Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss (870 Views)

Download New Joint By Wizkid - Wizzy Wine / Download New Joint: Skales “mukulu” And “keresimesi” / Modenine New Joint:bad Man Ft A One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by Rhymstein(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2009
Check it out at http://ink.ms/28QC5
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by Rhymstein(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2009
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by ofokasibe: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2009
no dl link we cant hear it
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by dammiecool(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2009
rhymstein where u @ wink
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by audio: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2009
Heard this joint on FB. Very disappointing. Mixing was well below par and the beat sounded like Primo's 2 week old leftovers from 1995. Didn't even sound mastered.
Mode 9 is single handedly killing his own legacy.
I know you come on NL, so i'm going to speak directly, with no Bias.
You need to make a comeback album, that will re-establish your poisition in Nigerian Hip Hop history.
Supress the need for instant gratification and do some serious work, behind the scenes
Work with up and coming heat, producers, rappers. Step outside your comfort zone. Challenge yourself
Lose your current posse and hangers on. THEY ARE NOT HELPING YOU.

You constantly say you're in it for the love of the game and not the money. Fine. But a good album will not go amiss. Rappers are judged by flow, wordplay and hit records. Right now, you're way down in the pecking order.

I'll probably get the normal predictable barrage of "you're a hater", you're this , you're that, from you're viral (not helping you in anyway constructive just want download links fanbase), but i'm writing this as a hip hop fan, without bias.
You can take it or leave it, but i felt i had to say it. I'm out.
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by Rhymstein(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2009
@ofoka
NO download link yet.how far i need beat frm u.is it possible?lyk lupe fiasco the cool beat or sunshine.can u hlp
@dammiecool
i dey.how far bros
@audio
man u got lov 4 mode.u care 4 him man.i feel ur pain.i suggest u go to his facebook or twitter n tel him how u feel.abt makin hits,he got that on his mind.he jst did a track wiv frank d nero and anoda wiv 2face n jamix on d beat.this salute track,i dont think the track is his,he jst happened to be on it.i dont think it wil be in his album,they r jst give away tracks,so d masterin doesnt really matter.his previous albums masterin where nt bad
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by dammiecool(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
e be like say I don dey tire 4 naija hip hop o
they re not takin me 2 d next level cry cry
na only da grin dey try 4 now cry cry
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by rapjunkie(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
I like this joint but can u upload a clearer version.

To be honest, never been an illbliss fan but i thought he was really good on this verse
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by ofokasibe: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
Rhymstein:

@ofoka
NO download link yet.how far i need beat frm u.is it possible?lyk lupe fiasco the cool beat or sunshine.can u hlp

whats exactly do u want , is it my beat or another, be specific
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by dejiariyo: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
audio:

Heard this joint on FB. Very disappointing. Mixing was well below par and the beat sounded like Primo's 2 week old leftovers from 1995. Didn't even sound mastered.
Mode 9 is single handedly killing his own legacy.
I know you come on NL, so i'm going to speak directly, with no Bias.
You need to make a comeback album, that will re-establish your poisition in Nigerian Hip Hop history.
Supress the need for instant gratification and do some serious work, behind the scenes
Work with up and coming heat, producers, rappers. Step outside your comfort zone. Challenge yourself
Lose your current posse and hangers on. THEY ARE NOT HELPING YOU.

You constantly say you're in it for the love of the game and not the money. Fine. But a good album will not go amiss. Rappers are judged by flow, wordplay and hit records. Right now, you're way down in the pecking order.

I'll probably get the normal predictable barrage of "you're a hater", you're this , you're that, from you're viral (not helping you in anyway constructive just want download links fanbase), but i'm writing this as a hip hop fan, without bias.
You can take it or leave it, but i felt i had to say it. I'm out.

i just cant get what your point is, are u talking about the lyrical content which is meant to be ur concern or u asking him for a fat beat, this joint is not even for modenine he was featured on it by cashino,i guess u lots just need every single opp0urtunity to say bullocks about him, anyway Gudluck to yall
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by chrisical(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2009
@dammie
Same thing for me.No real ish from our hiphop artistes anymore.I cant believe i have been playing dagrin's C.E.O for the past 3 weeks all day.
Ruggedman,O.D,Terry tha rapman,M.I,Sauce kid,Pherowshuz et al;WHERE UNA THEY[b][/b]
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by DBR: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2009
In the absence of facts any opinion well crafted and laced with quasi-good intention seem like factand novel.

First all, this is NOT a Mode9 track, he was featured.
It's not even a Cashino track as sm1 else mentioned.
It is an Illbliss' track.
The track is NOT even a "New Joint" as erronously posted.
That shiiiii is like 4 yrs old!!!.
And it's the remix of the original SALUTE by illbliss of his HOMEGROWN tape.

@Audio
As genuine as ur concerns seem, i do not see the connection btw this track and the
"instant gratification" pep talk and how being featured on this track is "killing his own legacy"
not only are those strong words but i think they r erroneous as well, at least IMO judging with the facts.

Is he not already workin with young producers, JJagz, jahmix,Kraft, Mendo,worked with YQ,Mo chedah etc?
Is he not gettin more mainstream appeal while still representing the Underground cats?
@Chrisical
Yea there was a time that these dudes were just reelin out tracks like they breathin, but hey
they need time off so they dont burn out fast, plus they all workin on their albums, i hope Rugged too.
In the hiatus go and listen to their old materials-
M.i's got talk bout it album and Illegalmixtape and numerous feature,
M9 got PS album,Mode over Premo and 090909mixtapes and lots of features,
d rest of 'em sure have some hot singles and features too.
So listen to 'em and prep urself for there upcomin albums.
But to answer ur Q of "where are they"? I say there cookin' up a storm in the Kitchen.
oNe
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by chrisical(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2009
ok!DBR
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by ofokasibe: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
chrisical:

@dammie
Same thing for me.No real ish from our hiphop artistes anymore.I cant believe i have been playing dagrin's C.E.O for the past 3 weeks all day.
Ruggedman,O.D,Terry tha rapman,M.I,Sauce kid,Pherowshuz et al;WHERE UNA THEY[b][/b]

hmm real talk chris, i guess new boys have to take over,
eva, dagrin and kayefi are the only songs i am playing in my car nowadays , is naija hiphop sleeping or what ?? where is new material from mi, sauce, terry , mode , od and co.?? hiphop no dey dull like this o.
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by Rhymstein(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ofoka
í need a beat frm u that has a soul,jazz,funk,hiphop feel.somehow similar to lupe's hustlaz song,hurt me soul,jay z's died in ur arms,american dreaming.ignorant shit.can u help
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by rapjunkie(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
@rhymestein, DBR, dejiarayo

Can one of u please give me the contact details for Modenines's management?

Somebody has asked me to get the contact for serious biz.

Cheers
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by darequam(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hi peeps what's cookn here?
@O4kasibe or damiecool, I nd a link to download fruityloops, wanna start ma own lessons.
Plus has anybody done anything on that pon-pon-pon Dagrin beat?
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by Rhymstein(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
@rapjunkie
i havent seen him b4,if u check d back of paradigm shift,u wil find management details or his myspace page,his facebook.bt i got dis info,he is a frequent user on twitter
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by rapjunkie(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
Rhymstein:

@rapjunkie
i havent seen him b4,if u check d back of paradigm shift,u wil find management details or his myspace page,his facebook.bt i got dis info,he is a frequent user on twitter

Thanks.
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by DBR: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2009
rapjunkie:

@rhymestein, DBR, dejiarayo

Can one of u please give me the contact details for Modenines's management?

Somebody has asked me to get the contact for serious biz.

Cheers
Dunno bout his managment contact. Can give u his #s tho.
But u know that aint gon be on this thread.
So like 2pac, how do u want it?
oNe
Re: New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss by rapjunkie(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
Thanks DBR

Can u send me an email on rapjunkie@hotmail.co.uk

I can then explain further. cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw A Rapper And Emcee / Hidden Messages In Songs / Lady Gaga Dominates The 2010 Mtv Video Music Awards With Eight Moonman Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.