Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) (45949 Views)

Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 / Nuratu Abike Sokoya Contesting For Councillorship In Ogun (Photo) / #nigeria-born Charles Njoku Ready For State Election In Germany (kommunalwahl) E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by victorazy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
I only came to check name and was not surprised, it mut be them. Na only this ppl dey this world?

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Forwetinnah: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
A good ambassador of Nigeria. We see news every time, of Nigerians contesting for public offices abroad. Why do foreigners not contest for public offices in Nigeria? You'd hardly see them seeking for Nigerian citizenship sef, let alone, contest for public offices. And anyone of them who seeks for and is granted citizenship in Nigeria, it'd make the news immediately.

Meanwhile, we are so finished in this country! Imagine...A girl just walked up to me at an ATM queue and asked if I was the last person. I said yes. Then she said,

"I'm in front of your back oh". shocked

I said to her,

"Why not come at the back of my front instead?" angry

I've been confused since. Unusually quiet, and just contemplating...like Virgin Mary
. embarassed cry

Almost choked with laughter. .. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
princeonx:

Oga I no get time to debate this your topic with you so quoting me left and right doesn't change the fact that your opinion is backward.
America, Asia, or Europe all have laws that allow any of their citizens the right to run for an office regardless of colour or gender. The America you excused as being different denied women the right to vote just less than 40 years ago, the same America denied blacks the right to visit or step foot into the white house not to even talk of living in it as a president! So guy, the world is leaving you behind with such mind set of yours. People die every 20 seconds in America regardless of the colour of the president so blacks dying when Obama became president is no news!!
What about your own d.amn country Nigeria? Do you know how many lives June 12 took, do you know how many that died during nigeria/biafra civil war? All this are people from same country ohhh so forget that abeg!! It's 2016 and any German, American, or Whatever citizen can run and hold any office they so wish to run for.
Unlike our dear country, until an Igbo man can run for governor in Lagos, a yoruba man run in Kano, and an Hausa man run in Abi state, we ain't going anywhere as a nation Period.
will you allow a yoruba man who is a blaack man like you to govern imo state ? keep quiet there. you and your brothers will be the first to riot on the streets if it happens. point being everyone should stay in their lane. go and live amongst people but dont try to rule people when you are visitors in their land. its like the sardauna of sokoto said, the igbo man is always trying to rule you in your land if you give him a chance. his prophesy is coming true
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Mboi: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
he must be an igbo man. these crazy jews dont know their boundary. its like a white man coming to nigeria to contest for presidency of APC. utterly ridiculous.

these jews, give them an inch they will take a mile
Igbos are blessed bro, take it or leave it. You think it's Lagos that some group of old men living with the glory of their grand fathers will start shouting "go back to your land", respect your host", " we will throw you in canal". etc. No amount of hatred or intimidation can stop the progress of an Igbo man. Take Lagos and Nigeria for example.

8 Likes

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by grodt999: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Igbos are blessing to the world

Yes, when they have a long and distinguished career selling drugs without being caught they go on to become a "blessing to the world".

The majority of black drug dealers in Holland and Germany are ibos, if he got away with it and later set himself up good for him.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by EteEdoho: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
Emu4life:
NOP! BUt i tink u have earthworms in ur brain... U KNW SEE "JOKE"
[/s] is dt how u do joke with those cretins in ur household?

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
will you allow a yoruba man who is a blaack man like you to govern imo state ? keep quiet there. you and your brothers will be the first to riot on the streets if it happens. point being everyone should stay in their lane. go and live amongst people but dont try to rule people when you are visitors in their land. its like the sardauna of sokoto said, the igbo man is always trying to rule you in your land if you give him a chance. his prophesy is coming true
Mboi:

Igbos are blessed bro, take it or leave it. You think it's Lagos that some group of old men living with the glory of their grand fathers will start shouting "go back to your land", respect your host", " we will throw you in canal". etc. No amount of hatred or intimidation can stop the progress of an Igbo man. Take Lagos and Nigeria for example.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by somegirl1: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
do you know how many black people will lose their lives because this jew does not know his boundary ? this type of thing leads to a rise in skinhead and racist activities when a black man is contesting for office in places like germany and this will lead to the lives of the blacks in germany being threatened and some killed. will you be happy if a white man comes to contest for the governor of imo state ? you will be extremely angry and enraged that he has the gall to want to come and contest. so imagine how angry the oyinbos are seeing this fuckery ? a few innocent blacks will lose thir lives over this jews unbridled ambition

Cowards die many times before their deaths......

4 Likes

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
somegirl1:

Cowards die many times before their deaths......
will you allow a yoruba man to govern imo state ?
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
two things
1-america is not europe. no white person has legit claim to american land. they stole that shyttt from the indians
2- you know how many black people got killed because obama became president ? thousands
your comments are like that of bush man of 1557BC.U mean their is no any blacks elected in public offices in Europe.Thousand people got kill because Obama become President are you the one that kill them
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by pippimp(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
[font=serif]A good ambassador of Nigeria. We see news every time, of Nigerians contesting for public offices abroad. Why do foreigners not contest for public offices in Nigeria? You'd hardly see them seeking for Nigerian citizenship sef, let alone, contest for public offices. And anyone of them who seeks for and is granted citizenship in Nigeria, it'd make the news immediately.

You sure you understand English? Is he representing Nigeria in what position he is vying for? He is not Nigerian. He is German. He has burnt that passport a long time ago. I know this for a fact because i did the same thing.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by EteEdoho: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
grodt999:

Yes, when they have a long and distinguished career selling drugs without being caught they go on to become a "blessing to the world".

The majority of black drug dealers in Holland and Germany are ibos, if he got away with it and later set himself up good for him.
[/s]This is called wailing!. Buhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by princeonx: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
Well I have news for you and the sardarna or whatever that title is, you two can go and hug a speeding train! While the world enjoy or practice democracy freely.

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
ibe123:
your comments are like that of bush man of 1557BC.U mean their is no any blacks elected in public offices in Europe.Thousand people got kill because Obama become President are you the one that kill them
no i did not kill them. they got killed by angry whites. now answer me, will you allow yoruba man to govern anambra or imo state ?

hypocrites everywhere
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Forwetinnah: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
princeonx:

He's now a Nigerian because it's good news ba?

No mind them..
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by somegirl1: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
will you allow a yoruba man to govern imo state ?

Beside the point, but I'll indulge you. The question right back at you.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why are you like this?
AlphaCentauri:
he must be an igbo man. these crazy jews dont know their boundary. its like a white man coming to nigeria to contest for presidency of APC. utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
princeonx:

Well I have news for you and the sardarna or whatever that title is, you two can go and hug a speeding train! While the world enjoy or practice democracy freely.
will you allow a yoruba man to govern anambra and imo ? hypocrite. you want others to tolerate what you cant tolerate

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by COOLCATS: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pavore9:
The irony of the issue is that many of us will not be comfortable with the thought that someone who is not ancestrally from our place to contest for office in our zones!
Terrific post!
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by AlphaCentauri: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
somegirl1:

Beside the point, but I'll indulge you. The question right back at you.
me i am from lagos state, ikorodu to be exact. yoruba boy proper and i will not be happy if igbo ruled lagos. and i am sure you will not be happy if yoruba ruled imo. and i will also not be happy if i was a white man and a black immigrant is ruling me. point being everyone should stay in their lane. people should be ruled and governed by their own tribesmen.

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by COOLCATS: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
pippimp:

You sure you understand English? Is he representing Nigeria in what position he is vying for? He is not Nigerian. He is German. He has burnt that passport a long time ago. I know this for a fact because i did the same thing.
does this in anyway change his origin? There are things we cannot take away.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by melejo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Remain backwards in your village gnashing your teeth while your enemies soars. Bitterness will take you no where dude

3 Likes

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by macof(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Meet The Nigerian Man Contesting For State Election In Germany

Mr Njoku is a Nigerian of South Eastern Origin who is running for a Public Office in Germany.

Nigerians are really making waves for themselves across the Globe.

God bless Nigeria.

that's not a state election but a member of the city council(Stadtrat), a position lesser than a mayor
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by cut007: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
RZArecta:
At least there no "royal father" will threaten anybody with drowning in any lagoon
u mean the foolish king?
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by pippimp(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
COOLCATS:
does this in anyway change his origin? There are things we cannot take away.

The questions you should be asking is how does his origin make Nigeria better especially since he has denounced his country? Why do Nigerians love associating themselves with people who don't give two phucks about them? Why can't they make their own country better instead of salivating over other peoples countries?
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by melejo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
XketchDesigns:
i Really dont get how Nigerians think aswer!?

if he is a Nigerian then its impossible for him to contest.. This guy is a German with Nigerian name. simple

Anyways, wish him the best, but e go hard for am to win. except he is contesting against nobody, because the people way i know so, their pride will not let them.
Bitterness and ill-feeling will take you nowhere. If it were to be dru-related story you would have celebrated it. Keep crying while your enemies soar

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by macof(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
I really don't know why people are overjoyed or pained by this information

what's the big deal about seeking to run for elections into a town council?
maybe the exaggeration by the op(Agunechemba1) is what's creating all this tension
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by JoeCutie(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
pippimp:

Fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by princeonx: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
will you allow a yoruba man to govern anambra and imo ? hypocrite. you want others to tolerate what you cant tolerate
The point is not about allowing a yoruba to govern Anambra or imo state! The question should be, will a yoruba man win in Anambra or imo state as a governor? Refer to my previous post and educate yourself more bro. It's your kind of mentality that's holding Nigeria standstill the way it is now. If you love your country you should be praying for this type of topic and headlines to happen in Nigeria instead of crying for Germany that is way out of reach for your country.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Mboi: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
Children of hate. Go kill yourself na because an Igbo man is contesting for an electoral post in Germany. It is called civilization. For the electoral body to clear him means he has been a good citizen. Oya go and throw him in the canal. The moment you people drop this very backward mindset and work as a man, face challenges as a man and control resources as a man, you people will still be in the dark. You people sold all your birth rights, all your lands to igbos because you are hungry, you refuse to work, why are you people crying Igbos are taking over your land. Did they take it by force? For people like you, the young generation from dark ages thinking one day you'll reclaim your land, better wake up from your dream. Go to Agbara in Ogun state, same thing happening. Families will share their lands that is about 5 hectares among themselves and they will start selling plot by plot to igbos, begging igbos to come and buy. Later when they finish the money they realised from the land hunger will come again, by then they will forget how they begged you to come buy the land and start shouting you people are taking g over their land. Oya make una come take am back na make we see. Every tribe in Nigeria has what they are good at. Igbos are good at working hard, they don't believe in "my father's property". They believe you can achieve anything you want in this life if you work hard for it. Hausas have also what they are good at, same with Yorubas so I see no reason why everything should be about igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
no i did not kill them. they got killed by angry whites. now answer me, will you allow yoruba man to govern anambra or imo state ?

hypocrites everywhere
Ozu Germans and Europeans are well civilized people b4 before ur ancestors even knew how to eat grass,Why comparing Germany to Nigeria(afonjas & their masters) is like comparing Sudan and d great U.S.A in term of reasoning.
Re: Charles Njoku Contesting For Election In Germany (pix) by melejo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
melejo:
Bitterness and ill-feeling will take you nowhere. If it were to be drug-related story you would have celebrated it. Keep crying while your enemies soar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / Obasanjo, Saraki At Burial Of Kofi Annan (Photos) / Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.