Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos (6944 Views)

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics / Aisha Buhari Visits The Olubadan Of Ibadan In His Palace. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Ramnon2:
Ibadan in its rusty glory - photos
STILL I CAN'T STOP FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE CITY BEHIND odan tree!

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by stankull(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2016
no matter the debate South West is still worst compare to south east,just the brown roof in ibadan alone can give somebody cancer,not to talk of how highly underdevelop the region alone is

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Chapter5ive: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2016
betterABIAstate:
anything they post doesn't matter, I can even see pictures of Ibadan flood in some of his pictures. At least I know Ibadan is still as bad as ever grin

Nwabeks, how u dey?
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by twentyk(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2016
I don't want to believe the hatred shown here by the IGBOS vs YORUBA goes beyond this forum sha....well I will continue to believe it's a joke though .....
and those BROWN ROOF ain't shit, I mean we gat brown roof everywhere in the north, south, west,east all over Nigeria infact all over Africa so no biggie....or I don't get d rationale behind the expression"brown roof......
am Yoruba and my roommate/bestfriend/brother is Igbo so I don't understand you people.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by nijabazaar: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2016
twentyk:
I don't want to believe the hatred shown here by the IGBOS vs YORUBA goes beyond this forum sha....well I will continue to believe it's a joke though .....
and those BROWN ROOF ain't shit, I mean we gat brown roof everywhere in the north, south, west,east all over Nigeria infact all over Africa so no biggie....or I don't get d rationale behind the expression"brown roof......
am Yoruba and my roommate/bestfriend/brother is Igbo so I don't understand you people.....
Sweet heart, the fun x in the cajoling....

We are like kittens, constantly nipping at each others hinds but that does not mean we aint thick.
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by bakynes(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2016
twentyk:

Igbos fail to understand that, Ibadan is one of the oldest cities in Africa. No SE state is even quarter as old as Ibadan.

I served in Ibadan and the state govt at least tried almost all the roads in btw those brown roofs are tarred.
That area is just the ancient part of the city, the modern parts are way bigger than those sides of the city.

They think people dont know abt the red mud erosion of the SE, they got served .

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:
why don't you deranged idiots post recent pics? stop posting pics of the city during Obi's first tenure.... post recent pics of the place. overgrown Useless imbeciles .

chai, the thing pain am. You are the real fool and slowpoke here. Have you been to Ibadan lately? Why don't you tell your useless fellow to post the new Ibadan pictures? Na una dey first start fight na una he go still dey receive the flogging. Abeg no go jump inside one of those death trap erosion floded places o,oswo oshi. See as that guy give una Jackie chan style untop una thread! Bushmeat don catch hunter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by betterABIAstate: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Nwabeks, how u dey?
what?
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Adonis3: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Op its a lie, that can't be ibadan. That picture is not recent

lol... Ifah hear say nor be Ibadan grin
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Alhajipablo(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2016
orimsamsam:
Na only God go save us from flatron OSU. Wetin concern gbigbos and ibadan. Yes ibadan has brown roof, Yet we much more developed than ur erosion ravage city
o boy dt day wey I go Onitsha;na cry ah no fit cry;there is no single decent road;every where is eroded.Chai God punish whoever dey do those Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Perfecttouch:
chai, the thing pain am. You are the real fool and slowpoke here. Have you been to Ibadan lately? Why don't you tell your useless fellow to post the new Ibadan pictures? Na una dey first start fight na una he go still dey receive the flogging. Abeg no go jump inside one of those death trap erosion floded places o,oswo oshi. See as that guy give una Jackie chan style untop una thread! Bushmeat don catch hunter

you're actually deranged.
I'm here laughing at your stupidity, who told you those pics in the Op aren't recent? like seriously? did every house hold in ibandan suddenly change their rooftops over night? the idiotvis even mixing some Ibadan pics there as you fellow dweeb can't even figure that out because you're too foolish to do so. Well what do I expect from a rusty brain like yours?
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2016
I knew already that Onitsha was ranked as the dirtiest place in the world by UN but I always thought Aba was worse. Gosh, Onitsha is a Pig sty. The south east has 1 and half cities, Enugu and Owerri, the rest are towns and villages. Anyone that compares the s/east to the west has either not been to both or is blinded by the by the log of tribalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Mrbigman2: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2016
orimsamsam:
Na only God go save us from flatron OSU. Wetin concern gbigbos and ibadan. Yes ibadan has brown roof, Yet we much more developed than ur erosion ravage city

Obido. Any it must be an Igbo who posted it?

Mtcheww
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by iblawi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

you're actually deranged.
I'm here laughing at your stupidity, who told you those pics in the Op aren't recent? like seriously? did every house hold in ibandan suddenly change their rooftops over night? the idiotvis even mixing some Ibadan pics there as you fellow dweeb can't even figure that out because you're too foolish to do so. Well what do I expect from a rusty brain like yours?
https://www.nairaland.com/3213004/photos-ibadan-more-developed-than

See things for yourself.

Ibadan is 27 times bigger than Enugu, so pics of some part won't speak for the whole of Ibadan. Look in between those brown roof houses you will observe that the roads are tarred and the have access to basic amenities such as electricity and others.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
iblawi:

https://www.nairaland.com/3213004/photos-ibadan-more-developed-than

See things for yourself.

Ibadan is 27 times bigger than Enugu, so pics of some part won't speak for the whole of Ibadan. Look in between those brown roof houses you will observe that the roads are tarred and the have access to basic amenities such as electricity and others.

yeah... they have access to basic amenities that's why they go stealing each other's pot of food due to extreme hunger and hardship.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by iblawi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

yeah... they have access to basic amenities that's why they go stealing each other's pot of food due to extreme hunger and hardship.

Are you sure you are ok. Yorubas are not hungry and that's why your people keep flooding themselves to South West everyday. Some of your people now claim to be from South West. what a shame to red mud republic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
iblawi:

Are you sure you are ok. Yorubas are not hungry and that's why your people keep flooding themselves to South West everyday. Some of your people now claim to be from South West. what a shame to red mud republic.

I'm sure people from osun, ekiti and Ibadan will disagree with you on that. All the cases of stealing a pot of food happened in all these states.
and we flock your land because there is so much money to be made there and you people are too lazy to realise that. hungry people don't acquire land and property in another man's land. We are in control of one the biggest market in Yoruba. the big big places in Lagos , we populate there... hungry people don't do that. Keep doing omonile in your land while igbos make the money.

BTW have you eaten today? or are you waiting for mama nneka to finish cooking so that you will go and steal here pot of soup?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by iblawi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

I'm sure people from osun, ekiti and Ibadan will disagree with you on that. All the cases of stealing a pot of food happened in all these states.
and we flock your land because there is so much money to be made there and you people are too lazy to realise that. hungry people don't acquire land and property in another man's land. We are in control of one the biggest market in Yoruba. the big big places in Lagos , we populate there... hungry people don't do that. Keep doing omonile in your land while igbos make the money.

BTW have you eaten today? or are you waiting for mama nneka to finish cooking so that you will go and steal here pot of soup?

Look at this illiterate. The market you claim to populate who owns it? Tell us you don't pay tax and abide by the law we make? Tell me where you've seen Yorubas begging on the street? Where did this stupid claim of yours come from?
Yoruba are well to do and they feel comfortable in their own home, so why must they go to your own village when the citizens of mud republic are dying of hunger in their own land? Igbos can't survive except they come to South West and we know exactly how to make you people slaves in our own land.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by mensdept: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Let me tell una about the typical mindset in this British zoo. If you tell someone the truth about their miserable village or town or even family, instead of trying to correct the filth (like this thread exposing Ibadan for not changing for 50 years) they will say shebi your own vial leg no get this and that.

So how can there be progress? Every single town in the SW is filthy and sucks, ditto the SE, the minority brethren and even in the north. So why Yorubas are getting so sensitive over the fact that even the BBC once said Ibadan and even Lagos are the worst cities in the world is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Henrydone: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
mensdept:
Let me tell una about the typical mindset in this British zoo. If you tell someone the truth about their miserable village or town or even family, instead of trying to correct the filth (like this thread exposing Ibadan for not changing for 50 years) they will say shebi your own vial leg no get this and that.

So how can there be progress? Every single town in the SW is filthy and sucks, ditto the SE, the minority brethren and even in the north. So why Yorubas are getting so sensitive over the fact that even the BBC once said Ibadan and even Lagos are the worst cities in the world is mind boggling
Please don't black portrait Lagos

Lagos city

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Henrydone: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ibadan city is not doing bad

Ib

1 Like

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Balkan(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Spot the difference[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Balkan(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Show us the Picture of Yoruba states and not Lagos. Lagos is the Capital of Nigeria (former) built by the Igbos and
FG. The properties you are showing are owned by foreigners firms and Igbos. I will like you to bring picture of Osun, Eketi, Ibadan,
where you don't have Igbo presence,
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Henrydone: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Henrydone: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ibadan city always keeping cool smileyand yet staying sharp

Ibadan Ile Oluyole

1 Like

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Henrydone: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Balkan:
Show us the Picture of Yoruba states and not Lagos. Lagos is the Capital of Nigeria (former) built by the Igbos and
FG. The properties you are showing are owned by foreigners firms and Igbos. I will like you to bring picture of Osun, Eketi, Ibadan,
where you don't have Igbo presence,
Comedy of the century grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Henrydone: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Talking about fg developing Lagos

1.Picture of Lagos view from lagoon when Lagos was the capital city of Nigeria

2.That same place now (a lot has changed I give kudos to my state government)

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by rosebowl01(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
@OSUIBOSLAVE Thank you for immediately returning the favor. This is what you call, auto-back to sender. Proverb goes, Osu slave wey dey live for plastic bag shanty house in Awka, no suppose dey throw fire. lol. You too much my brother.

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by mikolo80: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ramnon2:
Can you beat those shofisticated b-roofs? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no you can'
Shows you we were using latest tech while you were using thatch roof

1 Like

Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by mikolo80: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ramnon2:
Can you beat those shofisticated b-roofs? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no you can'
Shows you we were using latest tech while you were using thatch roof .
Way way ahead of you
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2016
iblawi:

Look at this illiterate. The market you claim to populate who owns it? Tell us of you pay tax and abide by the law we make? Tell me where you've seen Yorubas begging on the street? Where did this stupid claim of yours come from?
Yoruba are well to do and they feel comfortable in their own home, so why must they go to your own village when the citizens of mud republic are dying of hunger in their own land? Igbos can't survive except they come to South West and we know exactly how to make you people slaves in our own land.

you must be a buffoon! then omoniles are legitimate civil service workers abi? you people are the ones that have become slaves in your own land. We buy your land from you, build a house and you come and rent a flat . the is eternal slavery.
keep deceiving yourself. have you ever heard that someone stole a pot of food in the east? but its rampant in southwest. the Ekiti people and Osun people can testify to this.
But I agree with you that Yoruba are comfortable in their home sha... comfortable in their home of slavery where they pay rent in a house built by an Easterners.
Like I said, we come to SW to grab the money you lazy asses have failed to grab.
Re: Ibadan In Its Rusty Glory - Photos by Henrydone: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:

you must be a buffoon! then omoniles are legitimate civil service workers abi? you people are the ones that have become slaves in your own land. We buy your land from you, build a house and you come and rent a flat . the is eternal slavery.
keep deceiving yourself. have you ever heard that someone stole a pot of food in the east? but its rampant in southwest. the Ekiti people and Osun people can testify to this.
But I agree with you that Yoruba are comfortable in their home sha... comfortable in their home of slavery where they pay rent in a house built by an Easterners.
Like I said, we come to SW to grab the money you lazy asses have failed to grab.

In one word u came to look for greener pasture,u are tired of leaving in ur hubris cubbyhole backwoods city.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Passes N470b 2017 Budget Into Law / The Anambra, the Government does not want you to see (photos) / Railway Projects: Cost Comparison Between Nigeria Vs Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.