Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo (18638 Views)

External Reserves Drop For First Time Since December / Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / Nigeria ‘most Fractured’ Now Than Any Time Since Civil War –obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by chido20(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
All i know is that we shall remain one Nigeria forever. God bless Buhari
we? Plz speak 4 ur self only
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by KOMOBOBO: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2016
iykomo0:
BiaFra is here
To the Dumb Mod that banned my first account bcus i mentioned Biafra, u will never reap the fruit of ya labour Ijn. You shld knw by nw that an average Nairalander has 5-6 accounts.. Feel free to ban this one too and you'll be put to shame again.

& for the Records..
BIAFRA
IS
HERE

Nigeria is expired.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
wadetaw202:

No, we need resource control and regionalization.

God has given us brain to think.

We already have our own solutions in our hands.

Only a dunce will still expect God to do for him what he can do for himself

U re rite,boxx....Forgive my naivete!
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by bluecircle470: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
OfficialAwol:
This same chimpanzee said same thing during GEJ presidency and called him clueless.

They say what the elder sees sitting cannot be seen by the child even he climbs an Iroko. But I think with Obasonjo, this statement will have to be the other way round.

You lack respect for d elderly! No matter how bad he may be must u refer to him dat way? Watch ur mouth.
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
damon222:
You are right. But man must remain man whether or not he is face to face even with the gun. I will personally pray against apc and Buhari because I have NEVER come across this confusion in this country before. GEJ do not cause this great danger being casued by Sheriff which is influence by Buhari when apc was allow to come into politics. I mean when it was registered by INEC and then become a political party. When Buhari came in as the president, there are disregard of court orders here and there. God will definitely take action because there are many innocent people and cannot be allowed to be killed and destroyed by what Buhari is about to cause.

kudox 2 u,boxx!!....U hv xpoken lyk a xage!
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
hahn:

God is incompetent undecided
....Nd y wud u xae xo??
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by hahn(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:

....Nd y wud u xae xo??

It always fails
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
hahn:

It always fails

if u xae xo oh!!.....Bt 2 me,He neva failx oh!
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by amazingspiderma: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
bluecircle470:

You lack respect for d elderly! No matter how bad he may be must u refer to him dat way? Watch ur mouth.

Respect is for the honourable,not an automatic entitlement for growing grey hair.
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by attackgat: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
adamswahab72:
Divided we stand united we fall

"One zoogeria"
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by AreaFada2: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
otukpo:
The situation of Nigeria now is beyond fracture.

Nigeria is in shreds at this moment and i wonder if we can ever get it well again.

You mean it is now a case of amputation, with the limb just hanging on with tiny peace of skin? grin grin cheesy cheesy

Fact is Nigeria never was one. The euphoria of independence in 1960 faded very quickly.

Soon it was state of emergency in the West, Igbo killing in the North, 1966 coups, civil war & more coups and downward spiral ever since.
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Amanwulu1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
omenka:
Yes, and this is because some sore losers have made it their life ambition/duty to bog the country down with their post election loss syndrome.
obj talked abt d ppl currently implementing their agenda majorly on ur ppl but no, dat's not ur problem but avengers and ipob. I knw cos I've followed ur comments on dis forum and u can't b referring to d fulani herdsmen and boko haram as losers cos they are lords to u. U're irredeemable. U honestly lack shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

how dare you dare ask me that st:upid question

95% of Delta is in the western region... Delta is where the yoruba Itsekiri village is located..
Delta is SS not SW...
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by biafransoul: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
codemaniacs:

OBJ handed over peacefully and nobody made noise..... GEJ was never meant to contest the election, he made that election period tense.. Even if GEJ had won 9ja would have been fighting a war by now....

GEJ said election is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.... That means he was already been threatened by some people...

Do u think if GEJ won there would have been peace

Is Nigeria at peace now?
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by codemaniacs: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
crixtex:

Delta is SS not SW...

Delta is SW... before the abolishing of regionalism by Aguiyi Ironsi and creation of states by Yakubu Gowon... Igbos lived across the Niger..

The place you call Delta was largely occupied by sub Yoruba clans known as Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo, Esan, Bini ( now mostly called Edo) e.t.c..

the creation of states is already achieving its major goal to make people forget their ancestry....
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by codemaniacs: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
biafransoul:

Is Nigeria at peace now?

The part of Nigeria I live is at peace...
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by lohresloco: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Common maths sef, the agbaya president nor sabi. I shame for the northerners, una suppose dey bush.
IstandWitBuhari:
Is it not this dullard of daura called buhari that divided Nigeria in far away USA calling a region 5% and another 97%.
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
nonjebose:
He is right on this. The utterances of many has led to this. Politicians presently in power and those that are under investigation for fraud are all inadvently contributing to this challenge

brother it is clean men that should condemn unclean men.Baba is not clean as Fayose declared.I'm frail but an paint a scenario.During Ibori's tenure a successful gas-electricity field was in effectproject was for the FG onbehlf of Nigerians to get improved electricity,baba inspected the place saw it was good and played a trick he said he wanted it expanded so light would reach Ogun since Lagos has ambition to provide its own independent supply of power.It was expaneded project of over $10bn... Guess who's name the fields operations and everything is under when i checked recently this year ?

They loot the treasury buy up companies that have capacities to create hundreds of thousands of jobs and potray themselves on tv as gods.Whether its my relativ or not or an outsider Nigerian politicans needs to be dealt with all of them...

Baba should go an sit down he is not clean and hiw words will never amass strength to threathen a looter.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by nonjebose(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Baba should go an sit down he is not clean and hiw words will never amass strength to threathen a looter.[/quote] THERE WAS NO MENTION OF HIM BEING CLEAN IN MY POST. LOOKING FOR A CLEAN NIGERIAN IS NOT EASY, TALKLESS OF A POLITICIAN. BUT I AGREE WITH HIM ON THE POINT RAISED
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by ajepako(f): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
In the voice of KWAM. 1..

Eyin BABA e lo sempe.....
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by tuniski: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
omenka:
Yes, and this is because some sore losers have made it their life ambition/duty to bog the country down with their post election loss syndrome.
What syndrome is Boko haram,Herdsmen,post election violence of 2007 n 2011? I guess u are a revisionist!
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by cjrane: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
we need DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!!

We need to treat every Nigerian fairly.

An average Nigerian will want the country to remain United if the issue of oppression by religion or if you belong to 5% or 97% will be stopped for good.

Funny enough, Nigerians and their leaders frown at injustice or apartheid when it involves non Nigerians but will wholeheartedly approve and support the practice of discrimination by religion or creed when it involves Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo by Uncletony(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
All i know is that we shall remain one Nigeria forever. God bless Buhari

U and who?!.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ChibokGirls : Dorcas Yakubu Celebrates 20th Birthday In Boko Haram Custody / Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.