Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS (67773 Views)

Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Truckpusher:
You only noticed the open drainage but you didn't notice the smooth road behind them which is a testament of Wike's working government.

We the peaceful people of Rivers State are proud of him even as your nkita of Ubima and his cronies are trying so hard to cripple the state security with the blessings of the dullarpo in Aso Rock.
A Zombie wailer
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by shehuolayinka(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
OP, you can lie ooooo. Na them dis one dey shout him name
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Who noticed the drainage.
Oya go back n see the picture
Ernest Ikoli street

How do you want a street drainage to look like?, bad belle is a terrible thing. grin

4 Likes

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
What Ambode can not do
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Lincoln275(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
nawa oooo! fake news up and down. mtchewwww
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by miknielz: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
nairaland and irrelevant news are like

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by ibroauthen(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
lol

Tolexander:
where are the children that stopped him?

Do these buttie pikin and their housemaid look like pikin wey fit stop a governor's convoy?

Bloggers sha wan report something!
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Rastamann: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
this is cheap propaganda
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by henrydadon(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
datola:
Pot bellies every where.

I dey suspect say that man way wear that black cloth carry belle
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Him no give them money?
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Beautiful! So beautiful!
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by nkpommpko(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Him and this child's follow Waka come nah! See the kind sleepers dem where. This Aje butter things children's. Please God help the UN privileged.
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by smshorlar: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
how does this averts the price of consumables?
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by charlesucheh(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
NO AJEKPAKO DARES come close! What's this!? These are rich kids who were. Seemed harmless! Why didn't he go and embrace kids in places where the hunger level runs at a geometric Speed!!!
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Kenturkey048(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Omo u dey vex o,,wu be the housemaid among them?
Tolexander:
where are the children that stopped him?

Do these buttie pikin and their housemaid look like pikin wey fit stop a governor's convoy?

Bloggers sha wan report something!
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
The kids didn't even smile, their parents Obviously forced them to go and hug the Governor. Woe betide them if they come without money from Wike.... grin
#seeFloggin
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Ikpewe: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Arrangee be this jare, Wetin him go fyn for there?
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Arebay(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
That woman still wear socks for pikin on crocs
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by CharlieMaria(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sunofgod:
Looks stage managed...
It was stage managed for real. Street strolling ko. Make im stroll enter Diobu for evening den we go no say im dey serious.
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by jstmorgan(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Children ke dm sabi who wike be na dia mum hint them go and meet that man greet him and call him governor wike hm go give una money o ji money
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Buttered children or do you see any pako pikin there?
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by kellz0(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
God please take away any problem or condition that will make me give out my kids to another human to help me take care of them.... God please provide me with what am qooin to use too take good care of children that you are going to bless me with...
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Ekugbeh(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Truckpusher:
You only noticed the open drainage but you didn't notice the smooth road behind them which is a testament of Wike's working government.

We the peaceful people of Rivers State are proud of him even as your nkita of Ubima and his cronies are trying so hard to cripple the state security with the blessings of the dullarpo in Aso Rock.
bros abeg push ur truck go front.

1 Like

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Ekugbeh(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
Ernest Ikoli street

How do you want a street drainage to look like?, bad belle is a terrible thing. grin
shey i call ur name,
abi u want mak i b*te ur s*xy lips ni.
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by dumie(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Most kids I see in Ph are like this, even better looking

2 Likes

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Taryur3(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am thrilled with this...looking up to God to hold this kind of position someday.Wike my personal person
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by PrincessAnna: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
dainformant:
for him mind... children love him
Yes, they love him. Are you jealous?

1 Like

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by bigiyaro(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why him no go stroll for the main ghetto or water side.?
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nathkem01(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeSepiero:
Their mumsi plan Don work. If I hear say children recognize governor.

They might have seen him b4 on TV
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Princejboy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
with the look on those children faces i cld tell they were forced to go and meet gov wike by there mother.......

.....no offence grin.
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ekugbeh:
shey i call ur name,
abi u want mak i b*te ur s*xy lips ni.
You don't need to call my name, but free to bite the lips...that's if you can.
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Ekugbeh(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
You don't need to call my name, but free to bite the lips...that's if you can.
*bites the upper lip n runs outa tread*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.