Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Airtel Sent This To Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Sent This To Me (2308 Views)

Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults / How To Undo Already Sent Mail On Gmail / Hilarious Text Message Airtel Sent To Me ( Snapshot ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Sent This To Me by vicdon(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Airtel

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by stankull(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
then send it back,back to sender

1 Like

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by 007Nasky(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
if I borrow, i wil break my sim after usin it

11 Likes

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by dominique(f): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
They send it to me almost everyday. They've changed the way they put the message now. The way they put it before was to trick people into borrowing airtime. NCC must have called them to order.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by WomanWrappa(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
007Nasky:
you don't have anything important connected with your line then.
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by 007Nasky(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
WomanWrappa:

you don't have anything important connected with your line then.
All my info ar connectd 2 my MTN
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by MutantMetahuman: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
You don hammer.

If your sim is not important.

Just borrow and no pay back simple grin

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by Princejebs(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
007Nasky:

See weaked person

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by 007Nasky(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Princejebs:

See weaked person
Dat 1 concern u
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by vincentico(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
No be by force na
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by emmatee57(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ops u know dat it's adversimenti seasoning we dey nowgrin so airtel too are doing their yearly propagandal! i remembered last year october wen they send me message dat i should dial some kinda codes and get instant airtimecheesy
Who no like awoof? i rushly jejeli dial d code and get free #500. na wen i com recharge at midnite for urgent call of light sparking, na im airtel com tellme say i borrow money ogrin

1 Like

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
my only opinion is... borrow, use and dump the sim till eternity

1 Like

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
my only opinion is... borrow, use and dump the sim till eternity .
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
emmatee57:
Ops u know dat it's adversimenti seasoning we dey nowgrin so airtel too are doing their yearly propagandal! i remembered last year october wen they send me message dat i should dial some kinda codes and get instant airtimecheesy
Who no like awoof? i rushly jejeli dial d code and get free #500. na wen i com recharge at midnite for urgent call of light sparking, na im airtel com tellme say i borrow money ogrin

I never bothered to dial the code cos I had a feeling they will knack one illegal loan on the line.These networks are criminals walahi., always looking for new ways to rip their subscribers off.
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by vicdon(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
emmatee57:
Awoof dey run belle
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by vicdon(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
my only opinion is... borrow, use and dump the sim till eternity

Guy, u bad gan o
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
vicdon:

Guy, u bad gan o
egbon opportunity comes but once ni O... after many years of extortion and this kind opportunity knocks at your phone... you go let am go??

1 Like

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by Flashh: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
You don hammer.

If your sim is not important.

Just borrow and no pay back simple grin
Before one would be eligible for this, you must have been using the sim for years and being very active as well.(Loading lots of recharge cards).

So they know which lines deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by vicdon(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Flashh:

Before one would be eligible for this, you must have been using the sim for years and being very active as well.(Loading lots of recharge cards).

So they know which lines deserves it.

Flash, I got d line early this year, its my data line though, was just surprised, and funny enough, I don't wanna dial d number so I don't regret later, did is airtel we talking about.
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by Flashh: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
vicdon:

Flash, I got d line early this year, its my data line though, was just surprised, and funny enough, I don't wanna dial d number so I don't regret later, did is airtel we talking about.
Early this year and you have been loading airtime for subscription which is quite cool to be eligible.

But fear Airtel.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by centboy123456(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
007Nasky:

Hahahah guy y will u break ur sim after usin it abi u nor go pay back
Re: Airtel Sent This To Me by Standing5(m): 2:56am On Aug 17, 2016
NDIC should step in and do something. These guys are giving loans.

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Whatsapp Group With Invitation Link - Simplified / Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2017 In The Range Of #20,000 – #30,000) / Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.