Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part (1232 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Two Nigerian Anti- Narcotics Officials ‘abscond’ With Seized Drugs (pictured) / Man Arrested At Lagos Airport With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by Enjoyment1(f): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2009
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested a woman, Oluwanifemi Itune Okoye, 38, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, with 205 grammes of substances suspected to be narcotics inserted in her private part.
The agency also arrested two men suspected to be drug traffickers, Onugha Benjamin Simon, 37 and Onyewe Everest Ntom, 37.
According to the agency, the female suspect, Okoye, ingested 75 wraps and inserted one big wrap weighing 205 grammes in her private parts.
Benjamin that ingested 50 wraps equally inserted 19 wraps of heroin in his anus with a total weight of 995 grammes, NDLEA said.
“Apart from Onyenwe that swallowed 1.576kg of cocaine the other two suspects were caught with heroin,” the agency said,
While highlighting the legal and medical implication of ingesting narcotics, Chief Executive Officer of NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, called on concerned Nigerians to collaborate with the agency in eradicating illicit drugs from the society.
Giade stressed that the suspected traffickers could have lost their lives in the process all in a bid to collect peanuts from their sponsors.
He urged members of the public to be mindful of the relationship they keep and be sensitive to know when to either quit or contact security operatives for necessary action. Okoye is said to be a mother of three.
She was arrested on Thursday September 24 at about 8 pm during screening of passengers on an Alitalia flight.
NDLEA said her final destination was Rome and she would have been paid the 4,000 Euro if she had succeeded in taking the drugs to Rome.
“I met Kamoru about a year ago and we have been lovers. He gave me 3,000 euros, processed my papers and introduced me into international business. I used to buy women shoes and bags in Milan and I buy clothes in Amsterdam. Two weeks ago, he said that I should smuggle drugs and that he will pay me 4,000 euros. He even promised to marry me and take care of my 3 children. Initially I did not agree, so he collected the 3,000 euros that I am using to trade. He later persuaded me to do it. This is my first time and I have been caught. I am finished, my eldest child is only 6 years” Okoye told the agency during interrogation.
She hails from Ifelodun Local Government Area of Kwara State.
The agency said that Onugha Benjamin who lives in Guinea with his wife narrated his ordeal in the hands of drug barons, disclosing that the suspect was apprehended on Wednesday, September 23 at about 8.45pm while trying to board a Delta Airline flight, saying that Benjamin was to deliver the drug in Costa Rica for $5,000.
“I came to Nigeria because I needed a direct flight to the US. When I arrived, somebody directed me to a travel agency where I met a man. He promised to pay for my return ticket on the condition that I will deliver his message. He then took me in a car that he wants to introduce me to the man that will sponsor my trip. I was stupid to have followed him. I believe he used charm on me. I was taken to Osun State where they forced me to take an oath while standing on two eggs and holding a calabash. The following day I was taken to a hotel near Obalende in Lagos where they gave me the drugs. Swallowing the drugs was the most difficult task for me. This is my first time and I saw hell. All that I could take was 50 wraps. The man was angry with me that I was a waste. He insisted that I must take 120 pieces. When he saw that I could not swallow any more, he ordered his boys to force them in my anus. That was how 19 pieces were forced inside my anus. I feel like giving up because I am ashamed” Benjamin told Officials of the agency.
Benjamin who hails from Osisioma Local Government Area of Abia State has so far excreted 995 grammes of heroin.
The third suspect Onyenwe Everest, the agency said, is an auto parts dealer in Lagos and was arrested on September 21, 2009 on his way to Dusseldorf in Germany .
“He was to board a KLM flight when he was detected to have ingested 70 wraps of narcotics drugs.”
He told NDLEA that he is the eldest of seven children and has lost his parents.
“Two of my younger ones are in the University, three in secondary school and one is learning a trade. I am solely responsible for them all and that was why I smuggled drugs”. He hails from Orlu in Imo State. NDLEA said all the suspects will be charged to court.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=155572
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by Enjoyment1(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2009
What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Even Better! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by Shola2009(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2009

When he saw that I could not swallow any more, he ordered his boys to force them in my anus. That was how 19 pieces were forced inside my anus.

see excuse abeg! cheesy grin very stupid idot woman!
and she must be an illiterate, allowing someone to stuff drugs in ur anus, l cheesy grin for 4k euroes
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by Sine1: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
Her name is Kobojunkie
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by Nchara: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
Igbo and Edo men=drugs
Yoruba men+ women= drugs
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by Sine1: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
Nchara:

Igbo and Edo men=drugs
Yoruba men+ women= drugs

igbo men + women = agaba
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by Shola2009(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2009

Igbo and Edo men=drugs
Yoruba men+ women= drugs
Nchara is your brain diseased why u making such statements ignorance is no defence, go to skool!!
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by MrCrackles(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2009
Enjoyment1:
I was taken to Osun State where they forced me to take an oath while standing on two eggs and holding a calabash. The following day I was taken to a hotel near Obalende in Lagos where they gave me the drugs. Swallowing the drugs was the most difficult task for me. This is my first time and I saw hell. All that I could take was 50 wraps. The man was angry with me that I was a waste.
WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked
An adult fella standing on two eggs shocked
Some David Blaine shit right there. . . grin
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by omongbati1: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mogbe
Re: Woman Caught With Narcotics Stuffed In Private Part by chiozor: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
women private part, habour all sort of this both visible and invisible. grin

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Fugitive In Facebook Trap / Why Is President Jonathan Supporting Corruption? / Thousands Of Foriegn Currency Found On Dead Terrorist(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.