Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari (23247 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Chidi Mokeme Sends warning to Federal Government.

Read what he wrote below......

MR PRESIDENT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE UNITY OF NIGERIA BUT....... My major concern about Mr President's speech is the dictatorial tone applied, negating your fatherly factor and the concerns of dissenting voices in a democracy, especially as it relates to the restructuring of Nigeria. These dissenting voices in my estimation does not include IPOB.
Mr President I agree with you that it is good to keep Nigeria united. But to say that the type of unity we currently have is nonnegotiable smacks of dictatorship.
In case you have forgotten the so called unity was actually discussed by our fathers and the terms of unity Nigerians wanted was agreed upon. But the military boys came in with violent disorder and destroyed what was negotiated prior to independence and in 1963, and gave us what you now describe as nonnegotiable, called 1999 constitution.
What the military led by one man gave us is unanimity and not unity. They took away the content of what was negotiated that was supposed to be nonnegotiable and gave us inequality, stifled systems that undermines Nigeria's progress, development and prosperity. Indeed our fathers had a detailed discussion and negotiation with the British in the 50's about the kind of union that was acceptable us. They all agreed on real federalism whereby each zone maintained its own economy, peculiar political structure and institutions. These included resource control, regional/state police and prisons and many other creative structures that made Nigeria progressive pre-independence to 1967.
Any document decided by Adulsalam Abubakar and his junta called the 199 constitution is without our general contribution ant it is largely not acceptable. And the change required cannot be made by only a council of state populated by retired generals from one region or national assembly without equal representation from across the states and zones. There maybe need for input from other well meaning Nigerians if we are serious about carrying zone along.
A unity based on inequality and military imposition must be negotiable.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/chidi-mokeme-sends-warning-to-federal.html?m=0

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by kachi105(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
Words....

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by rossyc(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Well said.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Luckylife(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2017
It time for all well meaning Nigerians and Biafrians must speak out their opinions and the ways to live in this conscription call Nigeria. We all hope God IS in control and we can be a pencils in the hand of our Creator.

47 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by RIPEnglish: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Chidi is wasted his time to be talked to that fulani president. Please when is Gulder ultimate search came up again please

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
DERICO nwanne. Ogadimma...It takes time, if the proud dictator dont want to hear us. its ok

An Igbo man had no WIFE, no CHILD, no MONEY,
no HOUSE & a blind MOTHER. He prayed to God
& God was moved by his prayers & told him to
make 'ONLY 1' request, dat it wil be granted
2 him. Den d
Igbo man prayed sayin: God I wnt
my MOTHER
to see my WIFE puting diamond bangles on
my DAUGHTER's hands in my CAR, packed by my MANSION".

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by obontami: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
This one wey him career Don face south sef dey talk... meanwhile buhari is a brainless vegetable!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by MediumStout(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Try rubbish and the DSS will come after u. We are satisfied with the current system in Nigeria. All you igbo's sympathetic to biafra will be dealt with. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing and biafra will never come. God bless Buhari for making you inconsequentials 5% sad

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by mikeycharles(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by hucienda: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Well said, Chidi Mokeme. Well said.

The current crop of youths of the country are gradually standing up to their peers of the 1960s.

Afterall, Gowon and Ojukwu were in their 30s and we still talk about them. Majority of monikers here are in their prime of youth as well.

It is time for the emerging youths to take over the reins from the class of the 1960s - and leave the subservient ones to keep kissing ass of the oldies.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Luckylife:
It time for all well meaning Nigerians and Biafrians must speak out their opinions and the ways to live in this conscription call Nigeria. We all hope God IS in control and we can be a pencils in the hand of our Creator.

Just Nigerians would have been enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by SexyNairalander: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2017
booked

we don speak, spoke and even spoken but our dear president is more concerned about the rats in his office

such a freelancer president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by bishopsele84: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Nigeria remains one indivisible country.Lets come together and make Nigeria great

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by magoo10(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Is being united by force?even when it is clear that the so called leaders exhibit divisive tendencies,as long we are concerned Nigeria was deceitfully created to favour the white man therefore subject to re negotiations.
more worrisome is the fact that Nigeria presently operates a military constitution which was craftily drafted to also favour certain individuals and class.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by otasjulius(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
I dormo u sir

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Gbemini(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari wey no know wetin him dey talk again,after many injections hiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by michoim(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
You no get sense! You this Jigolo man.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by obamabinladen(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
I wonder how Buhari and his Northern brothers will gather together deceiving themselves in the name of security council meeting.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by goshen26: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Well said

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Well said.

Only political buffoons and their paid bumlickers like Sa...i will believe and postulate that nothing is wrong with this our current structure.

APC and Buhari can only pretend but the reality will soon dawn on them like it did Oshiomhole yesterday when he yearned thrash about restructuring and was shouted down in Abuja.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by mikeycharles(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Chidi Mokeme Sends warning to Federal Government.

Read what he wrote below......

MR PRESIDENT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE UNITY OF NIGERIA BUT....... My major concerned about Mr President's speech is the , negating your fatherly factor and the concerns of dissenting voices in a democracy, especially as it relates to the restructuring of Nigeria. These dissenting voices in my estimation does not include IPOB.
Mr President I agree with you that it is good to keep Nigeria united. But to say that the type of unity we currently have is nonnegotiable smacks of dictatorship.
In case you have forgotten the so called unity was actually discussed by our fathers and the terms of unity Nigerians wanted was agreed upon. But the military boys came in with violent disorder and destroyed what was negotiated prior to independence and in 1963, and gave us what you now describe as nonnegotiable, called 1999 constitution.
What the military led by one man gave us is unanimity and not unity. They took away the content of what was negotiated that was supposed to be nonnegotiable and gave us inequality, stifled systems that undermines Nigeria's progress, development and prosperity. Indeed our fathers had a detailed discussion and negotiation with the British in the 50's about the kind of union that was acceptable us. They all agreed on real federalism whereby each zone maintained its own economy, peculiar political structure and institutions. These included resource control, regional/state police and prisons and many other creative structures that made Nigeria progressive pre-independence to 1967.
Any document decided by Adulsalam Abubakar and his junta called the 199 constitution is without our general contribution ant it is largely not acceptable. And the change required cannot be made by only a council of state populated by retired generals from one region or national assembly without equal representation from across the states and zones. There maybe need for input from other well meaning Nigerians if we are serious about carrying zone along.
A unity based on inequality and military imposition must be negotiable.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/chidi-mokeme-sends-warning-to-federal.html?m=0

Dictatorial tone ke, biko what is this IPOB member yarning

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by goshen26: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
otasjulius:
I dormo u sir

Vbe o yehe?
Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by awesomet1(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Except for some few typos...nice submission.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by AreaFada2: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
In Nigeria, truth is sacrificed on the alter of ethno-religious sentiments.

Those who think Nigeria is their conquered territory and those tagging along them to play second fiddle will not heed this.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by Sweetnik22(f): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari is a tyrant n thats y he doesn't take advice undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by kalebsky: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Well said

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by younglleo: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Chidi is wasted his time to be talked to that fulani president. Please when is Gulder ultimate search came up again please
i sight u bro. Murder ingrish

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by LordKO(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
I agree with him in almost all he said expect the assertion that the military gave us unanimity through the 1999 constitution. As far as I am concerned what the military gave us as 1999 constitution is a mere coercion. . . I neither see unanimity nor unity in what the gave us.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by DIKEnaWAR: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Sarrki will land soon..

I am keeping this space for him incase he misses the first page.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by wordproof: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Honestly speaking most people do not want the end to Nigerian project, down within our hearts we all still believe in the Nigerian project.
What marvels me is way this administration is working so hard to bring the Nigerian project to its knees with unguarded statements and propaganda.
First it was Buhari's 5% rule.
Then the lopsided appointments
And IPOB Onitsha and Aba massacre

All the strategies above can only guarantee one thing...DISSOLUTION OF THE NIGERIAN PROJECT"

YES Nigeria has come to stay, but not as we know it...we must find a way to return to Pre-1967 Nigeria, form a union like Canada, be the best Confederal State in black man history and still preserve the unity and Nigerian name...why can that be arranged?

...the Northern Oligarchy!, yes them!...the same reason we are the most corrupt country in Africa, they are the reason we suffer, they are the reason we can't change the destiny of our kids, they are the reason the youths are more busy fight ethnic battles online instead of taking to the streets to demand total restructuring and return to Pre-1967.

Any Youth on Nairaland that supports anything other than total restructuring of Nigeria to Pre-1967 is not only mortgaging the future of his kids and generations unborn for fun or few wraps of money...buh also bringing unimaginable curse on themselves.

Most users that supported Buhari during 2015 elections have either changed to new accounts or dead...BE WARNED.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by nobleblood: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Fitting round pegs in square hole is our natural habit.

Buhari was a military dictator, whom we suddenly believe will assume democratic tendency at 70+..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2017
bishopsele84:
Nigeria remains one indivisible country.Lets come together and make Nigeria great

Please tell us how, we have been together for 57yrs and it is not working.....am waiting.

Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.