Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem (4117 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note Battery / Tecno L8 Plus Battery Problem- Help Urgently Needed! / Help!! My Infinix Hot Note Battery Is Over Heating Like Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by bykhiesamuel: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please my infinix hot note 2gig ram battery drains so fast after charging it to 100% full. The battery drains to 15% in 3g mode after browsing for like 1hour. Please what is The solution to this problem
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by sheddy03: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
bykhiesamuel:
Please my infinix hot note 2gig ram battery drains so fast after charging it to 100% full. The battery drains to 15% in 3g mode after browsing for like 1hour. Please what is The solution to this problem
what did you to the phone that made it start behaving like this? reverse it. did you install any battery draining app? uninstall it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by sheddy03: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
bykhiesamuel:
what did you to the phone that made it start behaving like this? reverse it. did you install any battery draining app? uninstall it. or do a factory reset( but 1st backup your stuffs).
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by bykhiesamuel: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
I have already flashed the phone but still the problem has refused to go away I dont know if the problem is from the battery
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by Eleniyan15: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
bykhiesamuel:
I have already flashed the phone but still the problem has refused to go away I dont know if the problem is from the battery

it is the ba3

i can help you change it @the rate of 4k
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by Otantu: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Eleniyan15:

it is the ba3

i can help you change it @the rate of 4k
u r sure you can change it and it will be strong lasting like a 4000mah battery?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by Eleniyan15: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Otantu:
u r sure you can change it and it will be strong lasting like a 4000mah battery?
yea I use it also 100%
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by Mobileman829(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Better go to carlcare and let them fix it
Otantu:
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by olexjay(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2016
bykhiesamuel:
do u upgrade ur phone, or do u install any app that drains ur battery if no den I think ur battery is faulty bro
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by Carlcaresophia: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2016
bykhiesamuel:
Hello Bykhiesamuel, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by Topshow4real: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
bykhiesamuel:
How did you eventually fix this problem. . . . I'm experiencing same now. . . I hate infinix
Re: Infinix Hot Note Battery Problem by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
OP, if you ask me, I can say that your phone has no problem.

Do you know that 3g drains battery 2x faster? It could even drain 3x faster if the network is very poor. I avoid using 3g even on my newly bought Infinix because of fast drainage of battery

Try browsing on 2g and watch the drainage level of your battery

(1) (Reply)

Tecno LA6 Firmware By Gogeekish.com / Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys / My Blackberry Curve-download Always Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.