Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding (48096 Views)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled / Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by medexico(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tolexander:
she is not pretty jare!

her mouth can swallow the spoon used in serving stew in burial ceremony, too wide!

The way she take dey chop embezzled money how her mouth no go big

1 Like

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by vislabraye(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
emmalezy:
Neya is the daughter of billionaire businessman and former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu. This was her look to Seyi Tinubu and Layal's destination wedding in Lake Como, Italy.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/08/photos-meet-billionaire-uzor-kalus.html

See the children of the elite. Dey no dey kill themselves. All of them the wine and dine together. We no dey hear Ipod youths or Afonjas
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Triple333: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ur fada messed up Aba
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by ventilation: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tolexander:
she is not pretty jare!

her mouth can swallow the spoon used in serving stew in burial ceremony, too wide!
you a baddass nigga grin
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by nnachidav: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
severee:

angry my friend how dare you insult my future father inlaw? Kneel down dere

Hahahahahhahahaaa my friend wake up for dream joor
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by calculator101(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
eagleeye2:
I am from OUK's town. But this Adanne resemble doll baby. (Apologies, Umu Ebiri)
if umu Ebiri catches you.....hmmm.let me stop here
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Gracito(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
On point!
BabaAlabi:
I spit on pictures and posts like this rubbish angry Politicians will embezzle money meant for the people and use it to better their lives and the lives of their children. The same impoverished people will come online and celebrate them.
Let us examine this one. Who is she? The daughter of a former governor. Which state? Abia State. How does Abia State look like today? Do the people have electricity? Water? Access to basic health care? Jobs? NOOO.
But let us celebrate the thief's daughter covered with horrible make-up. Tufiakwa
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by eagleeye2: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
calculator101:
if umu Ebiri catches you.....hmmm.let me stop here
I'm a descendant of Ebiri Okomoko.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Triple333: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
ezeagu:
Aww, her father is a thief who stole Abia State children's futures, how cute for her.
As Aba boy I hate that man!
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by severee(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
nnachidav:

Hahahahahhahahaaa my friend wake up for dream joor

See nigerian, instead make you claim am for me you dey piss untop my bush lillies, kneel down der
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by anigold(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
BabaAlabi:
I spit on pictures and posts like this rubbish angry Politicians will embezzle money meant for the people and use it to better their lives and the lives of their children. The same impoverished people will come online and celebrate them.
Let us examine this one. Who is she? The daughter of a former governor. Which state? Abia State. How does Abia State look like today? Do the people have electricity? Water? Access to basic health care? Jobs? NOOO.
But let us celebrate the thief's daughter covered with horrible make-up. Tufiakwa

true talk..
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by able20(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Neya. Daughter of ex thieving governor Abia
Seyi son of ex thieving mafia governor Lagos
1-1 full time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead / Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) / VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.