Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) (35590 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by babaforthegirls: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Apparently, that event last night was more of a pre wedding dinner. Seyi, one of the sons of APC Chieftan Bola Tinubu, and his beautiful wife Layal are currently having their white wedding in Lake Como, Italy today August 10. The bride wore a Yemi Kosibah gown. More photos below

Source - http://klp22eblog..co.id/2016/08/stunning-photos-of-seyi-tinubu-and-wife.html

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by babaforthegirls: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
more pic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by hymanflex(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
money answereth all things........

eeegoo?

the same way his ugly father married his beautiful mother.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2016
This girl seems to be completely oblivious of the kind of father Inlaw she has

My dear your father Inlaw is the biggest Lagos shylock landlord and he is not a gentleman at all

Your mother Inlaw on the other hand is a lipsrsealed

Anyway you have entered the tinubu clan ,you will find out first hand

You look beautiful now.I'll like to see you 5 years from now. Your look/eyes will say it all.makeup will not cover pain

Btw rumour has it that tinubu lipsrsealed remi to pulp and makeup conceals the wink

Just pray your husband doesn't have his fathers idiosyncracies if not lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:

My dear your father Inlaw is the biggest Lagos shylock landlord and he is not a gentleman at all

You look beautiful now.I'll like to see you 5 years from now. Your look/eyes will say it all.makeup will not cover pain

Btw rumour has it that tinubu lipsrsealed remi to pulp and makeup conceals the wink

Just pray your husband doesn't have his fathers idiosyncracies if not lipsrsealed

Hmmmn...Are u the one to tell her that or did she tell u she isn't aware? I bet if your sister get such man u will gladly give her away. Just wish them happy married life and mind your business.#no offence#

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

Hmmmn...Are u the one to tell her that or did she tell u she isn't aware? I bet if your sister get such man u will gladly give her away. Just wish them happy married life and mind your business.#no offence#
Mr man I am very much entitled to my opinion and if you know it didn't sit down well with you you Have 2 options, behave like a normal human being and ignore or take a dive into the lake

Byeeee!!!!

Next! !!!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
Mr man I am very much entitled to my opinion and if you know it didn't sit down well with you you Have 2 options, behave like a normal human being and ignore or take a dive into the lake

Byeeee!!!!

Next! !!!

Point of correction I'm not a Man Mr I know it all and I can see u are full of yourself so I have to let u be.

50 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2016
greatme2good:

Point of correction I'm not a Man Mr I know it all and I can see u are full of yourself so I have to let u be.
the better for you wink

You have made an excellent decision that will do yourself a world of good wink

Such simpleton trying to tests it's foolishness on me wink

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by greatme2good(f): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:
the better for you wink

You have made an excellent decision that will do yourself a world of good wink

Such simpleton trying to tests it's foolishness on me wink

I'm not good at calling people names neither I'm I good at insults but just know u gave me a hint about your personality and I must confess u worth nothing.

Food for thought "He who thinks he knows everything knows nothing".

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
grin

Son of a rich man
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Pls i wanna give a piece of advice to my sisters from the other end...by the time i type finish una go sabi una sef
abeg, research made it known that you pple normally have "august meeting"
biko tell una pple say as naija economy dey go so ehn, make dem reason matter for bride price ooo cos ehnn
guys ain't smiling ooo... if you ladies are waiting for one henry abi chinanza to come and pay N500k for bride price

My sisters in the Lord
Im afraid to be a carrier of bad news
"una go tey for house ooo"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
What do u expect frm a rich family wedding?? smiley
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
And they want the poor masses to grow the Naira while they spend the foreign currencies! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
I will be doing mine in PARIS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by seguno2: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
hymanflex:
money answereth all things.

.....especially stolen money from clueless citizens who will praise you for empty promises.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Oluwa o!

Sango o!

Amadioha o!

I must marry this year o

Adura!

Ni Oruko Jesu(3x)

Oluwa o!

Gbe Iyawo mi wa bami (189x)
Bring my wife to me (198x)

Oluwa o! If it is a Nairalander, Bring her to me (250x)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Bantino(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Nice one
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by FroshGirl(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Looks great!!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by seguno2: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I will be doing my in PARIS cheesy

Is that because they don't speak ENGLISH in Paris? grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by bellville: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by mastengsynergy: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
Nigeria Money on flight.
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Lucasthom91(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
dem looters

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
irunoko:

Nairaland may not exist to her.....so the advice given will just blow in the wind.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by oduastates: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Afi lake como naa.Iranu
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Dis is lovely, congrats to d new couple

Enemies of progress, over to u..........let's hear what u've gat to say
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Imagine how much dollars was siphoned out of this declining economy or is it Naira they spending there?
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by ichommy(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Seen
Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
seguno2:

Is that because they don't speak ENGLISH in Paris? grin

So you had to edit my post because you are so eager to point out an unfounded error in it? sad angry

You want thunder to strike you shey grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Buy Naira Grow Naija!!! grin

But guess what that charade is meant for you impoverished Nigerians!

The way APC dey change am for Zombies ehn, many don get eye defect already. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Nigerian Oil And The Disappearing Money ( Aljazeera Report )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.