Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Etisalat Deducted 100MB In Less Than A Minute - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Deducted 100MB In Less Than A Minute (504 Views)

My Mum Called Me And MTN Deducted My Credit :- "Receiver Pays" / How To Activate Mtn 100mb For N100 And 50mb For N50 Data Plan / How To Easily Make MTN Refund Credit Deducted From Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Deducted 100MB In Less Than A Minute by freegaza(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
I just on my data and off it since the network is bad... And when I checked my data balance 100MB was deducted...I called customer care and complaint and they insisted that since I have on the data I used it...What do I do?
Re: Etisalat Deducted 100MB In Less Than A Minute by endove(f): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Did d same to me yesterday...Etisalat don join airtel in scamming people of their hard earned money...

Op I ll advice you to buy Sim of different networks...
Re: Etisalat Deducted 100MB In Less Than A Minute by soberdrunk(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaahah! My brother just take heart, its not der fault, it is because NCC has decided to be more useless than the 'P' in pneumonia. The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago, i activated the 1gb weekend plan and all i did was chat on bbm and nairaland for a few minutes before i went out, only to get a text later in the evening that my data plan was exhausted. I called customer care and one semi-literate girl with a funny accent was trying to convince me that i used up my data, i had to explain to her that i have used different data plans in more than 6 different countries and that i am not a layman in the field of technology, we went back and forth for a while until she agreed to send me my data usage history and i gave her my email address, unless if she go send am tonight. IT IS NO SECRET THAT ALL THE GSM OPERATORS IN NIGERIA ARE ROBBING CUSTOMERS BLIND, WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY NCC IS DOING NOTHING!!!
Re: Etisalat Deducted 100MB In Less Than A Minute by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
your English though....
Re: Etisalat Deducted 100MB In Less Than A Minute by sheddy03: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
freegaza:
I just on my data and off it since the network is bad... And when I checked my data balance 100MB was deducted...I called customer care and complaint and they insisted that since I have on the data I used it...What do I do?
flexing my glo bb sub on android, might not be the best but serves me better than the rest. do u care to join?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good And Reliable Smartphone Of 40k / Help!...mtn Deducted 323naira For 47seconds / What Is The Best Camera And Battery Android For Mid Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.