Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,212 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Do Christian Give Only Money During Offering Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christian Give Only Money During Offering Time (332 Views)

Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christian Give Only Money During Offering Time by Nazacent: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Malachi 3vs 8-10 after reading this verse of the bible I keep wondering if we are really obeying this part of the scripture which talks about giving. Anytime we talk about giving the first thing that comes to our mind is money but that part of the scripture never emphasize on giving money alone. So my questions is, Can christian give something else aside money during offering time?
Re: Why Do Christian Give Only Money During Offering Time by dollyjoy(f): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2016
Nazacent:
Malachi 3vs 8-10 after reading this verse of the bible I keep wondering if we are really obeying this part of the scripture which talks about giving. Anytime we talk about giving the first thing that comes to our mind is money but that part of the scripture never emphasize on giving money alone. So my questions is, Can christian give something else aside money during offering time?
If you have a troublesome child you can use him for offering.

(1) (Reply)

Change Begins With Me / Imo For Christ / Never Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.