Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Cheapest Way To Get Your Honda Accord, Toyota Camry : Any Car You Want - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheapest Way To Get Your Honda Accord, Toyota Camry : Any Car You Want (670 Views)

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Get Any Car Or Suv 4frm Cotonou And Still Save Up To 150k Or More Than Buyeing / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Get Your Honda Accord, Toyota Camry : Any Car You Want by Destinimi: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2009
Throughout yesterday, I was online at a car auction bidding for cars that i want to pieces and ship to Naija as spare parts. I purchased 21 cars in all. I discovered some of these cars were indeed in very easily repairable condition and could be cleaned up to look as good as new. I decided after putting the maths together that it would be better to repair these cars, ship them home and sell and make a killing. Easily profits are in the 500,000NGN region.
But then, I had another option, sell you the cars i bought from the auction at ridiculously low prices, you then repair them and ship them yourself.  That way you save yourself almost 300,000NGN my fees are flat $1000.00 per car. I will be you agent, I’ll get the cars at the lowest possible price; you buy the car as is plus my fee. That’s all you will be paying on top of everything.
For Example, as your agent
Cost of salvage car – up to $2500
Cost of repair – up to $1500
Cost of shipping - up to $2000 (container) or cheaper roro
Cost of clearing - $500
Agent fees - $1000.00
Total cost = $7500.00 = 1,128,000NGN
The saving is clear. This same car will sell in Nigeria for $10,000 = 1,500,000NGN
There is always the issue of trust where money and relationship is concerned. But for me this is long-term, a good name is more important to me than anything else; repeat customers, recommendation and future business opportunities are my main objective.
I am also creating business opportunities for anyone in Naija, you can decide to sell the cars and keep the profit.
I know you may think it’s too good to be true. But it is possible; you only need the right people to make it happen
If you are really interested in this opportunity let me know. It could be the beginning of a highly profitable venture for you.

(1) (Reply)

03/04/05 Corolla Needed Urgently / Golf 3 98model Needed! / Seasons Greetings From Ayodeji1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.