Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody (1142 Views)

My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by edunwablog: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Against the background of the criticisms that greeted one of his sermons at the
yearly convention of the Redeem Christian Church of God, its General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said his messages are not for everybody.
The social media was awash a couple of weeks ago on the sermon of Adeboye to the youth members of the church at the Redemption Camp where the message bordered on the choice of marriage partners.

The widely circulated footage had shown Adeboye telling the men not to marry a woman who could not cook or pray for a minimum of an hour.In the same video, he warned the spinsters not to marry a man who had no job or who could not show concrete evidence of his means of livelihood
Read full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/08/adeboye-my-message-not-for-everybody.html?m=1

Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by skyhadi16(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Yes o
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by Khd95(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2016
OK sir angry grin grin
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by datola: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2016
We know sir, just that whatever you say especially on general issues of life have a great impact in the the lives of people around the world.
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by eleojo23: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2016
It was very obvious.
People just decided to make an issue out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by babs4president: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Thats is d hypocritical standing of our religious leaders who believes dey can say no wrong or acted foolishly but Jesus Christ message was(is) for evrybody were it not so he(baba) wouldn't have been saved.
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by FearGodAndLive: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2016
Poor old man. Only in Nigeria we give people with mental problems microphone.
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by Samunique(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
Poor old man. Only in Nigeria we give people with mental problems microphone.
Are you for real ?

Do you have a father at all ?

You must be pathetically silly undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by Funlordjnr: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Your message was for mumus or your desperate church members!

The hustle for offering is real!
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by FearGodAndLive: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Samunique:

Do you have a father at all ?
Yes, I have a father too. And when he's old, he may start talking nonsense, and I'll have to feed him and take care of him. It's the natural cycle of life; birth and death, the old giving way for the new.

Adeboye has a mental problem; of course due to natural causes. Any other man who claims to have driven 3 hours on an empty tank will be taken to a psychiatric hospital.

But it's Adeboye - no matter what nonsense comes out of his lips, there will be people like you willing to defend him for no fee. I hope you have as much love for your father as you do for your mini-God. smiley
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by FearGodAndLive: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Funlordjnr:

The hustle for offering is real!
Tithe money sweet na.

He's planning for the future. Encourage members to marry amongst themselves. The children tithes don dey standby.
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by Samunique(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Yes, I have a father too. And when he's old, he may start talking nonsense, and I'll have to feed him and take care of him. It's the natural cycle of life; birth and death, the old giving way for the new.

Adeboye has a mental problem; of course due to natural causes. Any other man who claims to have driven 3 hours on an empty tank will be taken to a psychiatric hospital.

But it's Adeboye - no matter what nonsense comes out of his lips, there will be people like you willing to defend him for no fee. I hope you have as much love for your father as you do for your mini-God. smiley
Well I give up on you, since you believe your own father will/may one day start talking rubbish.

So how can you have respect for another man's father when you publicly say this about your father

Maybe u are the one who need to visit Psychiatric here for some medical check up cause you are not normal !!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by MorningLight(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

funny enough, the idiot has feargod to his name..
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by FearGodAndLive: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2016
MorningLight:

funny enough, the idiot has feargod to his name..
Fear God, not Man. I can only hope one day you will learn to tell the difference.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by FearGodAndLive: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Samunique:
Well I give up on you, since you believe your own father will/may one day start talking rubbish.
Harsh truth. Old age comes with its problems.
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by Izonpikin: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

that empty tank driving for 3 hours na wa...i tire for that testimony...cheii... grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by Nectarbaba(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Yall should just free this man. He got point in what he is saying
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by FearGodAndLive: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Izonpikin:
that empty tank driving for 3 hours na wa...i tire for that testimony...cheii... grin grin grin
No be only you. Holy Spirit turn to spiritual petrol. The man has problem. The other day, he claimed he was approaching a city in his private jet, when he asked God to turn off the snow so that he can speak to his children. Na so God off snow, till Im commot. Adeboye is either a psychotic liar, or he's inflicted by a severe strain of cerebrum eradicatus grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by Izonpikin: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

No be only you. Holy Spirit turn to spiritual petrol. The man has problem. The other day, he claimed he was approaching a city in his private jet, when he asked God to turn off the snow so that he can speak to his children. Na so God off snow, till Im commot. Adeboye is either a psychotic liar, or he's inflicted by a severe strain of cerebrum eridicatus grin
grin grin grin grin...my question is why does God need to answer such frivolous prayers whilst kids suffering in war torn areas or in idp camps haven't had theirs answered ..these religious leaders just mock God every now and then...what has the petrol in adeboyes car got to do with God ..i just tire joor...
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by FearGodAndLive: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin...my question is why does God need to answer such frivolous prayers whilst kids suffering in war torn areas or in idp camps haven't had theirs answered ..these religious leaders just mock God every now and then...what has the petrol in adeboyes car got to do with God ..i just tire joor...
It seems the Lord works in mysterious ways. These men of God have made ignorance a virtue amongst their folk. That's why the sheep are scared to ask questions. To be curious or inquisitive is to be evil and anti-Christ. Lol.

Na dem sabi.
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by maddock(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Some people in this nairaland are just so pathetic and un-redeemable. Talking trash about some bodies father like they are of the same age group. What Pastor Adeboye said would make sense to any sensible human being. Is it possible for a father to talk the same way he talks to his kids to the neighbours kids? Mentorship is not by force, the first rule is to be submissive.

At times I wonder how we have so many 'wise' people on nairaland that can't be deceived by these pastors and so many 'foolish and gullible' ones that have decided to follow the teachings of some of these Men of God.
Re: Adeboye: My Message Not For Everybody by FearGodAndLive: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2016
maddock:
Some people in this nairaland are just so pathetic and un-redeemable. Talking trash about some bodies father like they are of the same age group. .
Don't mind them.

(1) (Reply)

OSUN YESSO: World Bank Again Applauds Osun / Pride Of Okigwe (004), Prof. Nnamdi Obiaraeri. / MD NPA Mrs Hadiza Bala Usman Visits Lagos State Governor, Akinwumi Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.