Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE (18254 Views)

Construction Process Of A 32 Family Block Of 1 Bedroom Flat / Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Checking setting out

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Excavations activities: DAY 5!

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Checking.....

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by KingRex1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
segcymoor:
Checking.....
Setting out again?
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
KingRex1:

Setting out again?
U can't understand Bros

------
We got to check and check again .....we are resetting for columns base because we can't afford to get it wrong.

------
Building control agencies will come for approval. We can't proceed if not ok.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by mufutau55(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
segcymoor:

U can't understand Bros
------
We got to check and check again .....we are resetting for columns base because we can't afford to get it wrong.
------

Word up, brother. They never see anything yet...

Hajji M.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by Chekitaut: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
segcymoor:

U can't understand Bros

------

------
I just tire sef... The people no go come see anything ooo, na money them want ooo or frustrate you. Anyway lets learn this type of foundation. Lets go there.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by gabbytabby: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2016
My sentiments exactly.

Chekitaut:
I just tire sef... The people no go come see anything ooo, na money them want ooo or frustrate you. Anyway lets learn this type of foundation. Lets go there.
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Typical columns base excavations

1 Like

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Columns. Base gauge

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thorough checking

1 Like

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Team.checking d columns. Base

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Taking level.......

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
.......to.control the topography

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by gtrust: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
GreatJob!

Please what is the size of the land?

What is the size of this beautiful structure?
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by QSFemi(m): 1:08am On Nov 04, 2016
call me for your quantity surveying services;
Bill of quantity
Estimation for quantity of materials needed
costing and estimating of the whole building
etc

segcymoor:
We set to embark on construction process of Terrace building at the federal capital territory.

Guy,this process is expected to be technically involved more than ever before.Trust me!

Details shortly

------
We are warmly welcome to the centre of unity
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
gtrust:
GreatJob!

Please what is the size of the land?

What is the size of this beautiful structure?

The size of the.plot is about 1,400sqm while d.built.up area is roughly 38 %
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Columns base casting

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by gtrust: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
segcymoor:

The size of the.plot is about 1,400sqm while d.built.up area is roughly 38 %

Thank you.

This is almost 3 plots as per Lagos standards abi
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Taking level

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
segcymoor:
Taking level

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by twinskenny(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
eku ise sir
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2016
twinskenny:
eku ise sir
Hmnnnn no. Be small.sun o

My skin don affected small.. grin
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Columns by d expansion joint

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Delivery materials for casting

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Casting process....

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Neatly done......

1 Like

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2016
Having satisfied FCDA beyond reasonable doubt.of our competence to work in accordance with Abuja standard.

We are proud to inform that we set to proceed to block setting.

Segun Tony Omotayo(COO/CEO)
for:MOORE_DESIGNBUILD LTD

We do structures but right!

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Neatly done

1 Like

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by gtrust: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Great job my man!
I always trust you.

Tell me, how many apartments are here in total??
Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Blocks,setting...in the process

Re: ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2016
gtrust:
Great job my man!
I always trust you.

Tell me, how many apartments are here in total??

d last things to do......is to let u down!

6 apartments. Being L shape a unit is hidden at d corner but d Architect skilfully done it to.ve access

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

*Updated*Properties In Ibadan To Let*With Pictures* / Terrace Building Design / FG Announces New National Building Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.