Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS (67762 Views)

Man Finds Gemstones In Abuja While Strolling (Photos) / Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
House helps will always look dffrnt cry
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Thisis2raw(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tolexander:
where are the children that stopped him?

Do these buttie pikin and their housemaid look like pikin wey fit stop a governor's convoy?

Bloggers sha wan report something!
must u be pained about everything dat u see? Dis is to show u ar a person who is nt hapi in nature, if u wan to be a brimborion u dnt hav to com show us here
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by terryaji1: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
How de children even that this s thier govno?
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Arrangee...nao so easy to stop governor for naija just jez cos una b pikin abi na pikins?

Dos kids r buttie tho!
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
pippimp:

Where is the wickedness in the picture? Where do you see a house girl? I didn't know you can identify a house help just by looking at someone.
use ur eyes my friend angry shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Handsomecole(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mtcheeew!!! Killer...
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
lielbree:

What's wrong with the way the maid looks? undecided
It's not wickedness it's life! The five fingers are not equal!
When you see oga and driver is there not a difference?
When you see ceo and security man is there not a difference?
forget story baba, na confirm d guy dey yarn. Women treat househelps bad and it's showing all over d girl. She looks so uncared for. Our women are too parochial. Not even a good clothing
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
lielbree:

What's wrong with the way the way looks?
when you see nothing in the way she looks then we know your wife is just like madamu sad
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
amokeme:

I was wondering same thing too.
why won't you wonder sad angry, Madamu why won't you wonder? shocked shocked
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by TooLateToFail(f): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
wow...nice...I tap
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by lielbree: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:
forget story baba, na confirm d guy dey yarn. Women treat househelps bad and it's showing all over d girl. She looks so uncared for. Our women are too parochial. Not even a good clothing
OK leta analyse. Her hair? She's probably in sec school.
Her slippers? Her madam is wearing slippers too!
Her dress? Her dress even looks better than what her madam is wearing!
Don't forget this is not planned and yet she looks this good.
Do you know most women would not even allow her to be part of the picture? For most she the maid would be the one holding the phone taking the pictures.
Abeg give this woman credit. She try!

3 Likes

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by lielbree: 12:30am On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

Where is the wickedness in the picture? Where do you see a house girl? I didn't know you can identify a house help just by looking at someone.
Don't mind him. Folks like this are those who really maltreatment people. I commend the woman for even allowing maid in the picture

2 Likes

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by swtcharissa(f): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2016
hopeforcharles:
You will always know a house girl when u see one, this is wickedness.

what is wrong with her..are her cloths torn?does she not look happy..what about her neatness... u can't rule out her statue..that's inherited from her own parents so don't expect an over ngt change...when a new help comes to ur house.. it takes a lot while to adjust...I don't know that family but check out that girl another 6months she would be very refreshed..BTW..I have seen a house help that was treated so great that she became a bottie with time...sweet cloths..koret shoes...accessories.. my dear when this girl show them peper...na police settle am...so no be by giving them boutique cloths...

2 Likes

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Ayatullah(m): 1:22am On Aug 17, 2016
WHAT A SCENE!: DRACULA MEETS DRACULESS
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2016
lielbree:

OK leta analyse. Her hair? She's probably in sec school.
Her slippers? Her madam is wearing slippers too!
Her dress? Her dress even looks better than what her madam is wearing!
Don't forget this is not planned and yet she looks this good.
Do you know most women would not even allow her to be part of the picture? For most she the maid would be the one holding the phone taking the pictures.
Abeg give this woman credit. She try!
I disagree, she was only there because if anything happens to Jane and Jennifer, she will be the one to bear the brunt, so she has always kept an eye on them and followed them bumper to bumper wherever they go. When she saw them going to meet a stranger, she ran after them but on almost reaching there her madamu shouted " Iyang, Iyang komodia, Shey you no see say na the govanor be that? " so she also had to join the children in greeting the august visitor + she is a very playful and lively housemaid, so it was an opportunity to be happy and she seized it cry
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Ayatullah(m): 2:01am On Aug 17, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Why are the children looking scared of him and not even smiling?[/size] grin

How do you expect the children to smile when they know that 'ojuju Calabar' is around, his voice and protruding tummy are more than enough to make them cringe!
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by lielbree: 2:27am On Aug 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:
I disagree, she was only there because if anything happens to Jane and Jennifer, she will be the one to bear the brunt, so she has always kept an eye on them and followed them bumper to bumper wherever they go. When she saw them going to meet a stranger, she ran after them but on almost reaching there her madamu shouted " Iyang, Iyang komodia, Shey you no see say na the govanor be that? " so she also had to join the children in greeting the august visitor + she is a very playful and lively housemaid, so it was an opportunity to be happy and she seized it cry
Too hypothetical, you were not there.
Even if it happened as you claim there is nothing wrong because putting her eyes on the kids is her job!

1 Like

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by lielbree: 2:31am On Aug 17, 2016
swtcharissa:

what is wrong with her..are her cloths torn?does she not look happy..what about her neatness... u can't rule out her statue..that's inherited from her own parents so don't expect an over ngt change...when a new help comes to ur house.. it takes a lot while to adjust...I don't know that family but check out that girl another 6months she would be very refreshed..BTW..I have seen a house help that was treated so great that she became a bottie with time...sweet cloths..koret shoes...accessories.. my dear when this girl show them peper...na police settle am...so no be by giving them boutique cloths...
Her dress is even better than what her madam is wearing. I give the madam credit for allowing her be in the picture, some women would have told the maid to do the snapping

1 Like

Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by kenoz(m): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2016
cool
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Slickbishop(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Hope he did not just take pics with them and left them to go just like that?those children must be up to sth
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by Harvard13(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Governor Wike was walking along Ernest Ikoli Street in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state -when he was stopped by children that were so excited to see him. According to reports, on sighting the Governor the children left their mother and ran towards the Governor repeatedly shouting "Governor Wike" ! with their wonderful voices.

By the time their excited mother caught up with them that were already with the Governor so she got out her phone and started taking pictures of her lovely children as they had a brief chat with Governor Wike. She was eventually invited to take a picture with Governor Wike before he continued on his way.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/governor-wike-excites-little-children.html
publicity stunt...d pikins never chee any chin
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by psalmskiddy(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
abegii........next.
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by hopeforcharles(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

If you can't see the difference and the wickedness in the pix, then u are blind,
Don't u see how unkempt she looks? Comon hair she no get brush to brush am, chai guy repent
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by hopeforcharles(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2016
lielbree:

What's wrong with the way the maid looks? undecided
It's not wickedness it's life! The five fingers are not equal!
When you see oga and driver is there not a difference?
When you see ceo and security man is there not a difference?
See this one u sound like someone who will do same and more to ur maids, mind you I am a boss with people under me who answer me sir, and I make sure they are comfortable enough that people think they are my brother, please repent
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by hopeforcharles(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2016
swtcharissa:

Sweetie every thing is wrong, why was I able to spot her out immediately?
Haven't you heard about maids that later helped and uplifted their madams? So ur police case is vice versa,
Let the madam do the same things she does for her children to her, remember goodness begets goodness,
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by pippimp(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2016
hopeforcharles:

If you can't see the difference and the wickedness in the pix, then u are blind,
Don't u see how unkempt she looks? Comon hair she no get brush to brush am, chai guy repent

Frabricating imaginary things. You be woman?
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by hopeforcharles(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2016
pippimp:

Frabricating imaginary things. You be woman?
Lol I have a hype active imagination, I can even predicted the color of ur boxers don't try me, I even know what u did last nite cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by johnnychuks(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
You only noticed the open drainage but you didn't notice the smooth road behind them which is a testament of Wike's working government.

We the peaceful people of Rivers State are proud of him even as your nkita of Ubima and his cronies are trying so hard to cripple the state security with the blessings of the dullarpo in Aso Rock.
your selfishness has maid you doomed!
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by liam93: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2016
hopeforcharles:
You will always know a house girl when u see one, this is wickedness.

bro you sef wicked... lmao
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by lielbree: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
hopeforcharles:

See this one u sound like someone who will do same and more to ur maids, mind you I am a boss with people under me who answer me sir, and I make sure they are comfortable enough that people think they are my brother, please repent
You are a small man.
Re: Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS by hopeforcharles(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
lielbree:

You are a small man.
And you are a big man, Mr bountiful harvest one cat fish man, how did I know I went to ur profile, poor fisherman like u,
Some one asked for proof of ur so called pond u couldn't provide, poor fisherman grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) / Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.