Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Imam And A Friend Killed In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam And A Friend Killed In USA (609 Views)

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / Shaykh Abdur Rahman Sudais (imam Of Makkah) Has Passed Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imam And A Friend Killed In USA by omokab: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2016
I saw this news briefly on CCTV this morning and I quickly rushed to internet to find out what really happen. A 35 years old man from new York named Oscar morel killed imam and his friend after prayer in new York. But police detective have arrested the man and charged him to court. But the most unfortunate thing there is that the news is not circulate on our national newspapers the way they normally put it on front page if it had come from a muslim. Even here on nairaland o have not find any news related to this since saturday.
Re: Imam And A Friend Killed In USA by iamsparrow(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2016
ok
Re: Imam And A Friend Killed In USA by true2god: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2016
omokab:
I saw this news briefly on CCTV this morning and I quickly rushed to internet to find out what really happen. A 35 years old man from new York named Oscar morel killed imam and his friend after prayer in new York. But police detective have arrested the man and charged him to court. But the most unfortunate thing there is that the news is not circulate on our national newspapers the way they normally put it on front page if it had come from a muslim. Even here on nairaland o have not find any news related to this since saturday.
I think the reason for this is that most Muslim terrorist shout 'allahhu akbaru' whenever they wanna kill the kafirs or the shia while people of other faith don't kill because of religious orientation.

(1) (Reply)

Will There Still Be Faith Wen I Come??? / Dangers Of Astrology / Does Failure To Pay Tithe Lead Someone To Hell-lookingfly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.