Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader (54574 Views)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by AZUH: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
What about her virginty ?
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by WINDSOW(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pidggin:
The story get K-leg because of the can unclassified her then they could have also slept with her na. This looks like discipline gone wrong

They went too far by filming it but if she's really a loose girl then she deserves the strokes of cain
See her Holiness grin grin grin grin grin Olodo! It is not only Cain but Abel. mtsheewwww.

3 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by megawax8: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
kristisking:
Some of you have problems understanding simple english. He never said it is right for 15 years old girl to have a boy friend. I think he was merely saying, seeing 15 years girls these days having boy friends is not a new thing. I believe the truth is gradually coming out. I never believed the story of those foolish old men that tortured the teenager.

Remind who you are again? Mr English professor.

I see how you understand things. @bolded

Simply make your comment and keep moving. You mustn't attempt to sound intelligent by picking on someone to be seen as intelligent.
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by NairaMaster1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
They were partly interested in her unclothedness. So bad

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by simplex2: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pidggin:
The story get K-leg because of they can unclad her then they could have also slept with her na? This looks like discipline gone wrong

They went too far by filming it but if she's really a loose girl then she deserves the strokes of cain

Olodo...you support the flogging because the supposedly was flirting, yet you claim to be a christian and adore Jesus who didn't find it right to stone Mary Magdalene who was brought to her caught in the act.

You need to get laid, your bitterness is over the cloud.

3 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Senior99: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmmm unbelievable what concerned the condinator to arrange for such type of thing is a child abuse.....

1 Like

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Pidggin(f): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
simplex2:
[s][/s]

Olodo...you support the flogging because the supposedly was flirting, yet you claim to be a christian and adore Jesus who didn't find it right to stone Mary Magdalene who was brought to her caught in the act.

You need to get laid, your bitterness is over the cloud.
[s][/s]

Small pikin who dey follow you talk? Between, give your life to Christ He is calling you today answer the call my dear
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Dentmoyin(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
as usual, i blame buhari oooooo
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Everything happens for a reason... u never know where or how your blessings will locate you. just see how God changed this girls disgrace to grace in abundance.. if those men didn't do what they did, do you think she could have had the privilege she's having me?
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by p1jiobi: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Any intelligent person reading this would know something about this your cock and bull story is fishy. U guys are yet to tell us the whole truth. I don't support the flogging of the girl. But as a guy man I know say that girl dey ynashhhh wella. See her eyes naaaa. Abeg make una leave story for tortoise.

1 Like

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by slap1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
And they have been silent all these while till now that she's met good fortune. My dear don't agree, you had sex. grin
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Irishrena1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
doctorkush:
wait ooo, dis girl naa orphan? cus all this story making rounds without the parents featuring...or did I miss anything? cuz its not making sense beating someone else's child unclad (nakeed"and stop changing my choice of word"wink
She is an orphan. Cow wey no get tail na God dey drive am fly
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Xbox222: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
There is no smoke without fire.
No one is truly innocent.
She must have done something bad.
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Dentmoyin(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
AZUH:
What about her virginty ?
she lost it during the massive flogging..sum pple se, sha i blame buhari...
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Eleganza33(f): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
doctorkush:
wait ooo, dis girl naa orphan? cus all this story making rounds without the parents featuring...or did I miss anything? cuz its not making sense beating someone else's child unclad (nakeed"and stop changing my choice of word"wink
she is
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Profitsgalore: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
henrydadon:
dem niggahs are acting like having sex is a crime.. grin

It's amazing. This only happens in a nation of hypocrites and perverts.

3 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/the-whole-truth-uzoamaka-is-innocent-of-the-crimes-levelled-against-her-youth-leader-id5358952.html
OK. What next?
Change her school and give her scholarship up to university level.
#fuckandgetscholarship
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by columbus007(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
I'av been over-feed with this little girl's bullshiit,she shld gerrrahia mehn undecided
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Omojudy: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pidggin:
The story get K-leg because of they can unclad her then they could have also slept with her na? This looks like discipline gone wrong

I don't agree. They aren't her father to be permitted to flog her, even he has the limit he should discipline her and never naked and filmed. Moreover even if she were a prostitue, then the police should be the one to arrest her after catching her red handed. Lastly even then as a juvenile, she won't be given same measure as an adult. Everything is so pathetic in this case.

2 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by ooshinibos: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
confirmed Nigeria is a fourth world country ... the uploader and the recorder should be arrested but hey it is Nigeria I tell you nothing will be done ..as a few naira will pass a couple of hands and the police will dump the case

3 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by shittu01: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Funkybabee(f): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
for you also to-do the research and posted this girl pics u are not different form them even u are more stupid how can a real journalist posted what u know its can destroy the image of a girl just for us to see or what even u are very very stup1d
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Daeveed(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
What'z D Meanin Of Innocent?? Was She Raped?? No Be She Open Leq Give D Guy??
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by simplex2: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pidggin:
[s][/s]

Small pikin who dey follow you talk? Between, give your life to Christ He is calling you today answer the call my dear

The acronym BTW you see before statements doesn't mean BETWEEN, it means by-the-way. You mustn't use a cliche just because it is popular since you don't know the meaning nor usage.

Meanwhile, I gave my life to Christ a long time ago. He mismanaged it and I had to withdraw my life from him and manage it myself. Need I tell you that since then, my life has been awesome!

At least I don't justify the flogging of a girl because she had sex.
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Someone should come and strip me make I turn overnight celeb grin
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Richy4(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is called damage control......A lot of people knows how the hormones of a teenager can run riot some times..... if not properly controlled by an experienced parent or adult...I believe this new statement was from a lawyer just to save her face in future...

What those old men did was very very wrong... however, i do not think turning the table on them that the young girl refused their advances was the answer....The answer will be for them to be punished very very well...

I do not think a lot of people are buying this new story that the influencial man that committed this crime wanted her, because if he does, he would have thrown his money at her and she would have caught it willingly... because she was still a minor, they got deceived easily and a lot of them doesn't know better....

A lot of people would not like u guys to play over their intelligence like that by releasing false news that they wanted her....and that was the reason why they committed such crime...

We all came from one community or the other and have seen some teenagers running riot on men.....We also have seen influencial people that feel that they themselves are the law....
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by Pidggin(f): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
simplex2:

The acronym BTW you see before statements doesn't mean BETWEEN, it means by-the-way. You mustn't use a cliche just because it is popular since you don't know the meaning nor usage.

Meanwhile, I gave my life to Christ a long time ago. He mismanaged it and I had to withdraw my life from him and manage it myself. Need I tell you that since then, my life has been awesome!

At least I don't justify the flogging of a girl because she had sex.

What do you think I meant when I said between?

Evil prevails when wrong doing goes unpunished. How will others learn from her mistake? If you read a post in the family section where twins were abandoned it is likely that the mother is a girl of Uzoamaka's age with no financial means to take care of those kids, it seems that is what you would prefer

PM me I will tell you how the blessings you think you have are nothing compared to what God is planning to do for you, what He has for you is more than you can imagine
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by MrOlai: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

As expected, she has a boyfriend.

Boyfriend? Even for a JSS 2 student?

Hmm! The world is coming to an end!

The girl is as guilty as those men that beat her!

She should be flogged again for fornicating!
Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
I hope those fools are locked up and the keys thrown into the sea. And I hope they are given daily doses of horse whip everyday. What nonsense.

Even if she did sleep with the people they said she did, how come she who's a minor is the one being treated like a criminal when the older adults who should be behind bars for such offense are walking free? And who gave the coordinator the power of police, judge, jury and executioner? What an irritatingly high handed fellow. I hope he personally pays heavily for that crime against womanhood and human rights. That's the problem with a country like Nigeria. People with small power feel like gods over others. Add their misogyny and a culture tilted against women you get such occurrences going on in broad day light in a place where humans supposedly exist. With their fools cheering them on.

So pissed and disgusted. Brainless he-goat like him.

4 Likes

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by cococandy(f): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pidggin:

smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Trying To Use His Parents For Ritual Caught (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.