Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) (14105 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Hey Nlanders these are what u need to know about the upcoming soccer game from EA Sports Franchise for mobile users .it is going to be a lite version of the game but fully packed with better gameplay and improved and polished graphics for smartphone user to enjoy ,so these are what to expect from it.

An all-new football experience built for the mobile player featuring Attack Mode, daily live content, a fresh approach to squad building, and online leagues to compete against players worldwide.

Note:-The game is an online game, not too large in size it is between 100-200mb just like nba live mobile but packed with lots of features and should support many low end to high devices eg-samsung galaxy s3 or iPhone 4s etc(phones with these specs and above)

It will be available for both iOS and Android and the release date Should be on the fourth week of September

1 Like

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2016
1))QUICK, FUN & ACCESSIBLE
Gameplay is completely re-imagined in our new and creative Attack Mode. Quick, exciting, turn-based matches will have you playing only your team's attacking chances for each half, before passing the game to your opponent to do the same.

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 3:00am On Aug 17, 2016
2))TELLING THE STORY OF THE FOOTBALL WORLD
If it happens in the real world, you’re likely to experience it in FIFA Mobile. Live Events deliver new and fresh content daily based on stories and matches happening around the globe. Quick, fun mini-games reward you with themed Tokens to redeem for free players and packs.

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 3:05am On Aug 17, 2016
3))JOIN A TEAM, CONQUER THE WORLD
For the first time in FIFA, a truly social experience allows you to join forces with your friends and others from around the world to strive for glory in Leagues. Compete for bragging rights in inter-league Championships, complete cooperative league achievements, or take your skills and play against other leagues around the world. Climb the leaderboard and prove you can conquer the world of football.

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2016
4))YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM EXPANDS
A new approach to building your squad lets you create a bigger and deeper club, offers a simplified method to boost your players and gives you a better experience to manage who is on the pitch. Stay tuned throughout the season to find unique and exciting ways to make your club better.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 3:13am On Aug 17, 2016
5))UNRIVALED AUTHENTICITY
With more than 30 leagues, 650 teams, and 17000 players, FIFA Mobile is the most authentic football experience available on-the-go. Play with all of your favorite stars and immerse yourself in the world of football!
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 3:22am On Aug 17, 2016
More photos on Fifa 17 mobile

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by seunlayi(m): 4:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Fever 17 with this pmb govt

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Whizzcute(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2016
ok
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Maycher(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2016
If it's an online game, i ain't wasting my data on it.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Famouson: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Lolzzz.. I hope this is for real
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Cunninlinguist: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2016
What is it with EA and online games. FIFA 14 remains the best football game made.Even that one sef is no longer connecting

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by rust6(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2016
I hope the gameplay and graphics is like FIFA 16 I meant player faces and gameplay
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by augster(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Fifa 17 between 100mb-200mb? When Fifa 16 is like 1.4gb.. Even EA Sports is trying not to be wasteful in this Buhari economy

1 Like

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by oluadex99(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Link to download if its not upto 500mb
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Famouson:
Lolzzz.. I hope this is for real
yes this is for real, at least better EA server with little or no disconnection.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by hardae(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2016
rust6:
I hope the gameplay and graphics is like FIFA 16 I meant player faces and gameplay
I heard FIFA 16 graphics is better but i don't know about gameplay. I think they want more people to be able to download it
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
hardae:
I heard FIFA 16 graphics is better but i don't know about gameplay. I think they want more people to be able to download it
yes with the video I watched on YouTube Fifa 16 graphics is better than Fifa 17 - Fifa 17 player authenticity is more improved and polished.Players celebration is more like that of Fifa 14 I think they may have removed the celebration button that was present on Fifa 16 . overall fifa17 is a more lighter version of Fifa 16

1 Like

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2016
krozay:
yes with the video I watched on YouTube Fifa 16 graphics is better than Fifa 17 - Fifa 17 player authenticity is more improved and polished.Players celebration is more like that of Fifa 14 I think they may have removed the celebration button that was present on Fifa 16 . overall fifa17 is a more lighter version of Fifa 16
anyone I can't wait for this it better be real I prefer this to the fifa 16 wey game go dey lag anyhow ontop 1gb device It's nonsense the nba live graphics make sense and it's just 40mb no lag at all good gameplay
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by rust6(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2016
krozay:
Also player faces I hope FIFA 17 neymar won't look like FIFA 14 its annoying
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Have watched the video on YouTube it's just lyk an improved version of fifa 15 it's OK to me
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
rust6:

Also player faces I hope FIFA 17 neymar won't look like FIFA 14 its annoying
it has the graphics of fifa 14 bruh just a lil improvement check the video on YouTube for better clarification
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FNnFtm7cEY
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
What is it with EA and online games. FIFA 14 remains the best football game made.Even that one sef is no longer connecting
yeah that one no dey unlock again grin
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by teewhydope(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
rust6:

only kids care about player faces. as far as im concerned fifa14 is the only and will be the last sensible game from ea

1 Like

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
teewhydope:

only kids care about player faces. as far as im concerned fifa14 is the only and will be the last sensible game from ea
because it's offline and am not sure EA Sports is going back on offline soccer ,and by next year almost every big title game will be online
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
krozay:
because it's offline and am not sure EA Sports is going back on offline soccer ,and by next year almost every big title game will be online
yeah new games now r mostly online.....
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by rust6(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
teewhydope:

Adult how u wan take enjoy the game if their faces no resemble better start getting used to online games
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by iheanyi40(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Online ke, wia em c data undecided
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
iheanyi40:
Online ke, wia em c data undecided
most guys will play it at night with night data plan which is cheaper-but the game would consume less data while playing
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by iheanyi40(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
krozay:
most guys will play it at night with night data plan which is cheaper-but the game would consume less data while playing
Okay bro
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by teewhydope(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
krozay:

online mode is a small thing only concerned about career mode which seems impossible again
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
teewhydope:

online mode is a small thing only concerned about career mode which seems impossible again
let's wait and see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Your Itunes Payment In Naira Do Not Pull Through / Tecno S5 Discussion Thread / Blackberry Vs Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.