Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) (14107 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaiyejina:
funny... I just installed it, I thought they will learn from previews they got after that game play release, if they wanna retain their fans they better keep fifa 16 servers Alive till they make a reasonable substitute, as for me I resumed dream league 2016 after viewing the game play 2 weeks ago
thought you still play fifa 16 grin
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
....I clicked the link...it showed the download link and when I clicked on it....i
Lo and behold it was an apk file of 5.4mb.....bro can u come here with proofs/screenshots that you actually downloaded the FIFA mobile?...because i believe FIFA mobile is expected to be out by the end of the month and I wonder Hw the aforementioned website got the apk file when it hasn't even been launched yet and not available for download on playstore.....Do well to clarify...tanchu

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:
thought you still play fifa 16 grin

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaiyejina:
M still gonna redownload it...... I just keep wondering hw it
works on your 1gb device smoothly and lags here..
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:

that's a screen shot of fifa 16 still on my phone but I'm afraid they might close the server soon coz of this useless game.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaiyejina:
that's a screen shot of fifa 16 still on my phone but I'm afraid they might close the server soon coz of this useless game.
they could tho......
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaiyejina:
and does it plays real smooth in yours?
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Let's just wait and see till the official Fifa mobile game is out on playstore
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by teewhydope(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
krozay:

us or you?
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
teewhydope:

us or you?
both..!!!
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:
and does it plays real smooth in yours?
yes it does now.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaiyejina:
yes it does now.
still don't knw why it doesn't on mine tho I'll try reinstall it again kuz I've deleted some apps on my fone
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
krozay:

Na d same thing ni difference.........

I rate it 2/10
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:

Na d same thing ni difference.........

I rate it 2/10
pls upload more screenshots let's see ,what is the total size of the game with commentary
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:
still don't knw why it doesn't on mine tho I'll try reinstall it again kuz I've deleted some apps on my fone
what phone do u use let me see if I can help.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
....wooooo ; cheesy.....tanchu. Although I prefer fifa16 any time,any day with what I'm seeing....pls bro one more thing.....can u post the direct download link for me?....I'm finding it hard getting the authentic download link ....tanchu dynamo007
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
krozay:
pls upload more screenshots let's see ,what is the total size of the game with commentary
it doesn't hv any commentary it's just lyk nba live m sure you've played it..... Infact it sucks to the total is 98mb apk 58 data 25mb+......
And BTW ihvw uninstalled it since
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
....wooooo ; cheesy.....tanchu. Although I prefer fifa16 any time,any day with what I'm seeing....pls bro one more thing.....can u post the direct download link for me?....I'm finding it hard getting the authentic download link ....tanchu dynamo007
download link for what game?
jaiyejina:

Infinix hot 2 1gb ram
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
jaiyejina:

Infinix hot 2 1gb ram
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by henryobinna(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
dynamo007:

Lol...
What game iz this thread all about?...nevermynd tho ive gotten my way around it grin

Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by dynamo007(m): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=KillerFrost post=48993226]

Lol...
What game iz this thread all about?...nevermynd tho ive gotten my way around it grin[/quote
Lol hope you're enjoying it grin grin
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by krozay(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2016
KillerFrost:

Lol...
What game iz this thread all about?...nevermynd tho ive gotten my way around it grin
where did u download yours from
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
dynamo007:

Infinix hot 2 1gb ram
always free up ram before starting a new game, install Kingroot latest version, it has root game booster always start the game from it, install l speed too, select gaming mode, install multi core cpu too, in some phones there is an option to limit cpu performance in battery under setting u check that too. Good luck, I have a league for my nairaland peeps, nairaland championship. Check it out.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
krozay:
where did u download yours from
......here...https://d25.usercdn.com/d/5ml2hrmhtz2fvxijahzjtbc4ahm6tsnhpgtxrttkkqqbuvvbi6mvvavh/FIFA%20Mobile%20v1.0.1.apk
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by awofe20(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
jaiyejina:
always free up ram before starting a new game, install Kingroot latest version, it has root game booster always start the game from it, install l speed too, select gaming mode, install multi core cpu too, in some phones there is an option to limit cpu performance in battery under setting u check that too. Good luck, I have a league for my nairaland peeps, nairaland championship. Check it out.

How do I join the league bro.. ...edakun, Epp me
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by barackodam: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
jaiyejina:

how to join pls
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by jaiyejina(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
KillerFrost:

barackodam:

how to join pls
KillerFrost:

open the fifa mobile app search for nairaland championship and join.
Re: FIFA 17 Mobile Discussion Thread(what You Need To Know) by barackodam: 2:13am On Sep 10, 2016
jaiyejina:
open the fifa mobile app search for nairaland championship and join.

The game has been deactivated right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Your Itunes Payment In Naira Do Not Pull Through / Tecno S5 Discussion Thread / Blackberry Vs Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.