Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Which Customer Care Service Is The Worst Among The Network Providers? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Customer Care Service Is The Worst Among The Network Providers? (385 Views)

Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? / NCC To Fine Network Providers N5m For Unsolicited Text Messages / Why Would Our Network Providers Deceive Nigerians With Their Fake Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Customer Care Service Is The Worst Among The Network Providers? by TeamLeader(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2016

‎To me it is Airtel. I use airtel and MTN Lines and for sometimes now i've been having issues with my browsing, I cannot even open facebook homepage talkless of download. I sub for #1500 for 6gig on my Q10 and since 4 days now ehn d netwrk de slow pass snail. To even make calls na wahala. I don't know if it's becos I travelled to north or netwrk issh. 
I've called their customer care for like 64 times now ‎and those people de frustrate me d more. Tellin me every time that their system or app is down now that I should be calling back to check. 
I don vow now that the next time I call them now am going to report them to the nearest police station.

Now share your experience if you have witness such‎
Re: Which Customer Care Service Is The Worst Among The Network Providers? by searchng4love: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2016
All of them. The customers know about their company more than they all.
It's useless calling them..unless you're really ignorant.
Re: Which Customer Care Service Is The Worst Among The Network Providers? by TeamLeader(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2016
searchng4love:
All of them. The customers know about their company more than they all.
It's useless calling them..unless you're really ignorant.

I don't know know if na farmers dem de employ or they didn't give them enough training
Re: Which Customer Care Service Is The Worst Among The Network Providers? by searchng4love: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
TeamLeader:

I don't know know if na farmers dem de employ or they didn't give them enough training
I think they are overwhelmed and overworked without time to be updated about the company's products and services... And poorly paid too!

(1) (Reply)

Evolution; Data And Phones / Infinix Hot S Users Facebook Group... / Instagram App For Windows 10 Mobile Updated With New Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.