's no way Ghana's economy will be bigger than nigeria's economy.
Now a bigger economy has nothing to do with the welfare of the populace of a country.
The average Ghanaian lives a far better life than the average nigerian.
Ghana is ranked ahead of nigeria in all ramifications apart from "economy"
Go and check(nigeria doesnt even come closer)

*Human Development index(HDI)

*Africans Infrastructural Development Ranking.

*Liveable cities in Africa(ACCRA is second While no nigerian city is in the top 10)

*Ghana schools are far better and have international recognition than their nigerian counterparts.

*Cedis is far better and valuable than the naira.

*Better roads ,hospitals, etc 24/7 electricity supply etc.

nigeria should be compared to somalia,niger and chad definitely not a country far better than yours.
usibengate:
Nigerians will never cease to amaze me, and this attitude of comparing Nigeria with Ghana in all ramifications is really exasperating and nauseating. Ghana doesnt go near Lagos in economical terms let alone Nigeria. Pls Nigerians stop this attitude and forget about Ghana who is not way near Fuji Island

5 Likes

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by O0XYGEN: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2016
What makes you the giant of Africa? Lol
And trust me,a village in South Africa is far developed than lagos.
You guys always force yourselves on South Africans due to the deep seated inferiority complex among nigerians.
You think arguing with people from better countries will make your country a little relevant.HAHAHA.
You are just deceiving yourselves
greatness22:
Lol, i was about to ask same question. grin

Later, dem go dey drag giant of africa with 9ja and SA.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by abilawton2yahoocom: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Is thr a place calld fuji island??..I only knw of fiji
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by greatness22(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You guys always force yourselves on South Africans due to the deep seated inferiority complex among nigerians.
You think arguing with people from better countries will make your country a little relevant.HAHAHA.
Oga, i hope your head is not shaking? Go back and read my comment again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by chudyprince: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smellingmouth:
RIO OLYMPICS..

¤ EGYPT ==> 1 BRONZE..

¤ TUNISIA ==> 1 SILVER..

Nigeria what? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by femidejulius(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why should Ghana participate when the name of the country is originally Gold Coast.

Ghana supplies the gold they are winning at the Olympics and the country has kept more than enough for herself cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by Princejebs(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
These got cracking...Ghana and dance are like

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by vivypretty(f): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smellingmouth:
RIO OLYMPICS..

¤ EGYPT ==> 1 BRONZE..

¤ TUNISIA ==> 1 SILVER..

I cant stop laughing
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by Donexy16(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
O0XYGEN:

Calm your nerves bro. Your blood is too hot
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by ehikwe22: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
O0XYGEN:
The population of nigeria is about 8 times that of Ghana ,so common sense should tell you that there's no way Ghana's economy will be bigger than nigeria's economy.
Now a bigger economy has nothing to do with the welfare of the populace of a country.

*Liveable cities in Africa(ACCRA is second While no nigerian city is in the top 10)

*Ghana schools are far better and have international recognition than their nigerian counterparts.

nigeria should be compared to somalia,niger and chad definitely not a country far better than yours.
Everything you just typed is trash. The capital of my state is more developed than Accra
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by ehikwe22: 12:05am On Aug 17, 2016
O0XYGEN:

the question I will ask you is, Have you ever been to Nigeria? if you have been to Nigeria and still believe useless index, then you have a big problem . there is no road in Ghana, no drainage. an average Ghanaian youth is broke. Cedi doesn't have more value than Naira, redenomination doesn't add value to your currency, speaks volume of Ghanaian fakeness. only thing I see I electricity. every other things you typed there is trash. be

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by O0XYGEN: 1:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Useless index?
Hahahaha but you believe nigeria is the second largest economy in Africa ryt?
I guess that too is useless.
Ghana has the best road network in west Africa whereas nigeria has the poorest road network.
Most nigerians are refugees in Chad,Niger and Cameroon.
And over 70% of nigerians are also living in abject poverty.
So there's no way you can compare an average nigerian to an average Ghanaian.
Thats not logical.
naira is the most useless currency on earth so dont even go there.
ehikwe22:
the question I will ask you is, Have you ever been to Nigeria? if you have been to Nigeria and still believe useless index, then you have a big problem . there is no road in Ghana, no drainage. an average Ghanaian youth is broke. Cedi doesn't have more value than Naira, redenomination doesn't add value to your currency, speaks volume of Ghanaian darkness. only thing I see I electricity. every other things you typed there is trash.
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by O0XYGEN: 1:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Your state(forest) capital developed than the most developed and beautiful city in West Africa.?
Your state is not in Africa ryt?
Gyimii
A village in Ghana is far better than nigeria.
ehikwe22:
Everything you just typed is trash. The capital of my state is more developed than Accra
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by ehikwe22: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2016
O0XYGEN:
Useless index?
Ghana has the best road network in west Africa whereas nigeria has the poorest road network.
Thats not logical.
This further confirm that you're suffering from delusion de grandeur. I don't argue with mad people.
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by O0XYGEN: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2016
I also dont argue with morons.
Continue living in mediocrity
ehikwe22:
This further confirm that you're suffering from delusion de grandeur. I don't argue with mad people.
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by Pouyan: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Haha
Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Smellingmouth:
RIO OLYMPICS..

¤ EGYPT ==> 1 BRONZE..

¤ TUNISIA ==> 1 SILVER..

You're Wicked grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Asked If Ghana Is In The 2016 Olypics - See The Answer She Got by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
O0XYGEN:
Useless index?
Thats not logical.
brother,its obvious that you are over obsessed with your country.that obsession has left you in deep delusion.

(1) (Reply)

See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] / What's Going On Between Ebube Nwagbo And Bolanle Ninalowo / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.