Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] (4702 Views)

Jamil Surprises Mum, Tiwa Savage, During Stage Performance / Charly Boy Returns To Stage Performance In Abuja / Male Fan Grips Wizkid Legs During Stage Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerian singer, Mayorkun with a screenshots of a Satanic film said he now gets a new sort of inspiration watching a horror movie before hitting the stage.

The weird habit has now developed into what Mayorkun refers to as his stage rituals.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/04/see-satanic-rituals-that-mayorkun-use.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Weldone sir
Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by jordyspices: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Is not my business

1 Like

Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by Elparaiso(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
How is it a satanic ritual? That's a Netflix title: Satanic. He watches it before every show and that's why it's called a ritual.

Every time I decide to give Nigerian bloggers a chance they just blow it all up sha.

Awon oniranu oshi

3 Likes

Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by mikool007(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Are people getting duller everyday ?
Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by Dramadiddy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
nah doesn't add up OP
Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by Fyngal1(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Elparaiso:
How is it a satanic ritual? That's a Netflix title: Satanic. He watches it before every show and that's why it's called a ritual.

Every time I decide to give Nigerian bloggers a chance they just blow it all up sha.

Awon oniranu oshi

the thing tire me. anything for traffic. and to think that most people won't even bother to read it before going to town with the news that mayokun is a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by dominique(f): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pun intended
Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by Sixaxis: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
dominique:
Pun intended

Thank you my sister! Dumb fucktards..
Pun and high level of advanced Sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by Elparaiso(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Fyngal1:

the thing tire me. anything for traffic. and to think that most people won't even bother to read it before going to town with the news that mayokun is a ritualist.

I don't blame them sha, na me click to see satanic ritual.
Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by 40ng: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS] by Flokey: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Illuminati lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof / Genevieve's Lookalike? (pix) / Exclusive Photos! Comedian Princess Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.