Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense (14217 Views)

Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense / 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by govmentson(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2016
How Long before a New bloggers starts making money
Visit http://govmentboy..com.ng/?m=1
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Frankicent(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
01Mysticdon:
Good. What about yllix.com and adquet.com?

See more alternative here : www.geeklogic.net/10-best-alternative-to-google-adsense/
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Frankicent(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2016
maximunimpact:
Adquet is best in Nigeria and they pay quicker than ATM.
how much clicks do you get to earn you that? And which niche you using adquet for?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by industrious: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Koleman:

You seem to know adquet well. have been having a litte issue. how do i use the ad codes on my site. i copied and paste but its showing error.

As long as your site was approved by AdQuet..

Just create any ad code unit... Copy it and paste to your template... If you are running on blogger... Just add a gadget of html/javascript and paste the code in there.

That's all
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by fm4real2k6(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
This information is sure out there all this while. but thanks Op for bringing it here.

But I will advice whosoever that desire to do this to read well. Implementing money-making-methods require a lot of investments, whether in time, finances and wat a view.

Well there is a Facebook group that discuses about Money Making Methods.

[url=/310029496007174] CLICK HERE TO JOIN THEM NOW [/url]
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Koleman(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
industrious:

Just create any ad code unit... Copy it and paste to your template... If you are running on blogger... Just add a gadget of html/javascript and paste the code in there.

That's all
thanks bro
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by SweetyZinta(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

sounds interesting
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by jiveman(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
If you run a blog whose sole target is worldwide, my advice to you would be to monetize using CPA offers. You'll make more money than those clicks combined. Offervault is your source to searching for any CPA affiliate offers.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by researcherdotcom(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
i have registered with chitika but i dont know how to give my account details and other things to do, pleasekindly tell me what to do. thanks in advance
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Iamdmentor1 You are good Keep the green flag up! Thanks
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by verabetsy(f): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tuham:
your blog needs redesigning.. Care for one?
yes sir
how can you help?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
verabetsy:

yes sir

how can you help?
For more details on blog designing, checkout this page at http://www.netsocialblog.com/p/redesign-your-blog.html
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
HomeOfMe:
ok thanks.
you welcome smiley
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
I use Adfly! That's why i no send about dollar increase which is even to my advantage!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by jokerphilics(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
industrious:

That's all
Hw do u get d ad code unit?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by smoothvee(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
googlepikins:
Guys don't take the OP serious, until he explain to us the difference between Nigeria Adsense and US Adsense.

That thing dey confuse me eh
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by kelvination363(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
PLEASE REMOVE REVENUE HITS..THE REST I DONT KNOW ABOUT..BUT REVENUE HIS I KNOW..THOSE GUYS ARE Bleep UP.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by kingDELE(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
industrious:
AdQuet ain't bad as a Nigerian ad network

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ADQUET
bros. Biko I have open it but I don't knw how to get d ads that I will post on my blog. I don search tired. Epp me out plz
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by industrious: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2016
kingDELE:
bros. Biko I have open it but I don't knw how to get d ads that I will post on my blog. I don search tired. Epp me out plz

The option of create ad code should be there as long as u registered as a publisher and also your account has been approved after some hours of registering
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by kingDELE(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2016
industrious:

The option of create ad code should be there as long as u registered as a publisher and also your account has been approved after some hours of registering
yes. It has been approved. And d create ad code option is there. What will I input as d Ad Code Name??
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Toluwani113: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
prince3009:
I use Adfly! That's why i no send about dollar increase which is even to my advantage!
Please how do you earn with that ?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Toluwani113:

Please how do you earn with that ?

You must have a website with plenty of traffic! The higher the traffic, the more you earn.

All do need to do is create links on the dashboard of your Adfly account and post the links on your webpage and when visitors click the link, you earn. It takes alot of hardwork, perseverance and also technicality before you begin to earn much. My advantage is that i am a web applications and mobile app developer so i usually put the links in the website of some of my clients (with their permission).

Be careful where you post the links cos they are also as strict as Adsense.

Payment is done on the first week of every month or weekly if you so desire.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Toluwani113: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
prince3009:

You must have a website with plenty of traffic! The higher the traffic, the more you earn.

All do need to do is create links on the dashboard of your Adfly account and post the links on your webpage and when visitors click the link, you earn. It takes alot of hardwork, perseverance and also technicality before you begin to earn much. My advantage is that i am a web applications and mobile app developer so i usually put the links in the website of some of my clients (with their permission).

Be careful where you post the links cos they are also as strict as Adsense.

Payment is done on the first week of every month or weekly if you so desire.
Thanks a lot but is it profitable with Nigerian clicks ?
Besides, what's the $ per 1,000 clicks from Nigeria ?
Thanks
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Jollyana(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Toluwani113:

Thanks a lot but is it profitable with Nigerian clicks ?
Besides, what's the $ per 1,000 clicks from Nigeria ?
Thanks

Click rate from Nigeria is on the low at about $1.21 per 1000 clicks while that of United States is the highest with about $8.50 - $10.00 per 1000 clicks. I usually target traffic from US and UK to boost my earnings.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Toluwani113: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
prince3009:

Click rate from Nigeria is on the low at about $1.21 per 1000 clicks while that of United States is the highest with about $8.50 - $10.00 per 1000 clicks. I usually target traffic from US and UK to boost my earnings.
Thanks but how can i get USA people to click my links
Please
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Toluwani113:

Thanks but how can i get USA people to click my links
Please

Hmmmm...bro...if i mention the methods i use, the mods might ban me.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Toluwani113: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
prince3009:

Hmmmm...bro...if i mention the methods i use, the mods might ban me.
Pls add me on Facebook pls
https://mbasic.facebook.com/100012958904673
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Jollyana(f): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
I am a new blogger but I get more of US traffic. Not that I'm complaining. Please check it out and tell me what you think. https://fabjulia..com
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:06am On Aug 24, 2016
researcherdotcom:
i have registered with chitika but i dont know how to give my account details and other things to do, pleasekindly tell me what to do. thanks in advance

Sign up for a paypal account, add your master or visa card. Then log in to chitika and click on payment, select paypal and type in your email and save.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by Zeph20: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2016
industrious:
AdQuet ain't bad as a Nigerian ad network
ALL

YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ADQUET

Plzzz sir am new in blogging but I just gat infolink ads on my blog just as an publisher and now I want to ad anoda company ads can I go for adquet.ads? also can I also be an advertiser on infolink? bcus y i asked is I want to want to register for adviterzer also on one of d ads company so plz I need ur advice on d one I should go for sir and sir I don't have payoneer account yet bcus I don't understand it yet and I don't know how to place ad code in my blog d infolink publisher ads code was pasted by sum one whom I knw sir plzz I rilli need ur help and advice
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense by industrious: 6:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Zeph20:

Plzzz sir am new in blogging but I just gat infolink ads on my blog just as an publisher and now I want to ad anoda company ads can I go for adquet.ads? also can I also be an advertiser on infolink? bcus y i asked is I want to want to register for adviterzer also on one of d ads company so plz I need ur advice on d one I should go for sir and sir I don't have payoneer account yet bcus I don't understand it yet and I don't know how to place ad code in my blog d infolink publisher ads code was pasted by sum one whom I knw sir plzz I rilli need ur help and advice

Sorry I couldn't reply you via email since the address associated with this NL account aint valid anymore...

1... You can open an adquet on AdQuet as both Advertiser and publisher and I think u will get enough Nigerian outreach.. Since u can monitor your adverts via its click and all plus it's naira denomination instead of expensive dollar...

2.. As for infolinks.. U can get your money at $50 threshold only if u have payoneer with it or else u will need lots of money outreach to get a cheque threshold which used to be $100 but shows $1050 nowadays.. [ Will advice u get your payoneer and ur card should be with u within 20 days or less]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business / This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.