Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Is My Fate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is My Fate? (971 Views)

Immigration Recruitment Second List Fate / Fate Foundation (port-harcourt) / What Is My Fate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is My Fate? by TAILODUL(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2006
Hello guys. I made a 2.2 in d university. But, i am always scared when i see the way the society descriminates. Does it mean that there is no hope forĀ  sb wt a grade less than 1 or 2.1? I studied biochemistry.
Re: What Is My Fate? by Ofuks(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2006
Pal, be strong, get closer to God, serve God and do your best.Whatever happens, whatever results dont ever, ever give up your faith.Every Dog will have its day.|Best of luck.
Re: What Is My Fate? by kemoade(f): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2006
why should be scared? are u not proud of the result, there are so many out there with third class and they still have these confident that they would make it.
pls try and have some courage, l pray God will assist u.
Re: What Is My Fate? by mygodoh(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2006
Please know from today that "LIFE IS MORE LIKE A BUFFET OR CAFETARIA THAN A RESTAURANT".(i.e. life is like a buffet in the sense that you take whatever you want to eat,if you like eat goatmeat,beef,fish,pork and chicken simultaneously it doesn`t concern anybody but you cannot go into a restaurant and ask for egusi soup and okasi soup at the same time.That is life for you dear,you decide what you want for yourself.Like it is in the bible that as a man thinketh so be it.so 2.2 or 2.1 just strive for your heart and you will definitely get it dear.
Re: What Is My Fate? by zaree: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2006
u hv 2 b confident.same applies to those wit 2.1 wen they see a first class degree.but is life all abt grades.nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa down grade urself.hold u head high n walk tall.ur miracle is on d way.u will succeed
Re: What Is My Fate? by kuntakinte(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ Mygodoh,

you are making my mouth water with your yarns! cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Good Job - Try ! / Gtb;has Anyone Received The Confirmation E-mail? Plz Inform The House / Oceanic And Huawei Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.