Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Can I Learn Phishing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Learn Phishing (798 Views)

Which Webhosting Can I Use For A Phishing Website / How To Create A Facebook Phishing Site On Wapkiz 100% Working - Highwebs / Phishing Tools (professional Phishing Page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Learn Phishing by TheImpaler: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
I've always been fascinated by the phishing subject and I am obsessed with learning all about it. I also have a super brain.

Please I need someone who can teach or direct me, you can pm me if nairaland is not convenient.
Merci.
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by BiafranBushBoy: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheImpaler:
I've always been fascinated by the phishing subject and I am obsessed with learning all about it. I also have a super brain.

Please I need someone who can teach or direct me, you can pm me if nairaland is not convenient.
Merci.

Not possible. You even sound like a complete novice. tongue

Go and up your game, before you start looking for where to phish!! angry
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by Bolaji21(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheImpaler:

Merci.
You want to learn about phishing or you want to learn phishing? They're 2 different things. To learn about phishing, just type it in Google search and you can't exhaust the articles you'll find.
But to learn phishing, you need to learn Web programming first, at least to intermediate level. Google search Web programming and you'll see what it's all about.
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by TheImpaler: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bolaji21:

You want to learn about phishing or you want to learn phishing? They're 2 different things. To learn about phishing, just type it in Google search and you can't exhaust the articles you'll find.
But to learn phishing, you need to learn Web programming first, at least to intermediate level. Google search Web programming and you'll see what it's all about.
I need to learn phishing.
Which language do I start with?.. Don't be annoyed at my programming ineptitude.
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by LoudNdclear: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheImpaler:

Which language do I start with?.. Don't be annoyed at my programming ineptitude.

You don't need to learn any programming language sir..... go check YouTube but don't use it for fraudulent activities oooo, learn so you will know how to protect yourself.
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by TheImpaler: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Not possible. You even sound like a complete novice. tongue

Go and up your game, before you start looking for where to phish!! angry
I'm not a computer student but I'm passionate.
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by Bolaji21(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheImpaler:

Phishing is basically about cloning webpage(s). So, you need to know the same technologies used to build a particular Web page to be able to clone it correctly. Start with html, CSS, then php and move to AJAX.
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by BiafranBushBoy: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
TheImpaler:

I'm not a computer student but I'm passionate.

Where is your location?
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by TheImpaler: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Where is your location?
Abj.... Till the strike is over.
Re: How Can I Learn Phishing by mcqwerty(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Phishing is a vice and a hacker's practice (black hat). You can't just leap into hacking. Get a programming background in web programming, e.g. Python, cgi, perl, Html and css. I can't say more than this. You can find your way from here.

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Conversion Rate Optimization / Ecommerce And Fuel Station Management Software For Sale. / Who Have Received Adsense Payment With FCMB Account This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.