Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) (7462 Views)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
On Saturday, I went out to enjoy my night, drove home safely by His Grace under the influence. I don't do clubs or late nights out, enter the bar around 6pm and leave around 10pm. Anyway I got home and my aim was to hit the bed and sleep. I jumped in bed, whatsapp with bae for a some mins and was ready to sleep when this text came in. I was hoping it was bae blowing me the last kiss for the night when I saw it was my ex's bf. We work in the same field and sometimes send each other different briefs. I mean we are cool but not ur know cool like that.

I replied him but me wey don high, trying to stay awake and chat with bae was hard work sef. I put my phone on silent and dozed off thinking it was brief he wanted to send.

I woke up early the next morning, ready for my work out when lo and behold I saw 30 messages, I wondered how and who and why I would receive so much. In my mind it was someone who added me to one of the stupid groups and as usual ready to remove myself sharply when I saw it was from this my ex's bf.

I didn't know what to reply cos I was dumbfounded.

So many thoughts and ideas have entered my mind.

Let me know what u guys think abeg.

Also I need to add that I haven't spoken to my ex in maybe 6 months or more, when we even chat, we talk like friends, no lovey dovey thingy. I knew her in high school more than two decades ago, only dated for a year like three years ago. I have my bae now, one set bottie mamacita. When he texted me, I had her pic up as my dp.

And one last thing. What does he mean by spiritual brother? I went to four different universities before I graduated, I no join cult. It is not now I will carry my head to a brotherly whatever it is.

He also sent daily devotion but skipped that part as it was too long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pages are numbered just in case it doesn't come in the right order when uploading.

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by abimbawealth(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
*pensive*
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lmao, call her and pray for her ? grin Choi. Religion don Bleep lots of people up.

What the heck.

Dude sounds bleeped up.

16 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Drew0:
Lmao, call her and pray for her ? grin Choi. Religion don Bleep lots of people up.

What the heck.

Dude sounds bleeped up.

Yea I think religion has. For real

3 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmm... That was a lot shít to take in.

Bro, I believe your Ex talks alot about you.

And her fanatic boyfriend is really insecure. Hence, the panic messages. Now since you've assured and told him exactly what he wants to hear. Endeavour to avoid him.

23 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by supersaz66(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Make I book space see whether e go reach front page
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
supersaz66:
Make I book space see whether e go reach front page

Oga that space is for someone whose opinion matters.

5 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Have never laughed this hard at night grin grin

Dead by "spiritual brother" ...So if you don't agree God will fight you against you? This is a subtle threat though. shocked

They both need flogging

Just pray he doesn't start blaming you for her misfortunes, or his for that matter. Chai

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
jagugu88li:
Have never laughed this hard at night grin grin

Dead by "spiritual brother" ...So if you don't agree God will fight you against you? This is a subtle threat though. shocked

He needs flogging

Just pray he doesn't start blaming you for het misfortunes. Chai

That spiritual brother part freaked me out. It doesn't sound like a threat sha. Just sounds stupid.

Blame me ke? Who blame help? Like how people are blaming Mr President, did it help anybody?

3 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Gabaleve(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
na wa o.....na babe wey OP don bleep tire another juventus dey carry her matter for head lyk dis...som guys sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Moz22: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
abimbawealth:
*pensive*
heyo..how av u been?
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Kruzilano(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
The dude is an extremist ooo. Hehehe.. Better run!

Some people can fit to carry religion for head sha..

be my spiritual friend or enemy and my God will fight against you who tell am say God go dey him side if fight burst?

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Edwardhead(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
later
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kruzilano:
The dude is an extremist ooo. Hehehe.. Better run!

Some people can fit to carry religion for head sha..

be my spiritual friend or enemy and my God will fight against you who tell am say God go dey him side if fight burst?

Yes I totally agree with you. Your last paragraph open my eye. I wasn't even looking at it from that angle. Like say him be god pikin and I be devil pikin.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Kruzilano(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Yes I totally agree with you. Your last paragraph open my eye. I wasn't even looking at it from that angle. Like say him be god pikin and I be devil pikin.
it true na..... Religion has brainwashed people.. Everybody thinks they are on the right path, even the bible said.. "Only Christians will make heaven" and I asked why.
What will happen to the good muslims, Buddhist, jews and the rest.. God is for all bro

2 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kruzilano:
it true na..... Religion has brainwashed people.. Everybody thinks they are on the right path, even the bible said.. "Only Christians will make heaven" and I asked why.
What will happen to the good muslims, Buddhist, jews and the rest.. God is for all bro

Yes bro you are on point but are they imagining to hear my name? Ki lo de
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by bennyrazz: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Apologies, let me laugh first. The guy sent you a sermon, sent you a hymn. Haba, he's done full church service on your head cheesy I'm a Christian but I think either your ex girlfriend girl is making the guy go nuts or the guy just feel like going nuts. They were praying and your name kept popping up, which offense did your ex gf commit in the first place?

13 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
bennyrazz:
Apologies, let me laugh first. The guy sent you a sermon, sent you a hymn. Haba, he's done full church service on your head cheesy I'm a Christian but I think either your ex girlfriend girl is making the guy go nuts or the guy just feel like going nuts. They were praying and your name kept popping up, which offense did your ex gf commit in the first place?

Omo I didn't even read the sermon and all. I love God and I serve him in my own way, I don't need anyone to shoved it down my throat or up my backside.

Meanwhile she didn't commit any offense, we dated, had a good time and after a while it wasn't working and she broke up. If she didn't do it, I would have sooner or later. Although after the break up, we still knack like three times and parted ways.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Your ex is still in love with you. Her bf probably noticed signs and is acting like a little...puppy.

6 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Your ex is still in love with you. Her bf probably noticed signs and is acting like a little...puppy.

I don't think she is, it's been maybe three years. She's getting married sometime this year.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Harvard13(m): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:
On Saturday, I went out to enjoy my night, drove home safely by His Grace under the influence. I don't do clubs or late nights out, enter the bar around 6pm and leave around 10pm. Anyway I got home and my aim was to hit the bed and sleep. I jumped in bed, whatsapp with bae for a some mins and was ready to sleep when this text came in. I was hoping it was bae blowing me the last kiss for the night when I saw it was my ex's bf. We work in the same field and sometimes send each other different briefs. I mean we are cool but not ur know cool like that.

I replied him but me wey don high, trying to stay awake and chat with bae was hard work sef. I put my phone on silent and dozed off thinking it was brief he wanted to send.

I woke up early the next morning, ready for my work out when lo and behold I saw 30 messages, I wondered how and who and why I would receive so much. In my mind it was someone who added me to one of the stupid groups and as usual ready to remove myself sharply when I saw it was from this my ex's bf.

I didn't know what to reply cos I was dumbfounded.

So many thoughts and ideas have entered my mind.

Let me know what u guys think abeg.

Also I need to add that I haven't spoken to my ex in maybe 6 months or more, when we even chat, we talk like friends, no lovey dovey thingy. I knew her in high school more than two decades ago, only dated for a year like three years ago. I have my bae now, one set bottie mamacita. When he texted me, I had her pic up as my dp.

And one last thing. What does he mean by spiritual brother? I went to four different universities before I graduated, I no join cult. It is not now I will carry my head to a brotherly whatever it is.

He also sent daily devotion but skipped that part as it was too long.

omo fear been catch me oh...i was reading it as ex-boyfriend! i wan hala for op just now
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by FlySly05: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2016
This religion bullshit has gone on for far too long people are not even straight in the head anymore.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by quintybabe(f): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2016
What I think is your ex feels guilty for how she had treated you and told her man all about it and the guy wants to be sure that you ain't holding anything against her, The pray for her part is actually a proof. It's nothing to worry about, just move on with your life. I don't advice you do what he suggested, in mean the call and pray for her, just forgive her .

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by dreamworld: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Are you gay?

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2016
quintybabe:
What I think is your ex feels guilty for how she had treated you and told her man all about it and the guy wants to be sure that you ain't holding anything against her, The pray for her part is actually a proof. It's nothing to worry about, just move on with your life. I don't advice you do what he suggested, in mean the call and pray for her, just forgive her .

I have forgotten about it since. I didn't call her and pray.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by 4dor: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I have forgotten about it since. I didn't call her and pray.
You need to block him.
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2016
4dor:

You need to block him.

My friend said the same thing and I did.

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by veekid(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Go and charge your phone

2 Likes

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Acidosis(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin

To marry sometimes dey scare me.

I don't like to hear that word "ex".
Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by timexkaka: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Is the op a guy or gal cos reading the write up there's lots of her n he in reference to the ex

1 Like

Re: See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2016
timexkaka:
Is the op a guy or gal cos reading the write up there's lots of her n he in reference to the ex

I'm a guy, the her or he that you see is probably grammatical errors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Marry A Poor Guy? / Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? / Relating With In-Laws From A Different Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.