Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light (27643 Views)

+18 Video: UNILAG Girl Runs Mad, Removes Clothes In Broad Day Light / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' / Shameless 21 year-old Celebrity Model Broad Day Light Madness(VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Roon9(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
D
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by mayorkyzo: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abeg make we hear word...attention seeker...
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by WilliamsNedd: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Koolking:
Who is this dude and what is here wearing? Am sure his nigga tried to shoot you because you looked like a mad man to him (and to some of us here).

Hater spotted on.
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by PheezyLee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigga must be popular by all means grin
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Koolking(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Hater spotted on.

What is there in the dude to hate? Am not hating, I only stated the obvious
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by winexviv: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
I was there this morning when all the wahala sprang up. I think its Youngsix boys that actually caused the whole ish. Yesternight they went to shatter the guys house with stones and they came back early this morning to revenge. They were lucky their gate was locked. police later came to arrest him. Dont look for trouble if you are not ready for it.
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
He look more like Mad mAn than musician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by LydayBobo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ti isu eni bata a n dowo bo je ni. That proverbial advice has always been my guiding principles.
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Guru9ja(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
May god save us in this country. Meanwhile check out this new NYSC outfit:http://www.guru9ja.com/2016/08/check-out-this-new-nysc-outfit-corps-in.html
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Nectarbaba(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ok. Please if they shoot you dont die oo
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by centboy123456(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Etizz:
oh please shut your pile hole...... waitin u get wey dey won kill u put.....

unless u are a cultist....

gag

Youn6ix is not a cultist young6ix is a member of N B M so note it and we N B M we are not cultist we are movement of africa that all u can know
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by centboy123456(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
michael142:
This broke yahoo boy nor go keep queit? Whenever he won release he weak singles he go dey find buzz online, seeking attention.

Just see dis full youn6ix get money pass u whole poor family 6ix is a big boy if u nor know go ask google and sech 4 his song
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by centboy123456(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
winexviv:
I was there this morning when all the wahala sprang up. I think its Youngsix boys that actually caused the whole ish. Yesternight they went to shatter the guys house with stones and they came back early this morning to revenge. They were lucky their gate was locked. police later came to arrest him. Dont look for trouble if you are not ready for it.

Were did it happen tell me bro
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
centboy123456:

Just see dis full youn6ix get money pass u whole poor family 6ix is a big boy if u nor know go ask google and sech 4 his song

Full or Fool? Oya clap for English

1 Like

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Slymonster(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
the similarity between yungsix and davido is that they are nuisance and brag foolishly but the difference is one came from a rich home while the other came up through yahoo sh1t and deceiving the others thru music...anyway work na work but who ever want to kill you will. after all yall goons are mostly injews men and obviously you too...rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by willibounce1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
An i.diot wants to shoot a bigger idio.t. We have noticed you. Now go.back to the studio and make reasonable songs. Don't be like skibi because even if you fake your death, you still no go blow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Josmila(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
I hope beyond reporting to twitter police, he's actually reported the incident 'if true' to the Nigeria Police, even tho those men in black are a tad useless
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by kayo80(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Publicity stunt. he is there forming lil wayne. mtcheww

And you are forming Ninja. cheesy
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by emmanuel596(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
All man for himself,God for all.

Friends hating on our success from day one.

Yung6ix nothing dey happen. Warri nor dey carry last.

What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by V0lv0(f): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
centboy123456:

Who is youn6ix? If that fckboy wiz khalifa wannabe was so famous than people would know him and would not need to google search him. That insult about him and his family being poor is so unneccesary. With all your "riches" you still can't even spell! Nonsense grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by workfromhomeNG: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Do you want a degree in Law, IT, Accounting, Medicine, Geography, Archaeology,Dentistry, Fashion and Textiles, etc? Get a degree in Ghana at accredited and recognised universities and graduate with flying colours. Ghana Admission Agency stands as an agent to help you get admission into universities in Ghana with WAEC & NECO results and we also create an opportunity for students to work with us while studying in order to create a source of income while studying to cater for major needs as students. To apply visit our website at https:///BhTUIl
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by GloriaNinja(f): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
kayo80:

And you are forming Ninja. cheesy
I am a bonified ninja and an aspiring female wrestler. lmao! so I deserve the ninja.

1 Like

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by peaceMma(f): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
-at least he survived it... and was grateful that he did.. trusted frnds r dangerous
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by centboy123456(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
V0lv0:

Who is youn6ix? If that fckboy wiz khalifa wannabe was so famous than people would know him and would not need to google search him. That insult about him and his family being poor is so unneccesary. With all your "riches" you still can't even spell! Nonsense grin grin

Oga tech me how to spell na u go school pass me I nor go school I have one world for u a poor man will always be a poor man no matter what so my advice go and fine ur self a teaching job to do seen u go school pass me jobless fo o ols
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by tellwisdom: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Thank God for your life

He is that your neighbor that sells grandnut

Wetin u smoke wey dey worry u?? sad
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by V0lv0(f): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
centboy123456:

Oga tech me how to spell na u go school pass me I nor go school I have one world for u a poor man will always be a poor man no matter what so my advice go and fine ur self a teaching job to do seen u go school pass me jobless fo o ols

Firstly not only can you not spell but you cant read too. There is a (f) next to my name which indicates that am a female and not a male. Secondly i already have a damn good job so i don't need to search for one while you continue to indulge in yahoo things thinking criminality makes you a big boy. Warrior on internet and ant in real life cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Centboy123456, abeg nor use English kill us. We know say you be one of those bush and backward warri boys. Me I be warri too oh, make you know.

Yung6ix is still an upcoming artist and drugs dey finish am including you.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Kxngstein(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Young6ix be like see this as an "example" shooting at me but they missed their aim o
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by centboy123456(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
V0lv0:

Firstly not only can you not spell but you cant read too. There is a (f) next to my name which indicates that am a female and not a male. Secondly i already have a damn good job so i don't need to search for one while you continue to indulge in yahoo things thinking criminality makes you a big boy. Warrior on internet and ant in real life cheesy

Hey pls stop Quoting me pls stop and yes yahoo pay big time my love and I use my money well form yahoo business and I have bitch like u who work for me in dis yahoo business I dnt need a 8 to 5pm job note the money I mke form yahho business in a whole year u can't make it for 3 years so get a life bitch I dnt have time for u
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by Eminembuz(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Friends are like stars scattered everywhere but made to be found. The same friends that claim to do anything for you will become your secret deleterous and insidious enemy. Therefore any friend that turn into a hater today has been hating since day one. God keep you save. (BLESS)!
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by centboy123456(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
michael142:
Centboy123456, abeg nor use English kill us. We know say you be one of those bush and backward warri boys. Me I be warri too oh, make you know.

Yung6ix is still an upcoming artist and drugs dey finish am including you.

Na ur fathe r and ur mothe r be bush boy if I whole u waiting I go do u for ur life u no go Quote me guy nor mke me vex mke my mean nor get u down oh nor think say I dey paly wit u oh
Re: Friends Tried To Shoot Yung6ix In Broad Day Light by V0lv0(f): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
centboy123456:

Hey pls stop Quoting me pls stop and yes yahoo pay big time my love and I use my money well form yahoo business and I have bitch like u who work for me in dis yahoo business I dnt need a 8 to 5pm job note the money I mke form yahho business in a whole year u can't make it for 3 years so get a life bitch I dnt have time for u

I will quote you whenever i want at least till you start making sense. That yahoo money you make in a year is not even near my monthly salary. It's only biitches like yourself who go for lazy criminals like yourself. A word is enough for the wise. Crime does not pay. One day is one day. Shame on you. You can't find any decent work to do!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Tee-A Poses With Yakubu Ayegbeni / Muma Gee Celebrates Christmas With Her Children (Photos) / Chike Ike Strikes A Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.