Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Enlightenment Should Be Given About A Vow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enlightenment Should Be Given About A Vow (331 Views)

"For Better For Worse" Is It Supposed To Be Used During Vow? / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enlightenment Should Be Given About A Vow by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
please I need some enlightenment about a vow I made to God. From months back, I was very sick and in the process of praying to God I made a vow to God. The vow goes thus: I said and I quote ''If God can restore my health, help me out with my relationship issues and other things have been asking from him that I was going to help in cleaning his house whether at home, school or/and during Nysc
Now the thing is I have helped twice at home in cleaning God's house. The question is have I paid the vow since there was no time frame attached to it or I Will continue doing it forever? please am really worried as I need answers to to my question. This question goes out to my Christian and sisters. Note that I have been battling with anxiety for months now and I don't want anything that will contribute to it thats why am throwing this question out to you.Thanks to you all
Re: Enlightenment Should Be Given About A Vow by honourhim: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Yemmyoo7:
please I need some enlightenment about a vow I made to God. From months back, I was very sick and in the process of praying to God I made a vow to God. The vow goes thus: I said and I quote ''If God can restore my health, help me out with my relationship issues and other things have been asking from him that I was going to help in cleaning his house whether at home, school or/and during Nysc
Now the thing is I have helped twice at home in cleaning God's house. The question is have I paid the vow since there was no time frame attached to it or I Will continue doing it forever? please am really worried as I need answers to to my question. This question goes out to my Christian and sisters. Note that I have been battling with anxiety for months now and I don't want anything that will contribute to it thats why am throwing this question out to you.Thanks to you all

When you made the vow what was in your mind? Is it clean it continuously or to just clean without any plan of continuous? God sees the heart.

(1) (Reply)

The Secretes Of The Lord Revealed Part 1 / Receiving From God. / Why Do Christian Give Only Money During Offering Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.