Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow (30797 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by bloodkiIler: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=16pt]The Biafrats are no longer campaigning for the actualization of their Biafra but now campaigning for an Abboki and and an Afonja to take over government in the Zoo....
Shameless buffoons....
Yeye yoots![/size]
[/s]
stale grin

e pain you sha i understand

it sucks to be a chronic zombie.

so far we're still in this useless contraption we have the right to speak and choose so stop the attention diversion already.
biafra is an ideology that can never die so get that into your skull ogbonna.

till then
buhari is a useless monkey terrorist.

but why are you a looser

another monumental lost recorded
pdp convention holds
SAS lost
ngeneukwenu lost tongue

2 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by legendte(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
ok
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Iyoma2(f): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Feee Deee Feee Fawa to ze Fifol and chanji ze chanjii.

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by dunkem21(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
bloodkiIler:
[s][/s]
stale grin

e pain you sha i understand

it sucks to be a chronic zombie.

so far we're still in this useless contraption we have the right to speak and choose so stop the attention diversion already.
biafra is an ideology that can never die so get that into your skull ogbonna.

till then
buhari is a useless monkey terrorist.

but why are you a looser

another monumental lost recorded
pdp convention holds
SAS lost
ngeneukwenu lost tongue

LOL..

He is still standing with Sheriff grin

2 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by bloodkiIler: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
dunkem21:

LOL..

He is still standing with Sheriff grin

the guy na sore looser

2 Likes

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by dunkem21(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by martineinstein(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
pdp's convention used to be held in abuja....i guess the relocation of the venue to pharcourt is due to source of fundings.rivers is ready to be milked dry
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by dunkem21(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
martineinstein:
pdp's convention used to be held in abuja....i guess the relocation of the venue to pharcourt is due to source of fundings.rivers is ready to be milked dry

Nice plan.. away from eavesdroppers cool
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Where did rexpekt 4 rule of law go in dix country xef??.Inxtead of dem to plead dia caxe in a court of appeal,they re blatantly dixregardin d ruling of a court.....Nawa oh!!
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Omoteyi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
comos:

Nairaland member, residing in Osun/Lagos state

show us your PDP membership card ?

PDP shall make Nigeria great again.............Aregbesola (Aregbejegbese) dissapointed us here more than dissapointment itself

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by able20(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
uwa1:
Hope this is it. No more stories. PDP need to start putting tins in place.
No doubt, PDP we know, this wayo Apc with their 419 change sef, Hunger and Frustration everywhere. Check out the new trends on NL just 15 months of Apc.

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by cruz419(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
I laugh in swahili dey should just prepare to do more conversion cos ad long as dey refuse to appease dat boko man I mean sheriff dey will keep doing conversion till Jesus comes!!
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Jungleluv5: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

Must afonjas comment on this thread?

If you dont like PDP please stay away from news about them so that you dont die of High BP.

A BAG OF RICE UNDER PDP WAS N7000 AND THE SAME BAG OF RICE UNDER APC IS N21,000.

NOW TELL ME, WHICH OF THE PARTIES HELPES NIGERIANS MORE?

WHILE APC IS STEALING AND EATING ALONE, PDP SHARED EVERYTHING THEY HAD WITH THE MASSES.

PDP : CHANGE THIS EVIL CHANGE
backward pdp ever forward never wailer
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by comos: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
oganology33:

Come 2 Lord Emmanuel Drive, Rumuomasi, PHC. ping me, I'll show u.

Tell us your unit/ward and stop masquerading as a PDP member,

or are you ashamed of your APC party ?

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by focus7: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
I can place any amount to bet that the convention will not hold.
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by EVENTSPRO: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
When I knew that things don hard was yesterday, I went to a restaurant to eat, I wanted to eat rice but they said they didn't have rice. I proceeded to d next restaurant, there was still no rice. I asked what went wrong, they were like...
"are u not from this country"?
Or u no hear say rice na 23 naira for bag??

I was shocked anyway.
Pls i think we should bring back our corruption!!
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Thisis2raw(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
oganology33:
This yeye Convention shld com & go so dat Wike can concentrate on Governance. Haba!!! 2mxh politics.

Lastly, If him like make him spend Rivers money finish 4 dis Convention.
wetin conscience u we Rivers people we complain? U no go put ur mouth for wetin conscience u

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by spotmataz: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

If you dont like PDP please stay away from news about them so that you dont die of High BP.

A BAG OF RICE UNDER PDP WAS N7000 AND THE SAME BAG OF RICE UNDER APC IS N21,000.

WHILE APC IS STEALING AND EATING ALONE, PDP SHARED EVERYTHING THEY HAD WITH THE MASSES.

This is not correct information there were times too under PDP that a bag of rice was sold for N17000 upwards it was fluctuating.. #honestyisthebestpolicy
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by kinibigdeal(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=16pt]The Biafrats are no longer campaigning for the actualization of their Biafra but now campaigning for an Abboki and and an Afonja to take over government in the Zoo....
Shameless buffoons....
Yeye yoots![/size]

See what your mentor had turn you into, under Jonathan at least you could subscribe for monthly data bundle, but now, I can see how you are economising with 10mb. I hope you are now enjoying the change you had always wanted.
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by melejo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Shameless buffoons....
Yeye yoots![/size]
Their decision, their time, their energy. How does it concern you? Go and hug Cassandra now

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by greggng: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

You forget to tell ur gullible listeners that pdp campaign director. Fani kayode collected 800million for talking rubish against buhari while amaechi did same job for free. Dasuki collected 2billion dollars meant for our security and shared amongst pdp member but the gave death penalty to soldiers that refused to fight with weapon. Pdp paid dokpesi. 2billion naira for the hate campaign against buhari, tinubu and amaechi while as tvc did an objective campaign for free. If we gather all this stolen fund, Nigeria will be filled with rice at affordable rate. Pdp will continue to suffer for the pain they inflicted on us
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by ipreach: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
lovely

Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
greggng:

You forget to tell ur gullible listeners that pdp campaign director. Fani kayode collected 800million for talking rubish against buhari while amaechi did same job for free. Dasuki collected 2billion dollars meant for our security and shared amongst pdp member but the gave death penalty to soldiers that refused to fight with weapon. Pdp paid dokpesi. 2billion naira for the hate campaign against buhari, tinubu and amaechi while as tvc did an objective campaign for free. If we gather all this stolen fund, Nigeria will be filled with rice at affordable rate. Pdp will continue to suffer for the pain they inflicted on us
Only Zombies would believe Apc politicians campagned for Buhari free,You are a clown,you could have even said Apc didn't spend a kobo for Buharis campaign.Zombies would stil believe you
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by HeavenShield: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

But WHY IS APC SO WICKED THAT A COMMON MAN CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY RICE AGAIN..IS THAT LIFE. WHY IS APC GOVERNMENT EXPERIMENTING WITH PEOPLE'S LIVES..THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL, WHAT EVER THEIR REASONS ARE, NIGERIANS DON'T DESERVE 'BRUTAL ECONOMICS'
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by oganology33(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thisis2raw:
wetin conscience u we Rivers people we complain? U no go put ur mouth for wetin conscience u

E 'conscience' me cos I'm an Indigene of Rivers State & I live in Rivers State.

So therefore. . . E "CONSCIENCE" ME. Thanxxx
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by oganology33(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
comos:

Tell us your unit/ward and stop masquerading as a PDP member,

or are you ashamed of your APC party ?

Sorry 2 announce 2 u dat I'm a bona fide member & Unit Secretary of the PDP in Unit 001, Ward 8, Okrika LGA, Rivers State.
Sorry. I won't mention the name of the community here.

If u like go inpersonate with my credentials. lolol
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by Thisis2raw(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
oganology33:

E 'conscience' me cos I'm an Indigene of Rivers State & I live in Rivers State.

So therefore. . . E "CONSCIENCE" ME. Thanxxx
plenty yoruba people don dey claim to Rivers people cuz of wike
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by oganology33(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thisis2raw:
plenty yoruba people don dey claim to Rivers people cuz of wike

I know!
Even u sef i dey suspect u. lolol
Re: Venue Of Port-Harcourt PDP's Convention To Be Held Tomorrow by solid3(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
lofty900:
If the tyrant of daura can't stop it, nobody can. Ride on pdp. Change the change.....

Guy, how market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Struggles With N30,000, South Africa Increases Minimum Wage To N126,400 / Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.