Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Girl Falls From The 80th Floor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Girl Falls From The 80th Floor (865 Views)

Coconut Falls From A Mango Tree On Naija Movie ( Vodeo) / When A Girl Falls From Bike Vs When A Boy Falls From Bike Memes Of The Day / Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

A Girl Falls From The 80th Floor by Pajude: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
A girl falls down from the 80th floor of a construction company, but fortunately for her, a young boy was on hand at the 65th floor to catch her. He asks her, “Will you hug me for saving your life?”

She replied, “Of course not!”

He drops her.

She was luckily caught again at the 30th floor by another young boy who asks her, “Will you kiss me for saving your life?”

“No! At all!” She replied.

He drops her too.

She prays for the last chance to be saved by someone and her prayer was answered when Musa catches her on the 5th floor.

She immediately said, “OK! For saving me, I will hug and kiss you at the same time!”

Musa drops her and says, ” Get behind thee! I’m FASTING presently.”

Source: http://www.jokesmannia.com/a-girl-falls-down-from-the-80th-floor/

Re: A Girl Falls From The 80th Floor by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2016

Lol.. Joke For The Day / My Friend's Reply To Bvn Scam Text Message / See Captivating Daily Social Jokes!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5