Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Is My Fate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is My Fate? (938 Views)

Immigration Recruitment Second List Fate / Fate Foundation (port-harcourt) / What Is My Fate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is My Fate? by TAILODUL(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2006
Hello guys. I made a 2.2 in d university. But, i am always scared when i see the way the society descriminates. Does it mean that there is no hope forĀ  sb wt a grade less than 1 or 2.1? I studied biochemistry.
Re: What Is My Fate? by shadoghale(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2006
Don't be scared, there are so many 2.2 people working for big companies like MTN, BAT, Celtel, and numerous others, I made a 2.2 myself and I have a good job, all you need is to read books on management, selling skills, IT, or any area that interests you. but be focused on interview skills, aptitude test books also, so that as you drop CVs they will definitely call you surdenly and by then you would have been very prepared to aswer questions they will ask, these are questions that you would have come across in the cause of reading wide.
No short cut, Pray also, but not ONLY, you must read to know.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Gtb Test Of 2nd December / Fcmb,urgent,pls. / Irs Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.