Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lunchtime - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lunchtime (1404 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lunchtime by tripdizle(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2006
The Little Johnny was 8 years old when his parents decided to have him circumcised. After a few days of recovery, the boy went back to school. After about an hour, the pain was really starting to bother him so he asked if he could see the school nurse. He went to see her, but was too embarrassed to tell her what the problem was.

She suggested that he call his Mom and see if she could come and get him. The nurse waited in the other room while the call was made. After a few minutes the little boy came out and started walking back to class, but the nurse noticed that his penis was hanging out of his pants.

She said, "Johnny, what are you doing? You can't walk around like that."

He replied, "Well I told my Mom how much I hurt and she said that if I could just stick it out till lunchtime she would come pick me up then."
Re: Lunchtime by angelz(f): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2006
Òmó kòmó.
Re: Lunchtime by tripdizle(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2006
omo ake

(1) (Reply)

Dani Wer You Go Since / A Fight At D Gas Station With A Customer Attendant. / Christmas Jokes For Ya'll:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.