Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) (54116 Views)

Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Kaffy And Darey Alade Weird Pose On Stage Over Dance Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by easyfem(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Iranu
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by urboy4real1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
pippimp:

I've always thought she's a lesbian but because of the society she is in, she will never admit it.

Na who she Epp
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Papa2much: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
What a nonsense
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by abukaokab: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
what a rubbish a mother of 2 no shame @ all bad example 4 d Young one
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Papa2much: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Maybe she is doing her lesbianism openly now.

More ladies into such will follow her soon.

God help her.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by pippimp(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
urboy4real1:

Na who she Epp

The problem with saying things like that is one day you'll wake up and realize you are 40 and still waiting for "epp". Keep waiting for somebody to "epp" you. No go hustle.
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thought they said she's a mother of 3 Now its two?? Hmmmmmmmmm. Hope she has a better explanation for her kids when they grow up to see this or evn now. There are so many ways one can be sexy, going unclad or indecent isn't jux one of them.
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
But she is married and flaunting too much lately. This part am tempted to like islamic laws.
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by jeje123(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
chingylingy1:

Yours, deal with it grin
hw i wish i know ur fucking mother, i wud ave asked who is ur really father bastard! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by King200(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
angry grin grin grin :'[color=#990000][/color]
soberdrunk:
Lemme just respect myself and shut up because she don marry and nah person wife, if not i for talk say she be like Eba way dem make with cold water....... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by urboy4real1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
pippimp:

The problem with saying things like that is one day you'll wake up and realize you are 40 and still waiting for "epp". Keep waiting for somebody to "epp" you. No go hustle.

You got problem with your thinking

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Alohababy: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Lemme just respect myself and shut up because she don marry and nah person wife, if not i for talk say she be like Eba way dem make with cold water....... angry angry angry

You don talk am finish so...
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by asingas: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
These shameless woman should kukuma go naked na.Must they expose their bodies like this?
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by pippimp(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
urboy4real1:

You got problem with your thinking

Lol. Keep that 12 year old mentality. It will work out for you eventually.
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by babandada: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
People just dey set wrong precedence for their generations to follow. i reject to be arikogbon for young ones .but to be arikose to follow. Tiwa salvage open her yansh for people to see after when she done marry now her hussy dey say na ashawo she be say every people done *f k* am

Why their husbands no go leave.. i dey pity dem all.
Must you get naked to prove any points?
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by manakocha(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
me I no see am well o, show some more I beg
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wow
I guess everyone liked it, even though some hypocrites will self-service wit it and then condemn her. Irony of life.

A lot of PPl worse than her are here

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by electrokcoi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
if u get this one as ur babe even vaseline no go save u

any way, kontinu

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by oochi123(f): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Not looking sexy at all

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by bobokunlexzy: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] :oLesbian Alert
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Elle277(f): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mtcheww
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by BF69BF: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
I know some people will call her a les for this pics even after two kids
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by repogirl(f): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Very soon, the word 'shame' would be removed from the dictionary cos it's obvious people don't feel it anymore.
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
shuuu the guy don talk am na grin
goshen26:

Pls say it

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by j3r3myk3n(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
That solidstar look tho
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ashy
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
tola400:
CHECKOUT THIS 3 PHOTOS OF THEM EXPOSED THEIR BODY @ http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/16/photo-checkout-this-outfit-of-dancer-queen-kaffy/

La click la bend
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by lonelydora: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
If I'm this lady's husband, I will divorce her, I swear. How can a mother show her body to public view? She no even get wetin man fit use play sef.
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by flokii: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kaffy fall hands big tym.. Married woman for that matter

What do they stand to gain sef from all these 'mumuish'behaviour.. attention that won't last forever or wat undecided
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
SEE NEWS! My GOD!!!!

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Shadaracho007(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na rehearsal time e go be!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.