Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (71767 Views)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Man Kills His Pregnant Wife, Buries Her Unclad Body In Ivory Coast (Graphic) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
For raping and taking the nude pictures of a 23-year-old woman after drugging her, an undertaker, Sheriff Oyewole, 29, is to spend the next nine years in a Lagos prison.

A Tinubu Chief Magistrates’ Court handed down the verdict on Tuesday after it found the rapist guilty on all five-count.

Oyewole was first arraigned on Aug. 19, 2015 on a five-count charge of rape, assault, threat to life, drugging and taking indecent pictures of his victim.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Kikelomo Ayeye, ruled:“With all the evidence before the court, you are found guilty.

“You are hereby sentenced to five years imprisonment each on the first three counts which you are to run concurrently.

“You are sentenced to three years on the fourth count and one year on the fifth count.”

Ayeye said the nine years in prison would be effective from the date of arraignment.

Earlier, the prosecutor, Insp. Nurudeen Thomas, told the court that the accused committed the offences on Aug. 16, 2015 at 8.00 p.m. at Aro Hotel in Lagos.

He said victim’s father had asked her (an introvert) to go with the accused, who had been living with the family for years to a party.

The prosecutor further explained that Oyewole put some drugs in the Irish cream he served her and refuse to let any other person at the party take the drink with her.

“The accused lured the victim into the Hotel in her sedated state, tore her clothes, soaked them in water, after beating and raping her.

“He also took her nude pictures. When the victim regained her consciousness, the accused threatened to post her pictures on the internet if she told anyone what happened.

“The accused followed her to her mother’s shop where her mother and others at the shop noticed her unusual appearance and started asking questions,” he said.

Thomas said Oyewole bolted when he saw that the victim was going to tell her mother what happened, but was caught by a mob who handed him over to the police.

“The girl’s underwear was found in his possession and the nude pictures were also in his phone.”

The offences contravened Sections 144, 171, 220, 241, 258, 261, 263, 316, 337 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

http://punchng.com/undertaker-bags-19-years-drugging-raping-27-year-old-woman/

1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by donbenedict(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
9 years in prison. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
donbenedict:
9 years in prison. cool

my brother, the guy deserve life sentence.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by SweetLove0(f): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
see how konji take land you in prison now

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by donbenedict(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
DONSMITH123:

my brother, the guy deserve life sentence.
lol well he didn't kill her.. if all criminals where given life sentences den Nigerian prisons won't be enough to contain them. The Government sees criminals as a way of getting revenue. I asked a lawyer friend of mine and he told me every bail money being decided in court are remitted to the government. I was like, no wonder these people like bail so much

U will be surprised Dat just after one or two years in prison, he may be granted bail.

8 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
donbenedict:
lol well he didn't kill her.. if all criminals where given life sentences den Nigerian prisons won't be enough to contain them. The Government sees criminals as a way of getting revenue. I asked a lawyer friend of mine and he told me every bail money being decided in court are remitted to the government. I was like, no wonder these people like bail so much

U will be surprised Dat just after one or two years in prison, he may be granted bail.

He may be granted bail, no doubt about that. But the sentence must be followed and carried out to serve as a lesson to others.

#SayNoToRape[s][/s]

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Click like if you were expecting the WWE Wrestler.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by ClassCaptain(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Read the confession of a serial rapist who was caught while attempting to rape a 73 years old woman below...

https://www.nairaland.com/3289176/how-almost-raped-seventy-three

This issue of rape is a very serious one.. Something cogent must be done to curb this... #saynotorape..sad

How i almost raped a seventy three year old Grandma

https://www.nairaland.com/3289176/how-almost-raped-seventy-three

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Eyaa
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by donbenedict(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
DONSMITH123:

He may be granted bail, no doubt about that. But the sentence must be followed and carried out to serve as a lesson to others.

#SayNoToRape[s][/s]
lol I don't think such sentences will serve as a deterrent, just check out, even tomorow I assure u that u will still read another _rape case in the news media. So it's not smth Dat will end..

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
This made me think of WWE.

9 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Victorakats(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that rape cases are taken as jokes and thousands of selfish and wicked individuals perpetrate this act and go scot-free.
Nine years is too small but I hope that he will learn from this.

You can read this...
Good day ma and my fellow AVL. Please Aunty I really need your advice on this issue that is disturbing me.
Aunty Amy is it good for a man to be touching his two years old son's
Read : http://www.amaraofficial.com/2016/08/hes-fond-of-touching-his-sons-scrotum.html

3 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Originality007: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
shocked
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by ychris: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
R2bees:
Click like if you were expecting the WWE Wrestler.
although i wont click like. buh honestly, dat was wht came to my mynd

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by tempex88(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
9yrs too small

2 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by SWORD419(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
i came to check names

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by BIGTinfotech: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
WWE undertaker? shocked

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by iamtewwy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
I rushed and click on the thread thinking its undertaker the wrestler

Nairaland mods and misleading headlines are like

27 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by jeje123(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
No delay @ all dats gud
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Undertaker ko, John Cena ni.

2 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by link2ok(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
donbenedict:

Granted bail ke.. how can sum 1 who has been sentenced to prison b granted bail again.

Abi them don do bail padding

Under this new guy man in Abuja anytyn can happn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by FreeWorld23: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
sad he will be raping corpse as well.
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Mopolchi: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
na waa
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by thekingisback: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
The guy wen too far. How do people even enjoy rape sex?
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Raymysterio(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dude deserve a shot in the head... sad
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Dentmoyin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
hmmm thought twas undertaker for wrestling tho, the side effect of konji is rape and prison...sha i blame buhari
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by hucienda: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
NCAN. Over to you.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.