Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" (16961 Views)

Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / Soldiers Didn't Kill Abducted Pastor In Rivers State, Here's What Happened -Army / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by project8(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2016
i neva believed d video released by boko haram claiming d gals were bombed.cos i noticed d dead bodies were intact in and even d sorrounding noting like impacts of bomb.God forbid for any of us to believe boko propaganda.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by evansjeff(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2016
If you didn't watch this video, simply keep quiet and pass. I bet I have to commend this guys after seeing this video, yes I know there might be some bad heads amongst them. But the entire Military force deserve commendation on these ongoing operations.

1 Like

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by nathandrake(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Heromaniaa:

The army is trying to keep idiots from chopping the heads of dead brains like you and all you can say is they're lying. Nothing the army does is OK. So sorry for your debased mind Frustrated ringworm like you has no reason being alive. If your comprehension skill is deficient then go get yourself some education. I made my point clear that military forces are inFAMOUS for their deception, they told us that Boko Haram was defeated, they told us they were winning the war and that the terrorists were fleeing in their numbers but everyday we see pictures from the Boko boys brandishing large cache of arms supposedly seized from the army. So why should I believe one who has oftentimes lied? Hediot answer me. Why should I patronise their deception you empty brained scum
Where's your proof
The army is trying to keep idiots from chopping the heads of dead brains like you and all you can say is they're lying. Nothing the army does is OK. So sorry for your debased mind One thing is certain... the falsehood emanating from NAF and NA has reached epic heights. They are bent on using cheap media as a subterfuge to hide their incompetence, and unprofessional conducts, henceforth we shall treat any publication from them with utter disdain until the era of Boko Haram stops making news headlines and becomes a mere topic in history books. why don't you ask shekau to release a video proving air strikes killed them girls!!!!learn to be positive,you enjoy the negative news more than the positive ones!!! One thing is certain... the falsehood emanating from NAF and NA has reached epic heights. They are bent on using cheap media as a subterfuge to hide their incompetence, and unprofessional conducts, henceforth we shall treat any publication from them with utter disdain until the era of Boko Haram stops making news headlines and becomes a mere topic in history books.

people like you need to be stoned.....in short you believed what boko haram said over what you can see. You mean to tell me that the Nigeria Army lied about people returning to their homes in the North east? you mean to tell me boko haram is still the boko haram of january 2015? the problem with idiots like you is, it is very easy for you to believe the lies than the truth cos you never believe the govt can achieve what they achieved in a short period.

i cant actually diagnose your condition cos it seems to be trigger by super terrestrial forces

shalom
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by redcliff: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2016
But why are they putting soundtrack in the fototage..or na so them think say na movie be this?
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Cannonleo(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2016
nathandrake:

people like you need to be stoned.....in short you believed what boko haram said over what you can see. You mean to tell me that the Nigeria Army lied about people returning to their homes in the North east? you mean to tell me boko haram is still the boko haram of january 2015? the problem with idiots like you is, it is very easy for you to believe the lies than the truth cos you never believe the govt can achieve what they achieved in a short period.

i cant actually diagnose your condition cos it seems to be trigger by super terrestrial forces

shalom
with all due respect bro. this government has achieved nothing rather than improvement on the situation left after the six weeks offensive. that was the turning point.

those who knew in-depth the issues surrounding the reinvention of the new doctrine of the armed forces will tell you without batting an eyelid that the events before and after the six weeks offensive brought by to its kness
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Heromaniaa:
Frustrated ringworm like you has no reason being alive. If your comprehension skill is deficient then go get yourself some education. I made my point clear that military forces are inFAMOUS for their deception, they told us that Boko Haram was defeated, they told us they were winning the war and that the terrorists were fleeing in their numbers but everyday we see pictures from the Boko boys brandishing large cache of arms supposedly seized from the army. So why should I believe one who has oftentimes lied? Hediot answer me. Why should I patronise their deception you empty brained scum One thing is certain... the falsehood emanating from NAF and NA has reached epic heights. They are bent on using cheap media as a subterfuge to hide their incompetence, and unprofessional conducts, henceforth we shall treat any publication from them with utter disdain until the era of Boko Haram stops making news headlines and becomes a mere topic in history books. One thing is certain... the falsehood emanating from NAF and NA has reached epic heights. They are bent on using cheap media as a subterfuge to hide their incompetence, and unprofessional conducts, henceforth we shall treat any publication from them with utter disdain until the era of Boko Haram stops making news headlines and becomes a mere topic in history books.
you are just a big illiterate.crime,idiots like you,militancy,terrorist can not be totally wiped out,it can only be reduced to the minimal
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Chikordi, biko bia lee something o!
Nigerian Air Force dey show una for Eleme waterside o.
Dem even show you as you dey piss for inside the canal. grin
Make una surrender o.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=18pt]
evansjeff:
If you didn't watch this video, simply keep quiet and pass. I bet I have to commend this guys after seeing this video, yes I know there might be some bad heads amongst them. But the entire Military force deserve commendation on these ongoing operations.
[/size]

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
i love the sond of the video he be like war film.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Heromaniaa: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Benz4pimp:
you are just a big illiterate.crime,idiots like you,militancy,terrorist can not be totally wiped out,it can only be reduced to the minimal
I am on vacation. That's why I opted to entertain putrid fart like you. If you are comfortable with terrorism, militancy, crime and idiocy being reduced minimally to your family and kin... I am not. Because a problem appears difficult does not make its solution impossible. Go back to your grave mediocre corpse. I'm done replying you. So long.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by alaskido(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2016
And during the BIAFRA Civil War, they killed everything in sight moving including goats and chickens. Useless government.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Heromaniaa: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2016
nathandrake:

shalom
Cast the stone nig ga. Cast the stone. Brainwashed retard. I can't explain the points I raised in my post to you. I do not fancy boiling a stone to soften it.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Caption
Lockheed Martin's T-50A pictured during the initial flight of the second T-50A configured aircraft.
Source
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Com
Media Contact
CONTACT: Rob Fuller, 770-494-9819, (M) 770-402-6919; rob.fuller@lmco.com
Creator
Matthew Short
Copyright
Lockheed Martin Corporation This image must be used within the context of the news release it accompanied. Request permission fr

Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
We don't need videos....cool

Bomb them All cool

I trust my Man Air Commodore Anebi head 75 base Yola cool
bro we need to talk wars ur fb username
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Laurettalolo(f): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
as far as am concerned chibok girls is a scam, there is no chibok girls adopted not to talk of killing them
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by moxiemania(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Monexxx1:
Y e go finish. D sponsors dn finish?
na u be sponsor??
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Rotji(m): 5:04am On Aug 18, 2016
I watched the BH video and it sure looked very suspect, the nature of injuries were more like make up. I even thought one of the supposed victims blinked and eye, and truly there is no correlation between the the blurred tiny image of fighter jet in the sky, impact of aerial attack on their camp/s and injury incurred from such attacks. Moreover the supposed victims appeared much cleaner than ones who suffered aerial bombardments. I strongly feel it was a propaganda video aimed at pitching the NAF against international rights groups and the international community knowing fully well how sensitive the Chibok girls issue is globally. And I really pray security agencies involved in this fight will be extremely careful how they go about rescuing the Chibok girls. We are still praying for them and others still in BH grips. God help us all.
Re: NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Heromaniaa:
I am on vacation. That's why I opted to entertain putrid fart like you. If you are comfortable with terrorism, militancy, crime and idiocy being reduced minimally to your family and kin... I am not. Because a problem appears difficult does not make its solution impossible. Go back to your grave mediocre corpse. I'm done replying you. So long.
are you done slow poke?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / See The Ist APC EKITI Gubernatorial Candidate To Pick Nomination Form / President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.