Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ijaw Elders Schedule Emergency Meeting To End Insurgency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Elders Schedule Emergency Meeting To End Insurgency (355 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Buratai Summons Top Commanders To Emergency Meeting / President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Elders Schedule Emergency Meeting To End Insurgency by johnpaulinweb: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Owing to the continuous destruction of oil facilities and pipelines in the Niger Delta region, Ijaw leaders have concluded plans to meet in other to find a lasting solution to end insurgency in the region.

Speaking to journalists in Warri on Tuesday, Ijaw leader, Mr Edwin Clark and the former minister of Police Affairs, Broderick Bozimo, said a meeting have been scheduled to hold in Warri on Friday with serving and past governors, legislators, former and current ministers, traditional rulers and politicians from south south zone, as invitees.

Details on: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/08/ijaw-elders-schedule-emergency-meeting.html

(1) (Reply)

Security Agencies Seals PDP National Convention Venue / I’ve Found My Missing Certificates, Says Obaseki / 2019: The Conspiracy Of 'inconclusive Elections'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.