Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Need Your Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Your Help (658 Views)

Dealer I Need Your Help Asap: / Femmy2010 **cotonou King* Where Are You: Need Your Help Pls / Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help by neeriafek: 2:21am On Sep 27, 2009
Hey guys! English is not my primary language, so i need your help. My English teacher asked to write a post about women golfers. I would appreciate if you'll check it for mispellings. Thanks for your help!

Article:
Choosing golf club complete sets for ladies

As you know golf is a game that more pointed on male. Today the number of women golfers is rapidly increasing. Woman's needs to golf stuff is more specific than male's requirements.

Women also want to acquire the champion results in game. That is why the best fitted golf clubs complete set are so necessary. Good women's golf club complete sets are more light than men's, one in shorter, more pliant and good to deal with. Most basic clubs are fabricated for male.

So you can imagine how it can be hard for women golf players to find a proper set. The process will be much harder if lady is searching for a complete golf set.

Normally, female golf players have various necessaries to golf equipment because of the physiological distinctions. When you are hunting for the right golf clubs, the most important things are - the length of a club, club's weight and design. Most woman's stiff shafted golf club sets or too flexible will not be suitable enough. Graphite shaft would function better than steel as this returns more power. Woman's golf clubs should also be a little bit shorter than the standard golf clubs complete set. At least one inch shorter would be the best. I'm a fan of new starter golf clubs

Now, numerous manufacturers that make golf equipment, such as ProsimmonGolf, Golf Girl, Confidence, have special of golf-club sets, including woods, irons and hybrids. They are constructed clubs and sets special for woman, taking the length and weight of clubs into account. There is no necessity to buy a youth or senior flex golf clubs complete set, however special golf-club sets for women golf players are not cheap. The Prosimmon woman golf sets are specially manufactured from HQ top of the line fabrics, including flex graphite shafts on the hybrid clubs, 3- wood and extremely deep cavity back irons. The regular price for a Prosimmon golf clubs complete set begins from $ 160 and include cavity back irons, titanium matrix woods, hybrid club, putter, head covers supplied for woods, hybrid clubs and golf bag. Pros are recommend to compare the following firms either: Golf Girl FWS golf club complete sets, LadySelene Full Set, Callaway Golf Complete Set Ladies Flex, AdamsLady Golf club complete sets, Wilson Lady Pro Staff Petite Full Set, Tour Edge Lady Golf Club Set. Above trademarks are greatest golf club sets available on the market for ladies and highly recommended by pros.

If you are hunting for HQ golf club sets for women golfers that will fit you perfectly - custom made golf clubs complete set would be a good choice. Custom-made golf club sets will be constructed specially for you, counted all your demands and requirements because the right golf club is a key to success in this game. Your golf acquirement degree improvement will be a great compensation for the investments in a custom made golf clubs, which suit your golf style. If you have just started, the most of golf professionals suggest To save some money and buy cheaper set. Try out a set for learners in case you are not 100% sure about your commitment of golf game or you will ignore the idea of playing golf after couple of games.

To sum up, if you are searching for a women golf players golf club complete sets or golf sets please note the following: research what is the primary fabric the golf-club has been made of, try all types of clubs (woods, irons, hybrids) by yourself if possible, check the club's weight and club's length, women's golf club should be 1 inch shorter than men's and a little bit lighter. Try to hit the ball by the club you've already been chosen and decide which one would be the perfect one for your figure.

Thanks a lot for your help!

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On How To Fix Some Problems In My Honda Cr-v / Licenced Custom Clearing Agent Work Only @ Tin-can Island. / Any 2003 Honda Accord Lx Coupe/sedan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.