Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. (55532 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by olaolaking: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2016
I am not hiding for anybody. So I may not need it.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2016
same way I get rid of arseholes, I just delete from my contacts since i already have my last seen,profile picture and status all set to contacts only, instead of blocking and have a constant reminder that I once knew a despicable person like that whenever I check my blocked list

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by bamite(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2016
How do i download the gb watsapp
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Proffdada: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2016
tutaboi:
And what is the full meaning of GB?
_gang bang undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by bamite(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2016
2dugged:
same way I get rid of arseholes, I just delete from my contacts since i already have my last seen,profile picture and status all set to contacts only, instead of blocking and have a constant reminder that I once knew a despicable person like that whenever I check my blocked list
Not cool
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by adedayoa2(f): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2016
ti e oni baje
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by bamite(m): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Chudichu:

Same thing happened to me on Sunday, just changed the guys APN
How do i download the gb watsapp?
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by doskie(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2016
I never change dp. Never!
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by haibe(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2016
Why are u putting a profile photo in the first place if you want nobody to see it
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2016
bamite:
Not cool
atleast I don't block people, that way i get to forget them like they never even existed, what could be cooler than that?, some people have too much negative energy, carrying their cynical pompous self around like every other person is inferior to them, I don't have time to put up with chatting with people who always manage in one way or the other to ruin your day, with their unbridled tongue
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by loomer: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Weda u see me online or u no see me online. If I no wan reply u nothing you fit do

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by justi4jesu(f): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Whatsapp should add a feature like "Retract"

Retracting a message already sent and read is very important.
wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Phaytte(f): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2016
go through all these trouble...? shebi they would beat me if I decide to not reply their messages nii?

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Femich18(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Heromaniaa:
If you hide all those from other, you won't see theirs as well.
Yea....that is just it...But I'm hidding my last seen...I'm not interested in my friends' as well
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Donbabajayz(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Chudichu:

It's a patched whatsapp, or like hacked whatsapp that allows you customize Alot of functions on Whatsapp,but you can't restore chat history for your main whatsapp.
you can restore your chat history. I ve done it several times, you just need to back up your chats and copy it into the root folder of the gbwhatsapp immediately your install it, then go ahead to register/verify your number
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by EVENTSPRO: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2016
The best to do is to remove the Whatsapp completely. By this no one will ever see u online!!

Thank me later if ur privacy is sure wen u try that
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by eph12(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Waste of time
1. Once you open the app it shows you're online to everyone that views you
2. You won't be able to see others too. You won't know if your messages have been read just like they won't know if theirs have been read too.
3. You won't be able to view other people pictures just as they can't view yours.
So what's the essence?

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by gentlesoul196: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2016
what is the need to doing all these, just delete your whatsapp instead
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by lordkhalifa(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Chudichu:

Yes.. You won't
so what's the need of hiding it while u can't see others
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by jtjohn(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2016
bamite:
download it on Google play........Am using 2 whatsapp on my BB10.
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by ipreach: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2016
This is to encourage criminals to operate very well under anonymous
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by MCencyclopedia(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Great one there.

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by seacoast(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2016
I wonder why u dey hide, no be u say u be oga, na why u dey run/hide? ;DI wonder why u dey hide, no be u say u be oga, na why u dey run/hide?

1 Like

Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by dionpholly(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Hide your status and be hidden from job offering once they realize ur last seen is old
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2016
bamite:
this is the link https://latestmodapks.com/gbwhatsapp-download-latest-version-android/
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
You might not want to reply messages immediately and don't want to appear as ignoring the message
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
You might not want to reply messages immediately and wouldn't want to appear as ignoring messages.
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Chudichu(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2016
2dugged:
Hehehehe...You hash smiley
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by EkeneElectrons(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2016
i don't care, if you like, see me say i read am.. nothing do me.
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2016
How the he'll did this crap make FP ? We all know these things already for cryin out loud. Buh of what use is changin all this privacy settings when the person himself will also be affected. Like if you set your last seen to Nobody, dat means you ain't gonn be able to see other's last seen too. Same with pictures and status so what's the essence. Until when there's a setup which would make me hide your privacy setup without it affecting me as well, then I'll be interested in knowing that. Not this crap!!!
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by SonofDevil: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2016
K
Re: See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. by Gkemz: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2016
If yhu disable ur last seen, profile picture and status, you'll not be allowed to see other people's last seen, status and profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her / 72-Year-Old Nigerian Woman On Facebook, Whatsapp & Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.