Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? (567 Views)

Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? by poundsanddollars(f): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You watched?
Mine is 24 (jack bauer). Comment the name of the film you think is the best in the world. Whether nigeria, america, india, etc

comment and watch this youtube comedy video, you will laugh and laugh, dont miss it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpIPZ0LROCI&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB
Re: What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? by Mikkystorm: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Lol, nice video. Anyways, my best movie of all time are JUMONG and 24HOURS. Nothing beats a good movie, right?
Re: What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? by EpicMaurice(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2016
Mine is tom and jerry grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? by YorubaWoman: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Titanic, ship of dreams.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? by Gabrendo(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Lords of the ring: Trilogy. I am still waiting for the movie that would beat it.
Re: What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? by Angelsss(f): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2016
1-Game of thrones(seasonal)
2- The Mummy
3- Stolen
4- True blood(seasonal)
5- Abuja top ladies
6- Most wanted
7- Gallant babes
Re: What Is The Best Movie Of All Time, You Watched? by huomohu(m): 1:43am On Aug 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Proud Of Your Language? - A Wonderful Must-read Piece! / Dawn / The Mistborn Series - Brandon Sanderson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.