Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB (2317 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 2:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Tecno Camon X Pro specs, review and price

Tecno Camon X pro is on sale now. Tecno company keeps on giving us strong and durable mobile phone to suit our pockets. The new Tecno Camon X Pro comes with exciting features. It’s a gaming mobile because it comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. This came after the Tecno K7 Spark was released.

Let the review begin

Battery
The Tecno Camon X Pro comes with 3750mAh battery that lasts long.

Display
It comes with 6Inches display.

RAM
It comes with 4GB RAM. This is a welcome development for the Tecno company.

Internal storage.
Tecno Camon X Pro comes with 64GB. Wait! 64GB, this means that you don’t need additional SD Card , with this, you are covered.

Camera
Tecno Camon X Pro

This mobile phone is awesome. It comes with 24MP and 16MP camera. That is 16 MP font camera and 24 MP back camera. With the 24MP back camera, you can see your future generations when you take a photo lol. But this is awesome. I am still wondering how how bright it will be. I take photos with my 13MP and its bright talkless of 24MP. This is awesome

SEE FULL SPECS AT https://donwapz.com/2018/07/tecno-camon-x-pro-specs-review-and-price/
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Goldyyy: 3:14am On Aug 10, 2018
awesome device... the camera is wow
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 3:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Goldyyy:
awesome device... the camera is wow

You can see your future generations if you dare take photos with it lol
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Goldyyy: 3:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Donwapz:

You can see your future generations if you dare take photos with it lol
lol... funny you.. the camera is mad gan!
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Yyvonne: 3:28am On Aug 10, 2018
with Camon X pro, every moment is capturable
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Yyvonne:
with Camon X pro, every moment is capturable

The 16 MP will take care of the moment while the 24 MP will capture the future
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Factfinder1(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2018
Donwapz:

Tecno Camon X pro is on sale now. Tecno company keeps on giving us strong and durable mobile phone to suit our pockets. The new Tecno Camon X Pro comes with exciting features. It’s a gaming mobile because it comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. This came after the Tecno K7 Spark was released.

Let the review begin

Battery

Display

RAM

Internal storage.
Tecno Camon X Pro comes with 64GB. Wait! 64GB, this means that you don’t need additional SD Card , with this, you are covered.

Camera
Tecno Camon X Pro

This mobile phone is awesome. It comes with 24MP and 16MP camera. That is 16 MP font camera and 24 MP back camera. With the 24MP back camera, you can see your future generations when you take a photo lol. But this is awesome. I am still wondering how how bright it will be. I take photos with my 13MP and its bright talkless of 24MP. This is awesome

SEE FULL SPECS AT https://donwapz.com/2018/07/tecno-camon-x-pro-specs-review-and-price/

How much is it??
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2018
How much
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by hardeycute(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2018
cheesy Tecno bots up and dowm

Shïıt device still
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2018
just look at.24mp and 16mp is what you are all jumping up for. You think picture counts by megapixel. That 24mp plus 16mp can't even compare google pixel 12mp single camera in this world next world or even 10000 years to come. Chinco keeps making Chinco things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Yyvonne: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Donwapz:

The 16 MP will take care of the moment while the 24 MP will capture the future
lol.. yaa rhy
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
just look at.24mp and 16mp is what you are all jumping up for. You think picture counts by megapixel. That 24mp plus 16mp can't even compare google pixel 12mp single camera in this world next world or even 10000 years to come. Chinco keeps making Chinco things.

you spoke well but as we don't have money for the Google pixel, we manage the one we can afford. we always sew our coats according to our size.

At least with the 24 MP we can take good pics and disturb our facebook friends with it.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Factfinder1:

How much is it??

150k grin
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by grudges: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
You see life is not always about enticement, entice your self first before you entice someone else, I have money for camon x pro fine and good, I buy the phone and enjoy my life, wether people around me appreciate it or not, it does'nt matter, what matters most is whether the phone serve it purpose or not to me not to you. Think about hundred of thousand of people even around you that are very rich, their wealth can accomadate all these expensive gadget without tearing their pocket yet they still stick to their lower end phone, why? It wont add any value to their life. In essence, try to appreciate other peoples ideology.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Factfinder1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
azraeljaheel:

150k grin

Lol how much is golf 3 or a plot of land in my village

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Factfinder1:

Lol how much is golf 3 or a plot of land in my village
lol 100k for 2 plots

it's not my hand writtting o
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
grudges:
You see life is not always about enticement, entice your self first before you entice someone else, I have money for camon x pro fine and good, I buy the phone and enjoy my life, wether people around me appreciate it or not, it does'nt matter, what matters most is whether the phone serve it purpose or not to me not to you. Think about hundred of thousand of people even around you that are very rich, their wealth can accomadate all these expensive gadget without tearing their pocket yet they still stick to their lower end phone, why? It wont add any value to their life. In essence, try to appreciate other peoples ideology.

Bro I dey feel you. you got it right.
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Behankey(m): 2:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Top device no doubt. Camera is great.
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Behankey(m): 2:17am On Aug 12, 2018
Factfinder1:

How much is it??
it's around 77k
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 3:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Its 77k
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2018
2 months Camon X pro for Sale.

Why buy new when you can get a slightly used one with everything intact cheaper.

https://www.nairaland.com/4670277/2-months-tecno-camon-x
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2018
WeNoGoDie:

Why buy new when you can get a slightly used one with everything intact cheaper.

why are you selling it?
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Kalamu2018(f): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2018
Donwapz:

Let the review begin

Battery

Display

RAM

Internal storage.

Camera
Tecno Camon X Pro

Poor specifications...

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 na baba....
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Donwapz(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Kalamu2018:

Poor specifications...
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 na baba....
what's the specs and price
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by Kalamu2018(f): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Donwapz:

what's the specs and price

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 features a 5.99-inch display with a resolution of 1,080 x 2,160 pixels, resulting in a density of 403 pixels per inch.

Under the hood, the Redmi Note 5 holds a 2.0GHz octa-core processor seated on a chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953, coupled with a 3GB RAM to deliver a seamless performance. A GPU of Adreno 506 takes care of the graphical requirements.

Camera and storage
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is equipped with a 12MP rear camera with CMOS image sensor and features like Phase Detection autofocus, dual LED flash, Touch to focus etc. The phone has also been provided with a 5MP front camera, for selfies and video calling.

The Redmi Note 5 is equipped with an internal storage of 32GB, which can be expanded further up to 128GB with the help of a microSD card.

Battery and connectivity
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 derives energy from a 4,000mAh Li-Po battery, which can keep the device up and running for a fair period of time.

As far as the connectivity is concerned, the Redmi Note 5 features 4G with VoLTE, advanced Wi-Fi 802.11, ac/b/g/n 5GHz, MIMO, v4.1 Bluetooth, A-GPS, and microUSB 2.0 slot.

https://www.91mobiles.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-5-price-in-india
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by investigator007: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nice specs this camon xpro got but I think it has been on sale for a while now .
Donwapz:

Let the review begin

Battery

Display

RAM

Internal storage.

Camera
Tecno Camon X Pro

Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by investigator007: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Factfinder1:

How much is it??
the camon x pro retails for about 78k but prices may vary across shops nationwide
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by investigator007: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
WeNoGoDie:

are you saying second hand is better than brand new? I will still advice that the camon x pro is bought brand new from a verified tecno sales outlet
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
investigator007:
are you saying second hand is better than brand new? I will still advice that the camon x pro is bought brand new from a verified tecno sales outlet

2 months carefully used is as good as brand new.But I know you will argue but I'm not up for that right now so its okay whichever way you chosse to see it.

2 months Camon X pro for sale. Check my profile.
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Donwapz:

why are you selling it?

Cos I want something higher like Zero 5 or the like.
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by missslimzy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Awesome and very affordable device
Re: Meet The New Tecno Camon X Pro That Comes With 24 And 16 Mp Camera +64GB + 4GB by omoalajah(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Beautiful review

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? / Pls I Need Operamini 4.4 / Guys Pls Help, My BB Keeps Showing SOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.