Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,084 members, 7,863,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" (40445 Views)

Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London / Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" by derrick333(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

Who collect ur bread
I no no y u de ans dat fuul o,if him or his useless family member Neva abuse or in one way or d oda laff to abuse on obj b4 NA hypocrite
Re: Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" by whizcartel(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Has it ever crossed anybody's mind, that this baba fought in a war and has probably killed some people? Just thinking.
Re: Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" by crestedguy(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2016
derrick333:

Mumu keep fooolin ursef ,count d abuses de v rain on u cus of dat ur stuupidd comment ,utele
MUMU he who is scared of the heat don't go to the kitchen to cook,Nairaland is land of fun,abuse lol, he show for my body Ni,you have just demonstrated that oshogbo weed is making you gaga,i owe no mofos any thing,iwofa lenu, welcome to naira land,a land of everything and anything is possible, look as if you just wanted to be initiated into nairaland,No chill for here,if you can't defend urself,mumu geeeeeeaaaarrrrrra out of page
Re: Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" by runtinx: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Wot OBJ is bleaching
Re: Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" by justmenoni: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Rita was dressed in a white print peplum blouse and black pants.

For Real? how is this relevant?
Re: Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" by Benteke1: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Why obj no dey show his 32,abi the teeth Don reduce to 23? > grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W / Bambam And Teddy-A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow, She's Reportedly Pregnant / Christopher Okagbue: "How I Control My Sexual Urges On Set" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.