Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests (8435 Views)

Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by Guyman02: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerian Army = One step forward, two steps backward
Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by HRich(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Oche211:
The Nigeria Army is as confused as the PDP.
Sorry. PDP is not Confuse.
Your APC is. . . .
Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Eketem:
The Nigerian Army yesterday seems to have back tracked on the " Wanted " declaration they had earlier placed on Ahmed Sadika, Aisha Wakil and Ambassador Bolori.

Brigadier General Abubakar in this video is seen claiming they only wanted them to come and assist the Army and rub minds.

This comes after wide condemnation about the manner the three were declared wanted no invitation and when they were not on the Run.

I don't know how to Upload Videos on Nairaland so I just took a screen shot

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=888942424573284&id=100003726052110&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.888942424573284%3Atl_objid.888942424573284%3Athid.100003726052110%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-5245290365731012927#footer_action_list
Wanted to rub minds? When I say this government and her drivers take the rest of us for kids and idiots, some people will say I'm hating. Who on earth has ever wanted to "rub minds" and goes to the media? First Dogara said trash and came back to say he was misquoted. Misquoted by the entire state House media? The entire Nigeria media? Including @channelstv which is one of the finest and most professional in the world? And now the Army... Oh my God!! Do we even have any segment of Nigeria that can boast of integrity anymore? I weep bitterly for my dear Nigeria. Indeed, THERE WAS A COUNTRY!!!
Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by Omeokachie: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2016
You invited them by declaring them wanted?
Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by MielBaker(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2016
In other words, they were wanted by invitation.
Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by alaskido(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Oche211:

No, that is where you are wrong. The ARMY is as confused as APC and not PDP. Point of correction.
Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by oglalasioux(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Bunch of incompetent jerks.
Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by ZookieZookie(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
But why did they declared them wanted in the first place?

Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by Mustay(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
brainpower:
Nairaland! Everyday I read comments here it makes realize how bad Nigeria is getting in terms of our so called "unity" or one Nigeria. Our youths come here to pour their anger with meaningless comments. Some people have decided never to be objective as long as it has to do with other tribes apart from theirs.
When this news broke, people turned it to political party war and tribal war, when they should be more concerned about people's human rights.
I wish there was a way those that run this forum can curtail these things other than banning someone. Even the banning at times, believe, is done out of prejudice.
The NA should try and be more professional. I lost hope in them after the Buratai Dubai property saga not to talk of the countless human rights abuse all over the streets of Nigeria. God help us.

Like Twitter, like Nairaland - it's a marketplace. Seeking a forum where intellectual discussions are held is like climbing the mountain. It used to be sane (to some extent) in the past but the more people that enter the market, the more rowdy it becomes. Only the Market Head and section leaders can call their members to order.
Re: Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests by Max24: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oche211:
Call a spade a spade. Who commands the army ? The appointer is responsible for the deeds of his appointees! This is what you get when appointments is based on tribalism and not merit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency: Can Olawepo-hashim Upstage Buhari, Atiku?- Independent Newspaper / See What El Rufai Is Doing In Kaduna. Photos. / Envoys-Designate Fear Mission Reshuffle With Ex-Service Chiefs Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.