Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (71788 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Preshy01(f): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
EndSARS: Youth Who Built Blood Donation App Killed By Stray Bullet

A Product Designer, Oke Obi-Enadhuze, who helped built a blood donation app for Life Bank Services, has been killed by a stray bullet just moments after tweeting, ‘Nigeria won’t end me’.

Obi-Enadhuze, who was a fresh graduate of Computer Science from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, was shot in his home located on St.Paul Street, Mafoloku, Oshodi area of Lagos State on Wednesday.

He had tweeted, “Nigeria will not end me,” at 1.54pm, according to a Twitter time stamp.

Although details are still sketchy, social media reports state that the deceased was killed by a stray bullet that emanated from the Makinde Police Station less than three hours later.

According to police sources, some thugs had gone to set the police station ablaze when cops began shooting into the air to disperse them.

“Makinde Police Division was burnt down by hoodlums, making it the 12th police station in Lagos to be attacked. In the process, policemen began firing shots. It is possible that one of the bullets hit the young man in the process,” a policeman said.

The deceased had done product designs for many companies including Sterling Bank, according to his LinkedIn profile.

A video of an old woman believed to be his mother clinging to his dead body and wailing has since gone viral on social media, with many demanding justice.

#RIPOke was trending on social media on Wednesday evening as friends and relatives paid tributes to the deceased.

@Jaiye_wuraola tweeted, “Oke was one of the best students at Bosworth College International. He was the head boy while I was the head girl. Such an upright man with good morals and extremely intelligent now he is dead. This is too much. RIP Oke.”

The Chief Executive Officer of Life Bank Services, Temie Giwa-Tubosun, said the deceased was the one who helped design the app used for ordering blood donations.

“He designed our blood donor app- the messages you get from us. He designed it all in just four days. He was a genius. He was also kind of shy and so sweet. Oke Obi-Enadhuze.

“This is too much to bear. He was a baby. You have taken him from his mother and all the people who loved him. It is too much. We cannot bear it. We all used to sit around one single table at CcHub day in, day out working on life bank. He was a believer.”

A young lady, who posted several photos of the deceased, said they had been dating and had made plans to get married.

“We had forever to go,”@derinmama tweeted.

https://punchng.com/endsars-youth-who-built-blood-donation-app-killed-by-stray-bullet/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Nigeria will not end me

https://mobile.twitter.com/O_Okee/status/1318898529428013057

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Timbers(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
What stray bullet he was killed in his compound

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
We lost another talented soul

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Gabrielosas12: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2020
SimplyFacts:
We lost another talented soul
Indeed such a talented soul

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2020
cry
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by uselessmod1: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2020
embarassed God why
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by phygo89(m): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Our politicians "WHY"?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by phygo89(m): 1:18am On Oct 22, 2020
The land bleeds

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by frankputer: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Chai. this is serious oo.
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by SoBright101: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Some payed agents are saying no one was killed

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Passionate888: 3:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Madridguy, nobody die for Lagos o

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by madridguy(m): 4:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Lekki toll gate.

Passionate888:
Madridguy, nobody die for Lagos o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Oizee(f): 4:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Too bad, RIP bro

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by dingbang(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2020
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by dahnimoh(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2020
WHAT a colossal waste

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Ubykcee(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Rest in peace bro
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria, a destiny killing country.
If they didn't kill you with gun, you won't miss torture.
If you miss torture, you won't miss frustration.
If you miss frustration, you won't miss hypocrisy.
If you miss hypocrisy, you won't miss backstabbing..
If you miss backstabbing, you can't miss intimidation..
If you miss intimidation, you can't miss oppression..
If you miss oppression, you can't miss assault.
If you miss assault, you can't miss bad governance..
Stealing
Maiming
. And the list goes on.......

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by howfarseun(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Nawao
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
At this stage, let's imagine I am the President of Nigeria.

I will...

1. Address the nation with the other 2,3 and 4th Nigeria citizens standing behind me while I say...

"Fellow Nigerians, esp Nigerian youths, it is with great regrets and sudden sense of call to responsibilities that we stand before you today. Not only as the leaders of this nation but also as fathers who understands the plights of their children... "

" We kneel before you today (they all go on their kneels) not to ask for forgiveness but to ask that you all calm down and allow us listen to your demands. The loggerheads are uncalled for. I blame out part for allowing your peaceful protest degenerate to this extent. Please cease your vexation and let's see to how we can make a round table discussion to MOVE OUR COUNTRY FORWARD.

2. I Mohammadu Buhari (parody) have ordered the closure of all police stations and colleges.
I have ordered the IG to summon all Nigeria Police personnel to a 2weeks intensive education on modern policing. They are also to undergo psychiatry tests and I have also ordered an independent televised coverage of the whole process.

To this effect, I have ordered the leadership of Nigerian Army and Civil Defense to maintain peace and order in our country.

We are determined to put a full stop to police brutality. Not only that, we have set up a panel to discipline all erring police personnel. I assure you they will all be brought to book.
More however is that any officer who fail to report for this process shall be tried and whereabouts leaked to the public. I assure you that we are about to see the new face of police services to the public.

We understand how promising your future looks. We are ready to work with your leadership to bring out the best of you.

I hereby implore you to show us how democratic you all are by selecting leaders to represent your interest.

3. I lieu to the above statement, we will support your leadership to organise a national conference meeting where every of your demands be tendered and scrutinised. I assure you that we shall not influence this process and will work with them to grant every of your demands

I implore you to understand why we need to cease been at loggerheads for the benefit of our dear nation.

Fellow Nigerians, the last few weeks have been bloody and I pray we never experience these sad occurrences again in Nigeria.....

Meanwhile I woke up to see I had only been dreaming. Then I asked myself when I woke up...

HOW WILL NIGERIA YOUTHS CONDUCT A CREDIBLE ELECTION/SELECTION OF REPRESENTATIVES? I have a public secret... lipsrsealed

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED NASS ELECTIONS?

Meanwhile Nigerian youths, we need to RE-STRATEGIZE .

PLEASE SHARE AS RECIEVED.

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by sapientia(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigeria failed him.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by DoctorDree(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Bleep
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by AmazingWork90(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
[s][/s]
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
hmmmm
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Darkpanthera: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Only Sane people hate Nigeria

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by tillaman(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
They wasted a talent just like that, imagine the impact this young lad would have made in the society
May God comfort his family and
Keep us out of the reach of stray bullet

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Incandescent(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
God have mercy sad
Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by zoedew: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
What a country! The system caused all of these. Over time while the misgovernance, corruption, herdsmen killings, injustice, nepotism, police, and military abuse was going on The President and The National Assembly pretended not to know Nigeria was fast becoming a failed State. The Citizenry screamed loudly Nigeria was fast becoming a failed State but Lai was insistent we were lying but it is clearer now more than ever before that Lai is a liar! Meanwhile, The President sits in the FEC clearly abusing the Constitution yet taking the benefit of the office. Experience, they say is the best teacher for who refuses to apply what is known in the correct manner and in good time! Sadly, there are few and hardly heard voices speaking up in the North in favour of restructuring of Nigeria. They are probably yielded to their elders who wrongly give it to them that the heritage of power they secured for them is about to be taken away from them! The question is, what benefit has the power brought them except for the very few Northerners with access to power squandering our commonwealth!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by Dreambeat: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
And some paid political jobbers and miscreants paid by politicians have trooped to Nairaland trying to change the narrative.I hope they can now see the evidence they asked for.Na God go judge all of una.RIP hero

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
No turning back.

The martyr has finally donated his blood to Nigeria.

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.