Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos (25122 Views)

Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos / Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Sexy Photos / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by ring7(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Chai this one dee 32,Abi na football age?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Ifyjuli25(f): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Which kind 32 years? When I was in secondary school u were already advertising for orange drugs... Hmmm anyway happy birthday beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by ginggerxy: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2016
karryn:
When is my birthday sef? Make I begin snap pishure wey I go upload for NL
hope say you fine cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hbd to her
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abeg dis girl fine pass omotola......who dey **ck her puna...... Meanwhile happy birthday llnp.
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
She needs a one year gym registration, fast. It's her real age but see her looking like my aunty regardless of the fact I'm older with a few years.
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by tunahper(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lovely photos... atleast she's not baring any skin unlike some other shameless female celebrities..
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
She is beautiful.
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Dyt(f): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
In other news

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by karryn(f): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
ginggerxy:
hope say you fine cheesy
I no fine but I get hope pass some people
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Onogiede(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
HBD to my coursh luvly angel,.more grace to ur elbow
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Babycherry(f): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
veekid:
Football age..?
Uncle vee, you want her to dey 50
She's too young for 30 sef!!!.........
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by ginggerxy: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
karryn:
I no fine but I get hope pass some people
you fine no worry cool
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by karryn(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
ginggerxy:
you fine no worry cool
thank u jare kiss
Re: Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos by Mspradah: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects / DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.