Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ - Pets (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ (57858 Views)

Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’ by VaselineCrew: 1:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Mynd44:

He can name his dog as he likes. When such action was purposely done to provoke his neighbors which will lead to an ethno-religious crises, he has crossed the line.

This is just like me making a video showing myself tearing up and burning a Quran and saying "Hey, I bought it with my money" and not expect the DSS to breaking my effing door in

Dude, how could you support this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

UK's Top Diplomatic Cat Retires To Spend More Time With Favourite Tree (Photos) / Dog Walk Held In Aba (Photos) / Gorillas Pose For Selfies With Anti-poaching Rangers In Congo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.